3W2B: A Shooting

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

It's finally 12. You and Mirae are already on the way to the restaurant to have the lunch.
Right when you entered the restaurant, you met Hoya.
You didn't know what to do because your thoughts are confusing you.
You're completely acting weird in front of him.

Hoya came closer to you, "Are you okay?"
You nod awkwardly. "I-I'm okay."
"You sure you're fine?", he put his hands on your forehead to check your temperature.
You back off all of a sudden. The action Hoya just did to you... somehow made you a shock.
So calling Daehyun and feeling that he's mad at you will bring this much impact, huh?

Hoya then realized there's really something wrong with you.
"Come on now.", he said, "Tell me what's going on."
"N-nothing!"
"Really? Then why didn't you reply to my message earlier?"
You're completely on panic. What to do, what to answer.... you completely lost your mind. You can't act normally in front of him anymore.. and it makes you kinda sad.

"Ng..... ng..... I......... I gotta go Hoya! Bye!", you said that fastly and left him alone.
You hurried up to catch on Mirae and sit together with her.
Behind you, was Hoya trying to figure out what's going on with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you-ssi! Could you come here?!!"
"you-ssi!! Help us in here!!"
"you-ssi?!!! Where are you??"

Yep. Time to work.
Lunch has finished already and this time everyone is in a rush to shoot the MV.
And the one who's extremely busy, is, you. Because you're simply the boss here.

Since this MV is an MV full of effects and virtual backgrounds, you'll have to direct the Infinite members one by one for them to gesture well to be fit on the animation.
And you have to handle the animation making,
And don't forget the cameramen.
Simply, you're busy. Overly busy.

The first turn to shoot their personal shot is Woohyun.
Oh this guy..
You have to direct him so he could act like he's running in a forest.
Of course it's not a normal-looking forest, you'll make the forest to have different colors on each tree.
Why you pick a forest as the background of Woohyun... well, because he's a tree?
Woohyun realized this tree plan of yours too, and he said so many compliments about your creativity.

And so Woohyun began running and acting like he's in a forest.
You have to stop him a couple of times, though, because he's kinda exaggerated.
He has to act as natural as possible.
You know it's hard to do, but he has to.

After some hours, his shooting's finally done.
You were talking to some other animators about the colorful trees you'll make with computers and the animations you'll have to add later, when the director called you to help him direct Sungjong.
You just wish you could divide yourself to several bodies like Voldemort did.

Now this maknae's scene will be lost in the wonderland full of cute teddies and candies, when all of them will suddenly become bigger and bigger and became a monster that tries to catch him.
You really have to direct him run and act to be afraid and so afraid until he collapsed.
It's not an easy thing for him to reach the level you want him to be, but after several tries, he succeed on making those faces.

Can't believe it's almost 7 now.
Guess everyone will not sleep today.
You could see other Infinite members laying on sofa doing nothing.
Hah... you wish they know how tired you are.

Next turn is Sunggyu. His background is a desert.
A peaceful desert, when suddenly a sandstorm came and he has to act to protect himself from it.
He didn't have to run, though, he has just to walk calmly and sadly, when a sandstorm came and attacked him.
That's the scripted scene, but turns out it's really difficult to make him do that.
You wanted some sad walking like Junhyung did on Fiction, but Sunggyu can't walk sadly!
It took some more time than the others for Sunggyu to finally get the feeling and act the way you want him to.
His filming ended at 12.

You were sitting and enjoying your bread, when the director again called you to direct Sungyeol.
Oh man...

Sungyeol's scene was the funniest one.
He'll be an Alice that came to a place full of tiny people.
So his background would be a town. Tiny town.
He has to act like he's scared of his own body, and that he's confused about where he is.
It doesn't take as much time as Sunggyu though, because Sungyeol himself has an acting background.
His filming ended at 3.30.

Next is L.
You really worked nonstop this day.

L's background was a sea.
This is the only scene that the member has to really go to the place he'll shoot in, because the other scenes were simply have to be made by computers.
But he can't act like he's drown, right? He has to really got into water to act like he's drown.
So you all moved to the swimming pool (yes, not the sea. You're afraid he'll literally drown if you filmed it in the sea.)
Then he went inside the pool where the cameramen has stood by inside to film him acting drown.
After a few takes, he's done! He's an actor afterall.
Next thing you all have to do is to film him go inside the sea.
He has to walk sadly and ily took off his clothes one by one until he completely went into the sea.
He did a very good job, and the filming of him only ended at around 5. Cool.

Next is Dongwoo.
His scene will be a chessboard.
A chessboard with giant chess pawns that moved beside him.
He has to run to avoid the giant pawns, while acting like he's shocked as the pawn is moving beside him.
It's an awesome scene, you think.
You know it's hard to act that way. But he did it pretty fastly for someone who didn't act before.
His filming ended at 8. Almost 9, though. The sun has already risen again.

You were drinking your vitamin drink when again, the director called you.
Yeah yeah, you know. It's Hoya's turn.
Sigh. You really have to direct him personally, huh...
Even though you hesitate a bit, you strengthen yourself. You have to be a professional. Don't let your emotions came through you. You have to work and direct him.

You took a deep breath.
So this scene must be done by someone who danced extremely well, so you gave it to him.
Besides, his moves were so sharp and you believed he'll do well.

It's a mannequins-controlling scene.
He'll have to act like he's a puppet being controlled by a mysterious creature.
He'll have to look angry and has that beastly expression.
Well Hoya really suit that character, doesn't he?

He danced seriously like he's being controlled.
He walked like he's really a puppet.
He moved his hands like he's really a mannequin.
Out of all scenes you just filmed till now, it's only this time when you heard every staffs went "Whoah..."
And even the Infinite members.
They usually will rest on the comfy sofa faraway from the filming place, no matter who's shooting.
Even though when you all filmed in the pool, noone moved from that sofa. They must be really tired.
But this time, after hearing some "Whoah..."s, they came to the filming site one by one and went "Whoah..." too.

You gotta say Hoya's doing a really great job.

Then the next thing he has to do is to act like he's breaking the chain that's controlling him.
He has to look really mad and angry, and he did. He looked mad and angry like you wanted him to,
But he added a lot more iness to it. Really, a lot.
You wish you could scream right now. He looked really y. Seriously. And it's not because you're being biased, because everyone in the site said so.
He's really a super human.

And so, after that amazing scene by Hoya, the filming part one ended.
Infinite could go back to their rooms and rest, while the animators and directors.... and specially animators, will have to continue their work. They have to edit. YOU have to edit the video and make the animations and virtual backgrounds.
Sigh.
But Mr. Stewart gave you 30 minutes rest though, so you sat on the sofa enjoying your meal.
You finished your meal and were walking to the place where all the computers are, when somebody stopped you.

It's Hoya.

"We need to talk.", he said.
"I have to work.."
"You have a 30 minutes rest."
"I just used it for eating."
"You ate for just 10 minutes. You still have 20 minutes."
"Then I'll work earlier than I'm supposed to.", you tried to walk and leave him, when he grabbed your hand.
"What's wrong with you?!", he shouted.
You didn't say anything.
"You think it feels good to be ignored by someone you---------"
"We're here for work, right?", you said, cutting his lines.
"What?"
"We're all here for work.. Then why can't we just work now?"
You moved your hands off him and left him alone.