3W2B: A Different Man

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You didn't realize that you fell asleep watching the dramas.
Guess you were just too tired.

You took your phone to see what's up.
EEEHH?! 18 missed calls, 5 texts.......... and it was all from Hoya.
Wait, no BYG calls and texts? Ha. This just proves he lied or something. -.-

The texts all contained Hoya's apology for not being able to go back to your apartment again. He has a sudden important interview.
Well, a popular artist is a popular artist, right.

You saw the time. 7pm already? Wew. How long have you watched and how long have you slept?
You were like so bored that you decided to walk around outside.

You walked randomly.. with your head thinking randomly as well.
You could only hear Infinite oppars' voice on your ears. Yep, you played Infinite songs out loud on your ears with earphones.
You don't care about anything else. This world just felt empty without Hoya beside you.
Seems like nobody cares and nobody loves you.
You didn't even know where your foot brings you to.
Until.............

Eh?
.....
Wait.
....
You knew this place.
.......
..........
.............
It's the park.

You smiled.
Guess you have made so many good memories with Daehyun here.
You sighed.
You walked to the long chair. To the chair where everything started.
You smiled. But your tears fell down.
You remember you've also cried here because Daehyun 'disappeared', but then he met you also here.
He appeared last time. But this time, you knew he won't be there.
You didn't have the courage to sit. Because if you sit there, the memories would just become even more real.

You cried. Just like last time, you cried while standing in front of the long chair.
It's night now, who cares anyway, you thought.

Just now, you felt someone touched your shoulder.
You unconsciously cried even more.
You didn't know who that is. You didn't have the courage to look back and find out who touched you.
If it was Daehyun, how would you react?
Slap him? Punch him? ..... or hug him like a little baby that has just lost his mom?

You still didn't have the courage to look back.
Until..... you could feel his arms around you.
He hugged you from the back.
The man, whom you know is...........
"Don't be afraid.", he said, "It's me."
........... "Hoya."

You cried even louder when he said his name.
You were right. He was the man. He IS the man.
He'll wipe out your tears, he'll be here by your side whenever you need him.
He's a real man. A real man of your dreams.
How could you even think about Daehyun when there's a different man who could treat you so well here?
.............

He moved and he's now looking at you.
"Ssshsh.", he said while patting your head and hugged you tightly.
He didn't say anything nor ask anything. He's just there. For you. And it brighten up everything.

When you got calmer and felt better, you looked at him.
He smiled widely.
"How could you find me?", you asked.
"I texted and called you for so many times a few hours ago. The last time I called, I was going to tell you that I've finished and that I could go to your apartment again. But I decided to just give you a surprise later.
I have just arrived at your apartment when you left the apartment. I called your name several times but you didn't hear. Guess it's because of this.", he pointed your earphone. You smiled.
"So I decided to follow you instead. Like a stalker, I know, but it's a good thing.
Now I know that this place surely is a memorable place of you and that jerk."
You smiled again.
"It was this chair, ne?", he asked.
You nodded.
He smiled, "Then come here. Sit with me. Let's make another different memory so you won't be traumatic of this long chair."
He said it gently and moved you to sit.
He locked you in his arms and you just put your head on his shoulder.
It felt so.... peaceful. Comfortable. Nice. You hope to stay in this position forever.

"Thank you for being here with me.", you said.
"It's no big deal. Your earphone annoyed me though. I looked like an idiot calling for someone who didn't hear anything."
You giggled.
"I wonder whose songs are you hearing."
You laughed.
"You really wanna know?"
He nodded.
"Here.", you gave one of your earphones.
He listened to it and he laughed.

"Really?", he said.
You laughed cheerfully.
No, you're not stupid enough to give your earphone when you're listening to Infinite.
"Seriously? Oppa Gangnam Style?", he said, and you laughed even more.
He could only smile widely and pat your head.
"Let me see your song list."
"Andwae!"
"Why? Come on~"

Because you'll find so many kpop songs in it.
But that's not the thing that matters.
....
Because you'll find that out of that thousand songs, INFINITE was the only artist-name that you owned all of the songs and albums.
Because you'll find it weird when I only have 3 Super Junior songs and bunches of Infinite songs.
Because you'll know that I'm your fan. Your biggest fan.
Because you'll think that my feelings to you was because of my fangirl side.
Because..............

You have so many struggles and worries on your head, but then your phone rang. Again.
You saw the screen rightaway.
.....
It was that number. BYG's.

Hoya, realized your expression turned stiff.
He was just like a fortune-teller. He knows like..... everything.
He knows how you feel, and he knows how to make you feel better.

"Answer it. You may feel sorry if you don't answer that one call."
"I don't want to answer a call that is full of lie.", you still tried to act cool.
"Answer it. I won't get mad.", he smiled.
You didn't know what to do.
...
"Go on. Before the call ended and you felt sorry for the rest of your life.", he said,
making you press the 'Answer' button.

"Finally you answered.", BYG said, "Could you take a look at your phone?!", he scolded you.
Your phone? It was always there?
... ah, that's right. You were listening to the songs on your phone and you put your phone in your pocket.
You couldn't see the notifier, and it didn't ring because of the song.

"... why are you calling me?", you asked arrogantly once again.
"Please please please PLEASE. Please listen to me this time."
"..."
"Please.."
"....... Alright."
He sighed, "Good. Noone's listening, right?"
"Hm?"
"You're not sharing your earphones, right? They could listen to our calls as well if you're still activating the earphones."
Ah! Hoya was listening through your earphones...
You looked at Hoya, to find him.. looking at the sky.
He's not wearing the earphones anymore.

He, maybe realized that he's been stared at.
He smiled, "... just in case you wanted to know or are asking to yourself, why am I not listening to your call even though you probably will let me hear everything."
You looked at him, the guy who was looking at the sky, but now just moved his head to look at you.
"It's because I know it's not a call I could listen to."
He smiled, making your tears fell by its own.
How could this guy be so... understanding.

"What are you looking at? Just continue the call. I'll look at the sky, pretending you're here by your side and nothing happened."
You looked at him. You stare at him. You just..... don't get it.
He then moved his face to look at you again. "Ah. And just in case you wanted to go somewhere.. Then go. I'll wait for you here."
"Go? Go where?", you got confused.
He smiled, "Just answer him, silly. He has been scolding you. I can even hear his voice from here."

You could hear BYG's shouts calling your name across the phone.
"I'm here, I'm here!", you said.

"Good. Now, please take a peaceful place where absolutely noone could hear us."