3W2B: A Lie

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You work and work and work again. It feels like your life is just for work.
You get hungry sometimes and you eat, you get bored sometimes and you play, but not long after that you'll go back to your work and... work.

After a long time working, you took a look at the time and found that it's 8PM.
You lay down on your bed for a while and decide to stop working and sleep. You really have to sleep tonight, or else you'll be sick soon.
You got ready to sleep, set your alarm earlier to 5AM, and sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Paradise" rang. A whole new morning to work.
You got up and yawned at the unlimited tasks you have to do today.

Exactly when you tried to reach your phone to turn off the alarm, "The Chaser" rang, meaning a new kakaotalk message.
You hurried to reach your phone to check who messaged you.

It's Sungjongie.

Good morning drawing goddess!!^^ Are you ready to get back to work? Today it's my turn to review your job, so please wait for me >___<

You laughed. This maknae..

Sure! I'm getting ready now, you have to hurry up and come over here ^__^

No reply for some time, so you just leave your phone and take a refreshing bath.

You enjoyed your bath so much, not knowing that you've spent so much time bathing.
After you finished your bath, you got out hearing your bell rang.
Oh! Sungjongie is here!
You hurried to open your door, hoping for Sungjo----

It's Hoya.

Wait, Sungjongie said he will be here earlier?
What just happened?

"Annyeong~!", Hoya said.
"Annyeong... Go in.", you invited him to go inside.
He went inside your apartment unit.
You're too curious so you can't help but ask, "Um.. I'm sorry, but isn't today Sungjongie's turn to review?"
He laughed, "You don't like the fact that I came instead of Sungjongie?"
You smiled uncomfortably, "No.. It's not that, but it's just.. I'm curious."
He smiled, "Sungjongie can't come so I replaced him. He got some bad stomachache."
"Aww poor him. I'm gonna message him some get-well-soons."
He smiled, "Sure. I'll be waiting at the living room."

You hurried to your room to get your phone.
You opened you-and-Sungjongie's kakaotalk conversation messages.
You just realized there's a new message from Sungjongie. He sent it when you were taking your bath.

Drawing goddess >____< I'm sorry i can't come today..
Hoya-hyung will come instead of me, and don't ever believe him if he said I got stomachache, because I'M NOT!!
He forced me not to come because he said he wants to meet you again~
It's sweet but still it's not fun because i really want to see your works >.<
In any ways, have fun with Hoya-hyung TT__TT I really wanna see your works huhu T.T
Fighting~ TwT

Aww. You don't know what to melt for. Sungjong's excitement to work with you, or.. Hoya's willingness to see you again.
You unconsciously blush.

You suddenly hear footsteps to your room. It must be Hoya.

"Don't...", he said, "...ever believe in any of Sungjong's words."
You can't help but laugh. Sungjongie told you not to believe in Hoya's words and Hoya told you not to believe in Sungjong's.
Life is really confusing.
"His stomach really hurts earlier.", he said, "Believe me."
At that time, your phone rang. A call from Sungjongie. You put it on loudspeaker.

"Annyeong?!", you can hear Sungjongie's voice on the phone, "Drawing goddess!! Don't believe in Hoya-hyung!! He's lying! He seriously forced me not to come so he can come to your apartment replacing me!"
"Aish I'm not lying!", Hoya replied.
And the Hojong fight continues, leaving you laugh like crazy.

When the fight got calmer, you joined the talk.
"Are you guys done yet?", you said.
"Yes~", they both answered.
"Good. Now without fighting, please admit who's lying.", you said like a mother to her two bothersome sons.
"...Me.", Hoya said, "Sungjongie said the truth. I did force him not to come, because..."
"Ooohh romantic romantic! I leave the time to you both then! I don't wanna interfere keke goodbye~", Sungjong said hurrily and the call ended.
Hoya was left with a confused face as his serious talk was cut by the maknae.

"Continue..", you said.
"I did it because...", you can see his blushing face. KYAAAAAA IT'S SOOO CUTEEEE.
"Because...?", you're really curious.
He took a deep breath. "I did it because I really want to meet you again." He stopped for a while, "I had so much fun working with you yesterday, and one day wasn't enough for me. ...I want more."

You blushed.

"I'm sorry if it's bothering you, I'll call Sungjong to come here and the other members will come normally starting from tomorrow. I'm really sorry...", he said sorrily.
You don't know how to react. Deep inside, it's really okay for you, and you want him to come everyday too.
"Now please excuse me.", he said while turning his back and heading to your door, "I'm going back to---"
You automatically go after him and hold his hand like you never want to let him go. "Don't... go."
He turned his back again and now he's looking at you deeply. "What?"
You blushed like crazy. You're sure you look like a tomato right now.
He smiled and lift your face. Now you're also looking at him. Oh my...
"What did you say?", he asked teasingly.
You hit his hand that you're still holding to, while blushing.
He laughed. "I'm serious, what did you say?"
You blushed even more. "I said..."

Silence.
You really can't continue.

He laughed again and pulled you to his arms. He's now hugging you tightly while smiling.
You blushed even more. You can't imagine how red is your face right now.

He pats your head. "There, there.. I get it, I get it." Then he smiled suspiciously, "But i still want to hear it again, though."

"I said...", you looked at his face deeply, "DON'T - GO."
He smiled satisfiedly, "Why?"
Oh great, Woohyun seriously had influenced his annoyingness to this guy.
"Why don't you answer me first? WHY did you force Sungjongie not to come?", you asked.
"Because I want to meet you again."
"Why did you want to meet me again?"
"Because I like you that much."

...... WHAT.

"S-sorry?", you said.
"What? You didn't hear me? I said, it's because I - LIKE - YOU - THAT - MUCH. Get it? Or do you need me to repeat it again?"
You're left with a shocked face. What did you just hear. How could that happen.

He laughed. "Now that I've answered your question, it's your turn to answer me."
Your heart thumped.
"Why did you ask me not to go?", he said while looking and smiling at you teasingly.
"A-ah.. B-b-because... ng... I'm scared of the dark(?)."
He laughed at your stupid bad lie. "It's not dark at all, come on."
You sighed. "Aishhhh why don't we just go back to work.."
And you realize that both you and him are still hugging each other. "And why are we still in this position..", you said.
"What? You don't like it?", he said, "Then I'll never let you go until you answer my question satisfyingly."
You blushed. What to do what to do...
Why did you say something like that on the first place? Aish.........

"I'm still waiting for your answer~ but take your time though, because the longer you answer, the longer the hug will be~", he said.
AAAAAARGHHHHH. You just completely lost your mind.
You then finally whispered, "Because I like you." And blushed.
"What? I can't hear you.", he said.
Aish this guy...
"I said, I like you.", you bigger your voice a bit.
"What? I still can't hear you."
"Aish I hate you.", you went out from his arms and his warm hug, heading to the living room and left him alone.

You can hear his laughters and his footsteps following you.
Suddenly you can feel his arms around your waist. He's backhugging you warmly while putting his chin on your shoulder, whispering something on your ears. "This is why I like you."
You can feel his breath on your neck causing you feel a bit uneasy.
You turned around and put your arms around his neck, while he's still putting his arms around your waist.
"Why did you like me?", you asked.
"Many things.. The first time I saw you, I automatically fell for you.", he said, making you blush, "And after one day spent with you, I like you even more. And without me realizing, you can't get out of my head... even when I'm practicing."
You smiled.
He then asked you again, "Can you repeat what you said earlier?"
You pouted. "No way."
He looked at you deeply with his killer glare. You gave up. "Aish fine, fine.."
He smiled cheerfully like a baby and waiting for you to say what he wanted to hear.
You pulled his neck and he automatically lower his body to your level.
"I...", you whispered exactly on his ears. "I think..." You took a deep breath. "I think I like you."
THERE. You finished the line. Huft. Finally.
Suddenly you can feel your body is being lifted up high by his muscular hands. He then move around with you still in his hands. You can feel the air on your face. It feels so relieving.
He then put you down and tidy your hair. He smiled and kissed your forehead. "Now let's go back to work."

Ah, yeah.. Work. You forgot about that.

He took your hand and you both walked to your room again, heading for a bunch of works.
But this time, with a pair of warmer hearts.