3W2B: A Family Argue

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

After hours that felt like years in the train with two noisy guys....
Finally, with lots of bags brought from Seoul,

YOU ARRIVED AT BUSAN~!

Trees, nice weather, nice people, nice everything!
Plus the people knew who Hoya and Daehyun were;
not sure is it because they actually knew them before, or just because they knew them as the Busan-dols;
the people welcomed you three a lot, making you feel you have just arrived in your hometown.

But it isn't your hometown.

 

Right after you arrived, the boys called for a taxi and head to their homes as soon as possible.
They've decided whose house will be used today: it's Daehyun's. Hoya actually gave this day to Daehyun and Daehyun firstly cheered so much, but when Hoya revealed that it's because today's play time will be reduced a lot because of the family time with moms and the travelling time with trains and taxis, Daehyun felt extremely fooled.
They've also prepared a new rule for your stay in Busan:
The owner of the house you're staying at, is the owner of YOU for one day.
To make it simpler, if Day 1 you're staying in Dae's house, then Hoya can't join you both and Daehyun owns you fully that day; except for lunchtime, dinnertime, and family time. Other than that, Hoya could only visit you 10 minutes per 3 hours.

Complicated? Yes it is.
Childish? Yes they are.

So today is pabo Daehyun's day.
Right when the taxi stopped in front of Ho-Dae's houses, Daehyun pulled you and rushed to his house.
But just before Daehyun tried to open the front door, Hoya shouted while paying the taxi:
"Yah Daehyunnie! I know you're rushing because I made you realize that today there'll be a lot of time reduced because of the family time and journey time. And I also know that it's 10am already, that 2 hours from now will be lunchtime and I'll be free to play with her during lunchtime. And I surely know that in 2 hours time before lunchtime, I'll have 10 minutes to play with her too. And I smartly know, that you only have approximately 110 minutes to spend with her before lunchtime.
But please, your house is locked because our moms are watching MY drama, Reply 1997, in MY house, and they wanted to spend time with this girl until lunchtime.
To make it simpler, your 110 minutes are gone."
Hoya explained it annoyingly that Daehyun looked so pissed off.
Daehyun could only sigh and pulled you back to Hoya's house.
You could only laugh at their silliness.

And so, after some time, you three arrived right in front of Hoya's house, and Hoya was going to press the bell,
but even before he could even press the bell,
The door is already opened.

"HOAEGIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", an ahjumma shouted and hugged Hoya like she never met him in her whole life.
Then comes another ahjumma, "DAEHYUNNIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!", she hugged Daehyun with the exact same expression.
"I MISS YOU A LOT!", both ahjummas shouted and then looked at each other.
Then, still not letting the boys go, the ahjumma who hugged Hoya said, "Yah your son looks so charming! Omo omo!"
Then the other ahjumma replied, "Your son too!!!"
And they screamed, "AAAAH!!"

Seriously. Are they the early generations of fangirls.
Are they fanjummas.

"Now let's hug our own son!", the ahjumma who hugged Daehyun said.
"Geurae!", the other one replied.
Then they switched position and hugged this other boy, with the exact same expression and energy.
"Aigoooo my Hoya my Hoya!", the ahjumma who was hugging Daehyun but now is hugging Hoya, said.
"Daehyunnie~~", the other ahjumma said.
Then the two boys now shouted, "Eomma~!"
And they held a mini family reunion with shouts and jumps and of course, satoori.

But wait.
You tried your best to understand what was going on.

Loading...
So the first ahjumma who hugged Hoya is Daehyun's mom, 
and the first ahjumma who hugged Daehyun is Hoya's mom.
And hugging their own son, is the second thing to do, after hugging your neighbor's son.
....
Now you understand why the misunderstanding occured.

 

Then after the reunion, the two ahjummas said, "Ah~ we even forgot this pretty young lady!"
Both Daehyun and Hoya, felt like they've had enough euphoria, pushed you to the two ahjummas and said, "Take her to the kitchen, eomma! She cooks well!"
"Ah jinjja?!", the ahjummas look so happy to hear that, and excitedly pulled you over to the kitchen.
You looked back to the annoying two Busan guys, and you could only see the mixed expressions in their face: the tired and absurd expression of meeting the noisy ahjummas who were their own moms, and the winning expression of finally getting rid of them and sent you with them instead.
Geez.

So it's 10:20am (yes, you spent 20 minutes just to feel the unbelieveable euphoria from two ahjummas), and they're now preparing the cooking equipments. They have became a lot calmer now, and they said they wanted to teach you how to cook Busan food. They're so friendly and they welcomed you so much, so you feel comfortable.

In the middle of her searching of cooking equipments, Daehyun's mother said, "Yah.. you should marry my son and be my daughter-in-law. I'll be happy to have someone like you in my family."
Then Hoya's mom continued, "Eish, your son has great voices and everything, but there's noone in this galaxy would ever beat my precious Hoaegi~ he dances well, he sings well, he raps well, he even acts well and did good in variety shows!"
"Ya~ but your son is so hard to approach at first! He's an AB-type, AB!", Daehyun's mom brought up Hoya's bloodtype.
"Yah are you proud of your A-typed Daehyunnie? And so what if he's hard to approach? It's the fun part, you know? And don't forget the feeling after you succeed to approach someone who's hard to approach! It's as sweet as honey! And besides, this kind of boy does the sweetest thing to you once he let you approach him! Arasseo?", Hoya's mom explained.
"What's so fun of unapproachable boys? My boy is friendly and sweet and everything, he's warm and he's easy-going, he must've melted tons of hearts with his warmth!"
"Yah don't forget that your son is incredibly stubborn!"
"Don't forget that your son is unbelieveably determined that sometimes it gets annoying!"
Just that time, both of them looked at you and said, "WHAT DO YOU THINK!?"
Seriously. You're in a super deep shock.

"I.. I think....."
You were going to explain what you think, but it looks useless because they're not listening to you anymore.
They argued themselves.
Eish...

It's noisy, but it's sweet when you seek the meaning of their argues.
On top of them praising each other's child instead of their own child in front of Ho-Dae, they actually praised their own child too much when Ho-Dae are not around together.
Turns out it's really just a misunderstanding that's too late to be exposed.

Unconsciously, you smiled.
The ahjummas continued the fight, and while you're bored watching them, you peek outside the kitchen.
It's the living room, and you can see Hoya and Daehyun playing games against each other.
They look so happy and homy; it's really like they're brothers.
Ah.. so this is how a home supposed to feel like.
...
.....Ah, what are you talking about.

So while they're still arguing, you the stove and cooked whatever you could think of.

-------------

12am. The five of you finally sat on the dining table and ate YOUR cooked food.
"Ah eomma must be arguing with imu (aunt) again that you both forgot to cook~", Daehyun complained.
"Mian mian~", Daehyun's mom said sorry.
"Did you win against her today?", Hoya asked something in reverse of Daehyun's comment, then laughed.
Hoya's mom laughed too, "She admitted that you're better than Daehyunnie~", she cheered.
"Aigo eomma how could you let that happen?!", Daehyun complained, again.
"Eish stop being so childish, Daehyun-ah~", Hoya added.
Ah... this feels totally like home.
You could only laugh while watching the heart-warming family atmosphere that's full of Busan satoori.

"Ah, and how about you, you-ssi? Which one do you pick?", Hoya's mom asked.
"Yah imu~ don't ask her something like that. She's not ready to pick~", Daehyun said.
"You're just afraid that she'd pick me in front of you and your mom, right?", Hoya said and make everyone laugh.
"Ani ani~", you answered, "Daehyun is right, I still really can't choose."
"Aigoo I understand your young girl feelings~", Hoya's mom said, "But seriously, pick my son instead."
"Andwaeyooo~ pick Daehyunnie. Jinjja.", Daehyun's mom added, "You want a guy who's naughty but sweet, right? A guy whom you'd jump on and kiss passionately with tongues and everything, not aware that you're actually in a newly-opened japanese restaurant. Kekekekeke~"
....
You know she's saying it just as a imagery, but what she said was what you and Daehyun actually have done.
Both your faces turned red and you both looked down.

"Anieyo!", Hoya's mom disagree, "A guy who's y and cute in the same time is a lot more better! The guy who'd tease you to death that you can't handle him anymore and just do whatever he says~ it's just the perfect picture of man. In this case it's Hoya, right? A guy who would tell you to go into a bathroom with his cheesy tricks, not knowing that he's half- inside it. Kekekeke~"
This time, it's your face and Hoya's face who turned red.
Seriously, are they mind-readers or something.........

The three of you couldn't continue your lunch because of the imagery talk of their moms, not knowing that what they said was what actually happened.
This. Is awkward.

"Eish that's dirty! I prefer someone who surprised me after he scares me through phone!", Daehyun's mom said.
Daehyun's eyes got bigger and he looked at you now. He laughed, and you laughed too.
Thankfully, now the ahjummas started to talk normal sweet things; but still.. they can't stop talking about what the boys actually have done to you.

"Nah it's cheesy!", Hoya's mom turn now, "I prefer someone who'd spend time with you when you're broken-hearted because of a jerk. Or a man who'd grab your hands tight and not going to let you go when you wanted to leave him.", Hoya's mom smiled imagining it, and Hoya too. He looked at you with his sweetest and precious smile.

Ah.. now they're making it even harder to choose~
It was hard enough, but now that they're reminding you of all the sweet (and naughty) memories...

"That kind of guy only exist in a drama, okay?", Daehyun's mom said, making Hoya (and you) looked at her with a glare.
Specially Hoya, his eyes were like 'So what do you think am I?' or something.
Daehyun's mom captured the glare and looked back at Hoya, "Aigo Hoaegi, don't look at me like that. I know guys like that exist, and it's you, eo? Stop looking at me so closely, you're so handsome I couldn't handle it."
"Eomma~", Daehyun complained, "Don't start again~! I'm your son!"
"Aigo Daehyunnie you're my son not hers~", Hoya's mom said in reverse of what she just said 5 seconds ago, "Come on come on~ I know you're the ideal guy who'd hug and carry your girl when her leg is sprained~"
Daehyun laughed just now. He couldn't handle all the continuous imagery that's actually not an imagery AT ALL.
"Yah~ now that you've said it, now I want a guy who'd force you to play with him and prepared the naughtiest presents if he won the game! Like...", Daehyunnie's mom stopped for a while, "..yeah, kissing.. then... touching... then......."
This time Hoya's face got even redder.
He stood up and said, "I-I'm outta here."
It's obvious that he's clearly nervous and shy.
You giggled. It's embarrassing to listen the things you've actually done with your girl, from your mom who thought it was just a dramatic imagery-not knowing that their sons have actually done it, you understand, but still it's so cute to see him shy like that.

Daehyun looked at Hoya and stood up too.
He grabbed your hand.
"I'm outta here too. It's my day so I'll be going to the river until night, ok mom? Don't worry about me.
Ah and this girl will stay in our house tonight. Please help me prepare her room, eo?", Daehyun said to his mom.
"Arasseo~ Treat her right, Daehyunnie!"
Daehyun nodded and took your hand outside the dining room.
Before reaching the front door, he saw Hoya sitting on the living room, "Hyung I'm out~ Don't be jealous ok? Kkkk~"
"Aish baboya. I have 10 minutes per 3 hours to annoy you and her and I could come anytime. Plus your time is reduced by A LOT thanks to our moms. Keke, good luck making her happy, then!"
"You got it babo hyung-ah! Annyeong!"

And both you and Daehyun got out of Hoya's house,
heading to the river.