3W2B: A Wandering Heart

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

The speaker FINALLY said you're all on the 33rd floor.
You could hear everyone in the elevator go "Ahhh finally.."

One by one, the people from inside the elevator were going out from it.
Hoya then rub your head and said, "We're here." and let you go.
You, who's now free, bowed once to him and said, "Mianhae!"
And he responded it with a charming smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah Mirae eonni, can I ask you something?", you asked Mirae, as soon as you both arrived at Room 3313.
"Eh? Okay. What is it?"
You didn't know where to start.
She smiled, "Is it about Hoya?"
Your face automatically turned red, meaning it's an obvious 'yes'.
She smiled again, "You know, you-ssi, if I were you.. i'd totally fell for him and never wanted to let him go."
You looked at Mirae. "Why?"
"Because he's obviously the type of boyfriend that all girls wanted to have?", she laughed, "Don't you see that he's all romantic, cute, sweet, but y in the same time? And also how he treats you so well... it seriously made the girl staffs envious."
You smiled, "I know, eonni.. but that's the thing I want to ask you.."
"Ng? What do you mean?"

Silence. She let you to find your words before actually explaining.
"You see, before I actually joined Hana, I met a guy. A really sweet guy. His name is Daehyun."
"Is he your boyfriend?"
"No.."
"Then why are you thinking about him?"
"Ng... let me finish the story first.", you said, responded by a single nod of Mirae.

"So.. I met this guy by coincidence, in a situation that forced me to meet him again some other day.", you explained, "I made his jacket wet and dirty, and I'm serious it looked so fancy and expensive that I felt guilty and wanted to send it to a laundry. At first he said no, but after some time he agreed and gave me his namecard. That was when I know that he's a member of a rookie dance group - and for now please don't ask about what group is he in."
Mirae nodded, and you continued the story, "So I sent his jacket to laundry and I actually planned to just put the jacket on his company when it's done - without meeting him or anything. But my plan failed, I kept meeting him by coincidence."

You continued, "Days and days continued, he was missing for some time and actually made me go angry, cry, laugh, and everything.. and actually he just made me somehow feel a little splash of..... love."
"So you loved him?", Mirae asked.
You thought for a while, ".....I don't know... but here's the thing, eonni, he is indeed so sweet and romantic.. but.. you know, now he's having an intense practice with his fellow members. I usually called him to talk but he almost never took it. I understand if it's when his manager took his phone and he completely didn't have his phone on his hands.. but even after he got his phone back.... he never responded to my call. He'll just call me some hours later or left a romantic voice note at night. I mean.. I know he's busy and stuff, but I just felt that......"

"That he chose his job over you?"
"Ng.. something like that?"
"Tell me, has he confessed to you?"
"He confessed, but he didn't really ask me to be his girlfriend."
"Huh?"
"Yeah, he said he loved me but we're not actually dating. And also, when I wanted to say that I love him, he stopped me."
"Stopped you?!"
"Yea he said that I shouldn't say it before he officially propose to me or something. He means that I can only say it when I've officially became his."
You could see Mirae thinking hard for a while.

"you-ssi, this could mean 2 things... one, he's really romantic. Two, he's doubting himself."
"Doubting himself?"
Mirae moved his position a bit, "Yeah.. now let me ask you. On what level are your relationship with him now?"
"W-what level?", you repeated.
Mirae answered, "Yeah, i mean like.. hugs level or kisses level or even something... more.. than... that?"
"Yah eonni I'm not that kind of girl!"
She laughed, "Ok ok I'm sorry.. so is it something around... kissing?"
You flashback a bit and blushed, "Yeah."
"He did it well?", she asked, making you blush even more.
"Y-yeah?"
"Has he kissed your neck or teased you to turn you on?"
"...yeah."

Mirae thought even more. "This could be complicated. Err how about Hoya?"
"Hoya? Why him all of a sudden?"
"Eh? The purpose of you asking me this is actually because you're confused about which guy to choose, right?"
"Ah, yeah.. Hoya...."
"Have you both kissed?"
"Errr I kissed him accidentally in flight T.T"
"Eh? ....and he did nothing about it?"
"He.. he said it's ok but after that he kissed me back agressively."
Mirae laughed. "As expected."
"What?", you got confused.
"He really really loves you. Hoya, i mean."
You blushed. "E-eh?"
She smiled, "How long did it take for you to recognize Hoya's feelings?"
You laughed remembering it, "Actually it's quite a short time. We met at the office once, then he went to my apartment to review my job, and the second day when he purposely asked Sungjong not to come because he wanted to meet me...", you smiled, "He said he likes me."
Mirae smiled, "How about that special friend of yours?"
You thought for a while. "It actually took a pretty long time... compared to Hoya. I mean, he did some cute actions like rubbing my head and asking me to sit next to him or something, but he actually confessed... some weeks after our first meeting."
Mirae laughed, "I understand the situation now."
"E-eh?"

Mirae smiled, "The point is, Hoya is a fast-mover(?) and Daehyun is a slow-mover."
"Y-you mean.."
"Yeah, you told me just now, right? Hoya is fast in expressing his feelings while Daehyun is a bit slow showing them."
You analyzed everything you've been through. "Ah you got a point.."
"Daehyun is like doubting his own feelings, he has to think for a lot of times until he actually got the answer. He's still not sure about his feelings, even though it's obvious that he loves you.
But Hoya, as soon as he realized he LIKES you, he told you at once. He's sure that his feeling will grow more into love, and so he said it first to 'book a place' in your heart. To make sure you know that he's waiting for you."
You nodded. "You got a point eonni.."
"And this is just my instinct, but my instinct is usually good.
Daehyun is the type who will stop when you told him to stop, while Hoya is the type who won't stop even if you told him to."
You got confused again.
"Try to remember.. I'm sure this kind of memories will show out."
You tried so hard to remember when... ah! You remembered something.
Mirae was right. You remembered when Daehyun was kissing your neck and you told him to stop.. He immidiately stopped.
"Yeah eonni you're right..", you said, "Daehyun will stop when I told him to stop."
"Hoya?"
"I'm not sure I've told him to stop before..", you laughed.
"It's not just about stops, you-ssi, it's about your words. Daehyun is the type to follow your words no matter what you said.. while Hoya.. he'll think about your sake and his sake, and will decide what to do after he examined it."
You got even more confused. "What? I don't get it."

Mirae sighed, "Here's an example.
Imagine you're being kidnapped and the kidnapper said he will kill anyone that come to that place.
Just in time, Hoya/Daehyun called your phone.
The kidnapper forced you to say everything is alright, and to say to Hoya/Daehyun not to come there.
When you say 'Don't come here.', Daehyun will never come there. Even though he knows that you're in trouble.
You're happy, right, because Daehyun will never get hurt because of you.
But you're sad that you'll got hurt instead..
You're sad because you feel that he never wanted to save you, even though you were the one who asked him not to come.
But you're happy enough that you'll never have to see him suffer."

She continued, "While Hoya..
When you say not to come, he will be suspicious and will do anything to COME.
He will come with anything he could come up with. He'll do his best to save you.
You're sad that he'll get hurt..
But you're happy that he actually made an effort to save you."

She then asked, "Now which happiness and sadness would you choose?"
Silence.
She smiled, "But don't worry. When Hoya come to save you.. he'll come with a bunch of policemen."
As Mirae walked to the bathroom and left you alone.

W-what is it?
So Mirae was saying that Hoya will come with a strategy and save you..
While Daehyun will not come and you'll be happy that he won't get hurt because of you.
And didn't she just somehow saying that it's better to be with Hoya?

ARGHHHH why love is so confusing.

Just in time.. *knock knock*
You opened the door. It's Hoya again.
"Annyeong!", he said with his baby voice.
You smiled, "Annyeong.. what is it?"
He smiled, "Just wanna ask.. are you free tonight?"
"T-tonight? I am free.. why?"
"Then I'll be waiting here in front of your door at 7. Wear something pretty."
"W-w-what? Why?"
"Candle-light dinner at the rooftop. You'll love it."
You blushed.
"Prepare well~! Bye!", he said and left you blushing in front of your door.

Gosh..
Is this even reality....