3W2B: A Scary Harajuku

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You're still standing in front of your door, can't believe what has just happened.
Just in time, Mirae went out from the bathroom. "Who was it?"
You smiled, "Hoya.."
"Hoya?", she smiled teasingly, "What did he want?"
"He asked me to go on a candle-light dinner with him later tonight.."
"Waa~ seriously? You should wear something really pretty! It's HOYA who asked you~ aish really you're so lucky.."
You laughed, "But eonni I have nothing to wear.. I don't bring my pretty clothes with me, I thought i'll just work and work here in Japan."
"Ah you got a point.. Then how about we buy it?"
"Buy it? Where?"
"Hmm actually my aunt has a dress shop somewhere here in Tokyo. Should we go there?"
You thought for a while. "Can we make it on 7pm? It's 3pm already now. We only have 4 hours to go.."
Without hesitating, Mirae took your hands and you both left the room, heading to her aunt's shop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is it?", you asked. Both you and Mirae are in the taxi right now.
"I asked my aunt just now.. She said it's a bit far from our hotel, but if there's no traffic jams or something, we can make it at 7."
"You sure we're gonna make it?"
She smiled, "I'm sure."

After some time that feels like forever, Mirae woke you (that unconsciously overslept) up.
"you-ah, we're here."
"Ah.. okay eonni."
You got up and finally stood on the street. It's a beautiful street. Could it be... Harajuku?

"It's Harajuku.", she said. Ah so you're right...
"Eonni, what time is it?", you asked her, curious about the time.
"It's..", she looked at her watch, "4.10 pm."
"EH?! Then we should hurry, right?"
"Relax.. Don't hurry too much. Now let's search for my aunt's shop."

After some time searching and searching... you finally found the shop.
It's exactly 5pm when you found it. You seriously need to hurry. You need at least one hour to reach the hotel so you only have one more hour left.
You could see Mirae hugging her aunt. Looks so happy.
You began searching for dresses.
After some time, Mirae and her aunt helped you out too.

You tried this and that, and none really suit you.
Until.. a simple dress caught your eyes.

You tried it out and it suit you well. And plus, it's not so expensive.
So you decided to buy it and leave rightaway. It's 5.40 already.
You asked Mirae to go back, but she said she needs 5 more minutes to talk with her aunt.
You thought 5 minutes is okay, so you waited and waited.

But even after 10 minutes left, she kept talking to her aunt.
Yah you understand if Mirae missed her aunt, but if so, she could leave later and just let you go on taxi alone, right?

"Eonni..", you called her, "Seems like you still miss your aunt, then I'll be going alone now~"
"Yah!", she's shocked, "No! Riding taxis alone from here is dangerous. Specially to someone that never been to Japan before. Like you. Wait a bit more and I'll finish everything up."
"Okay.", you nodded and decided to go sightseeing around Harajuku a bit.
You walked and walked randomly, seeing everything cute and colorful in front of you..
While, of course, listening to Infinite right on your ears.
It feels weird right now to hear them through earphones like this, because they're so real in front of you.

You enjoyed the street so much...
When you realize there were some guys coming around you.
Wait, what did they want.

They look so weird and scary,
And the fact that they spoke Japanese that you have no clue about..... is even scarier.

They kept on talking in Japanese, with each other and with you.
It seriously made you scared.
One of them finally asked with English, "Are you.. from Korea?"
You nodded. Finally a thing you can understand.
They evil-laughed so loud after seeing you nod. Seems like you just did a bad thing..

They forced you to come with them but of course you refused.
A guy that asked you earlier, all of a sudden came to you with a napkin on his hands.
He sticks the napkin around your mouth and nose.
O-oh. Maybe they've put something not good in the napkin that if you breath from it, you'll collapse or something.
But what can you do, you're a human. No matter how long you tried to hold your breath, you breath anyway.
And so, the next thing you realize...... was black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes, realizing you're in this place full of grass.
A garden, perhaps?
You looked around. Ah, a garden around Harajuku..
But it's weird. Harajuku is a swarmed place, but this garden has no people in it..
And it's dark and scary... Yikes.

You could see your phone beside you.
It shows "7.30pm". Ah.. you're late already.
But... if you're late, weren't Hoya supposed to call you to make sure you're okay?
You sighed. You know something disappointing like this will happen someday.

You wanted to take your phone, but... you can't.
Your hands were freakin' tied!
Just exactly that time, you could hear those guy's scary deep voice laughing from the far.
They're speaking English.

"So she's a Korean?", a guy asked.
"Yep.. since she's a Korean i don't think she understands English well.. you know Koreans are bad in English. HAHAHAHA.", said another one.
"Haha, Koreans.. they're pathetic.", said the first one.

You kept on listening to them, pretending that you didn't get it.
The other guy said, "How should we treat her? Should we.... her?", welcomed by a huge laugh by each of them.
Okay, things are getting scarier now. You're seriously scared.
Do they really wanna you?
Oh God.. seriously, you're still a that only wanted to do it after you got married! Will your ity ends like this?!
You kept thinking negatively.

You still maintain your coolness. You shouldn't let them know that you're panicking inside.
What to do what to do..

"Koreans.. I really hate Koreans.", said a guy.
"Like I said, they're pathetic. Arrogant. They felt that they've owned the world just because their stupid k-pop.", said another guy.
Whoa whoa whoa what.
"Yeah.. specially, you know the group that is trending here in Japan lately? What is their stupid name? In.. Infinite?"
YAAAAAAH now you seriously confused.
You're scared but in the same time you're mad. Aish what to do..

"You know, boss..", said one guy, "I think this girl has a connection to Infinite."
The guy who seems to be the boss, laughed. "For real?"
"Yes.. I saw her phone before.. It actually contains a lot of Infinite-related things in it. Could she be a fan?"
"A FAN?", the boss started laughing like crazy, "Even better! Koreans, and Infinite's fan? This is fun."

Aish what to do.... This is really scary..
"Boss, how should we her?"
AAAAAA OMG PLEASE DON'TTTT

"Should we take turns to do it? I do it for 15 minutes and I passed her to you.. HAHAHAHA!", the guy said.
The boss laughed, "Do it like you want! She's a Korean anyways. Even if we treat her like a dog she'll be okay with it."
Those guys laughed.

Ok that's it. Enough waiting.
You looked at your phone one more time. It's 8pm already.
Whew these guys talked for a pretty long time.

You finally decide to say something. With English, so they could know that you understand them all. "Why do you hate Koreans?", you asked.
You could see those silly surprised faces from them. "Y-you understand English?"
"Yes. I understand English even more than Korean.", you said confidently.
They laughed. "Not possible.. If you're a Korean then you'll absolutely understand Korean much more than English. And even, knows nothing about English."
You smiled, "Then what happens if I'm not Korean?"

Silence.
They lost their words.

"How could that possible? You said it yourself, you're from Korea!"
"I AM from Korea. I worked in Korea, but I'm not Korean!"
You could see some of the guys whispered "See? That's why her face didn't look absolutely like Koreans.."
They kept whispering each other, when the boss suddenly shouted, "YAH! YOU GUYS ARE STUPID!", in.. Korean.
Yes, the boss said it with fluent Korean.

You seriously didn't get what's going on here..
The boss then approached you and spoke to you with Korean, "I'll just you and kill you and throw you away! ARGHHH!", and he came much closer to you and almost touched your body, when...

Your phone rang.
It's from........ AISH IT'S FROM HOYA.

The boss then took a look at your phone, "Ho...ya?", he looked back to the other scary guys.
"Isn't Hoya a member of Infinite?"
And the other guys nodded.
Now the boss is looking at you scarily. "So you do have connections to Infinite..", he said.
He then took your phone, and answered the call.

"Yeoboseoyo?", he said. No response.
You laughed.

No, not because Hoya didn't answer.
Not because you're scared.
Not because this boss is beyond stupidity.
But because.. 

A charming guy has just arrived at the garden and finished the scary guys on the back with his perfect taekwondo moves..
And he did it so perfectly that it didn't even make a noise..
And now the guy is waiting exactly behind the boss... waiting for the perfect time to punch him in the face.
You couldn't stop your tears.. Both your emotions compared at once....

Yeah..
The guy behind him is...

 

Hoya.