3W2B: A Letter

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

Zelo looked at you full with excitement. "What we're gonna need? Guns? Bombs? Or... nuclears..."
You looked at him with straight face. "No, it's not gonna be that big."
This time Jongup asked, "So what do we need? Oh, maybe food, flowers.. you know, as a gift."
You think about it, and say, "Ng... We maybe gonna need that, but that's not the main thing."
Youngjae, who's known as the brain of the group, said, "I think we're gonna need social medias.. I mean, text messages.. calls.. twitter... you know, to talk to him without meeting him... because we're all too scared to meet him now, right..."
Finally someone with normal ideas, you think. But still... "Close enough, but that's not exactly my plan is."
Everyone's left with blank face. They're all curious.

Zelo yawned and said, "Ah, no guns, no bombs, no nuclears... and even no flowers, no food. And it's not social medias too? What we're gonna use? It's gonna be boring."
"A letter.", Daehyun said. Everyone looked at him for a while, then looked at me. Awkward.
But... "YES!!!!!!", you cheered. Finally someone understand what you actually mean and plan to do.
"What, we're gonna use letters?", said Zelo.
You proudly answered, "Yep. I mean.. if we use text messages, he'll be able to ignore it. If we use calls, he'll be able to decline it. If we meet him with bombs like Zelo said, he'll be dead."

Everyone were lost in their own minds.

"This girl is a genius.", finally Youngjae said something.
"Why, thank you, Mr. Brain-of-the-Group.", you answered.
"So we're gonna write letters to Yongguk-hyung... and what do we do next?", said Zelo.
"Put it somewhere. In the dorm, or practice room, anywhere he possibly went to.", you answered.
"You sure it'll work out?", said Zelo, still doubting your plan.
"Now, imagine you're tired after practicing and just went out of the room. On the table, you found a letter with your name on top of the envelope. No matter what's inside it, you'll at least open it to know what's inside, right?", you explained.
Zelo think for a while. "Ah.. I got it. You're really a genius."
"But we're gonna need papers, right? There's no paper here.", said Youngjae.
"Don't worry, I bring bunch of them.", you replied. You take out some papers from your bag, and some colorful pens to write.
"Now, decide who'll write first, what do you want to write, etc etc etc.", you said. And so, everyone discussed it. Except Daehyun.

He kept looking at his fellow members.
"What's wrong?" you said.

Silence.

"Why are they doing this?", he finally speaks.
"Eh? Because they care, right? Because they want you and your leader come at peace."
"Why do they care anyway?"
You smiled, "Because you mean something to them, silly. Something really important to them."
"Really?"

You smiled and called Jongup's name. He (Jongup) turns out to get the last turn to write. Zelo is writing and Youngjae is beside Zelo, giving some advices about what to write.
Jongup then sit beside you.

"What's wrong?", Jongup asked.
"Tell me what does Daehyun mean to you."
"Eh? Daehyun-hyung?", Jongup looked at Daehyun and smiled. "He's my best hyung."
Daehyun bigger his eyes, looking at Jongup, totally didn't believe what Jongup has just said.
Jongup laughed, "Daehyun-hyung is like a real brother to me. But in another way, he's also my role model."
Daehyun again bigger his eyes.
Jongup laughed again and continued, "I like it how you always wake me up first after you wake up. [watch 'The Star' interview] It feels like you trust me... even though I know you didn't feel that way. The way you always care about the others, the way you play and have fun with us, laugh with us no matter what happens, it amazed me."
Daehyun again bigger his eyes, this time it's more like his eyeballs are gonna burst out of his eyes.
Jongup can't help but laughed again,  "And the way you always train so hard to perfect your singing, your dancing, your everything... i found that very awesome. I've always been a big fan of yours, hyung."
Now you can see tears in Daehyun's eyes, but he didn't let it fall. He tried to hold it.
"See? You're not as invisible and worthless as you think.", you pat his head and take Jongup away. "Let's give him a personal time to think."

Not long after that, it's Jongup's turn to write. But...
"Ah, you. We run out of papers.", Jongup said.

"Ah jinjja?! I'll buy some soon then. Wait here, okay?!", you run so energeticly, leaving the room like nothing's wrong.
The moment you look at the long stairs, you realize it's gonna be a long way downstairs to the lobby.
The moment you look at the long stairs, you realize that... it's a secret room. With secret keys. But Daehyun has taken the keys away from the wallpaper, so it's not there anymore. Then how the hell you can open the door when you got back here again. Oh God...

You turn around and found out the first door (that you have to open with a key), is still opened. What a relieve.
You didn't bring your phone but if you knock back and asked them to take out your phone, while they're all still thinking about the problem and the letter... it'd be so cruel to them. So you decide to leave without your phone. You still bring your wallet to buy the papers, and  later you can just knock the door to ask them open it anyway.

You sighed looking at the long stairs. You'll go down for 15 floors, again. "FIGHTING!!!", you said to yourself, and go downstairs.