3W2B: A Wish Applied

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

It's night already now. B.A.P members have all left the hospital, they said it's your turn to take care of Daehyun tonight.
You were preparing your blanket to sleep on the sofa, didn't realize that those pair of eyes have been watching you.
Once you're done, you looked back at him and he smiled.
"...What happened?", you asked, "What's with that stare and that smile?"
He smiled once more, "Ani.. it's just I miss you. So much."
You smiled.
"I felt so stupid for letting you go like that..", Daehyun said with lower voice.
"You are stupid.", you said, "You're my pabo guy anyway."
He smiled and gestured for you to come closer. You followed his gestures.
You're now sitting beside his bed when he your hair gently; while his other hand hold your hands.
"Don't ever go away from me.", he said, "Promise?"
Silence. You can't really answer.
He laughed, "You really have someone that has been successful replacing me, huh?"
You laughed too, "Well.. it's not really like that.."
"One thing for sure, this guy is better than me. Right?"
"Well......"
He laughed again, "He even sent you lunch when you were waiting for me. He sure is an amazing guy."
"... How did you know?"
"Youngjae told me."
"Ah.."
"It's okay then pabo girl.. I understand that you need him. I don't mind. Because I know deep inside your heart, you still need me equally. And if I have to fight for you, I'll fight for you. I'll get you. And I'm sure, that guy will do the same too. He'll fight to get you, and me too. We'll both fight to get you; and that's our duty. But you also have to do your duty one day: to choose one of us. Don't ever forget that.", he told.
"Pabo guy.."
"Ne?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"Why do you let me with another guy? Shouldn't you be mad when I have another guy that loved me?"
He smiled, "If he can make you smile when I make you cry; if he can make you forget about me; if he can love you better than I do; then he must be a good person- and even a better person than me. And I'm sure he has done all the 3 things I said: I'm sure he could make you smile when I made you sad some days ago. I'm sure he could make you forget about the bar thingy because of his charm. But I think he cannot do the 3rd one.", he laughed.
"...What's wrong with you guys, really.. You both let me love another guy, and you both are ready to fight for me, ... even though you both know one day, one of you will get hurt.", you said, "Why?"
"Isn't it simple pabo girl.. When we love someone, we trust them fully. We trust them to not hurt you..", he your hair, "We trust them to choose you instead of him."
Silence.
"Like what people said, pabo girl.. Love is when you give a gun to a killer."
"Heung? I don't get it.."
He smiled, "When you give a gun to a killer, logically he'll kill you.
But love; is when you trust the killer not to kill you.. even though you've given him a chance to."
"Your imagery is actually a bit complicated.. but I love it."
He laughed, "Pabo."

And so the night continued with you sleeping beside his bed,
with both your hands warmed inside his hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's morning already. 'Paradise' rang at 6am. As usual.
You woke up, realizing Daehyun has woke up earlier than you.
"Good morning.", he said. But his expression is not so good.
"Morning.. what happened?"
"Ani.. just an alarm annoyed my sleep."
"Eh? Mian mian!", you ran to your phone to turn it off.
"Nah.. not the alarm itself.", he said, "But the tone of the alarm."
"Heung?"
"How did you know that song? How did you know that group? And why must that song and that group? Arghh.."
Ok. You have to be really careful on this. Or else Daehyun will know that you worked with these guys earlier and your plan to meet Daehyun with Hoya will all be destroyed by your own self.
"It's been a while since I got here in Korea.. it's no big deal, right?", you tried to act as normal as possible.
"Aish.. change it, seriously."
"Why? I like the song T_T", you said.
"Change it T_T please.. change it to whatever you want.. Gangnam Style or whatever. Oh, or Hyuna's Ice Cream. Whatever."
You laughed, "Seriously.. what's wrong with this song."
He sighed, "Some childhood bad memories."
"Eh? I don't get it."
"Someday I'll let you know. Just not now."
"Why?"
"...... I'm hungry. Get me some food."
"Geez -.-"
"Kkkkk~ come on, you're my one-day nurse."
"Whatever.", you walked to get the daily food outside.

When you walked outside, you opened your phone.
You really want to contact Hoya, you need to know what's going on.
You called him once. No answer.
Twice. No answer.
Thrice. No answer.
Geez........

There's no other way.
You called Sungjong. Once it's connected but then it's rejected.
Sunggyu. The number is inactive?! WTH.
Dongwoo. Number is busy.

Seriously.. this means Infinite are onto something and they're surely busy, and yet Hoya's number is actually active and not busy but he didn't answer your call! Geez.
You tried again.

This time is Sungyeol. Busy.
Myungsoo. YOUR LAST HOPE. Busy too.

Seriously what on earth happened on this guys' phones..
If those Hoya didn't answer, and those 5 members didn't answer too.. You're in a dead end.
No you're not forgetting one member.
You just don't want to call that one member.

But just in time..
that ONE MEMBER that called you.
Oh gosh.

Your phone actually rang.
Your phone actually showed "WOOHYUN" on its screen.

You really didn't want to answer but since it's Hoya-related.....
You answered anyways.

"What", you said.
"Eeyyy why so grumpy.", he said with his usual greasy voice.
"What."
"Haish.. you called all the 6 members' phone and ended up sad because they're all busy, and now I call you as a brand new hope, and this is how you treat me?"
"How did you know I called them", you said it without any tone. Straight tone, straight face.
"Their phones are all with me now. Except Hoya's though."
"So you mean you're the one who made it busy and you're also the one who rejected my call to Sungjong"
He laughed. "You're smart."
"And you're stupid. What do you want"
"That should be me who asked that.. What do you want, calling us like that?"
"'Us'? I called them, not you."
"Geez.. okay then why do you call them."
"None of your business"
"You got something bad between you and Hoya, right."
"Not really"
"Then why did Hoya ignored all the calls he got from you and his expression turned weird everytime his phone rang?"
"He did?", you finally used some speaking-tone.
"You don't trust me?"
"You think I'll trust you?"
"Not really... but seriously what's going on with you and him."
"I don't know.."
"Yah."
"What"
"Hoya is walking here.. do you want to speak to him?"
"You can? He won't answer if he knows it's from me."
"Shut up and just speak, okay? I'll handle everything."
And now you can't hear anything. Seems like he hang up the phone.

You can hear some footsteps and the door being opened.
"Ah, hyung. What are you doing here?", IT'S HOYA'S VOICE.
"Ani.. just receiving calls from the manager."
"Manager? Why would he call you? There are some other more-trustable members than you.. Kkkkk"
You laughed. This sounds funny.
Woohyun laughed too, "Shut up. Here, the manager wants to talk to you. To a more-trustable member."
Hoya laughed and took the phone. You could hear it.

"Annyeong~", he said.
You have so many things to say, but now you can't say anything.
Instead.. your tears fell down.

"Hyung, there's no voice?", Hoya asked.
"Jinjja? Try say something more."
"Annyeong sajjangnim~"
You cried. You missed him.
You realized you're really scared that he got mad at you or something.

"Try your aegi voice, maybe it'll work out.. kkkkk", Woohyun said across the phone.
"Sa~ jjang~ nim~~", and both Hoya and Woohyun laughed.
But what hurted you the most is, he sounds perfectly fine when you're here, all broken with tears all over your face.

Unconsciously, you sobbed. And he probably heard it, but you don't care.
"Don't cry.", he said. "Be strong. Please."
Heum? But he thought he was talking to his manager, right?
Shouldn't he say something like 'sajjangnim are you crying' or 'who's crying there' or .....
"I know it's you. I've received calls from you.. I'm sorry I didn't answer."
You cried. You realized how weak you are. But who cares.
"I think it's better for us to take a break first. You need to take care of him. He needs you more right now."
You're speechless.
Silence.
"I miss you too.", he said, like he can read your mind. "But you need to be with him."
You cried more.
Silence.
"You don't have to worry about me. I'm perfectly fine."
"Don't lie you jerk.", Woohyun said. You could hear him clearly, "What is 'fine' when you're crying like this."
SIlence.
Hoya couldn't make any noise.
"Stupid hyung. You really think I believed that this is sajjangnim's call, when your phone exactly showed her number?!", he finally said something.
"No. I did it on purpose. I want to know how you react. And it's true.. even though your voice sounded nice and cheerful.. even though you answered the call with your back on me.. I know your tears fell down when you answered.", Woohyun said, "We've known each other for a pretty long time, dude.. We understand each other. And right now, seriously, you need to find that girl. Be with her."
"I can't.. he has another guy waiting for her, and this guy found her earlier than me.. She's his.", Hoya replied.
"If so..", Woohyun said, "If he really loved him.. then why did she call you? Why did she call us? Why-"
"Maybe to say a last goodbye."
"Stop lying to yourself, Hoya.", Woohyun's voice changed.
Silence. And yet you still can't say a word.

"So what now? You expect me to cry my heart out, in front of the girl I love the most?! In front of a girl that has somebody else, in front of a girl that has made my days became so cloudy just because she's not here? In front of.. in front of a girl that made me continuously check my phone like an idiot, and smiled like a retard whenever she called.. even though I didn't get the strength to pick it?!"
"Aegi..", you finally said something.
Silence.
You have too much things to say, but the only one word that got out from your lips is.. 

"Saranghae."

Silence. More silence.
But you know that Hoya is clearly crying.
You could hear some sobs but it was so little, you know a man like Hoya always hide his feelings.

"I.. I want to meet you..", you said.
"Can't, aegi."
"I'm not telling you to meet me now.. I want to meet you someday."
"What do you mean?"
"Are you free next month?"
"FREE! FREE! TOTALLY FREE!", Woohyun shouted and interfered your emotional talks.
You giggled, "Then let's meet up next month. I'll text you the time and place later.
You said I need time for this guy, and I'll follow your words.
I'll spend one month ONLY with this guy, and besides he needs me. He needs time to recover.
But after 30 days, aegi.. when I call you, when I text you.. I want you to reply it as soon as possible."
"No."
"Why?"
"Do you think I can handle a month without you. 2 days without you felt like hell already."
You laughed, "You're the one who told me to. If we didn't talk today, if you keep your arrogance, who knows when will we see each other again."
"I was going to meet you next week when his surgery is done......"
"EEEH?! JINJJA?! Then just meet up next week."
"You said one month..."
"NOOO I CAN'T HANDLE ONE MONTH. Besides he'll finish surgery today. And he'll be happy if I told him he's going to meet his rival."
"Eh? You mean you're taking him too?"
"Yep. It's been my wish since a long time ago. Please?"
"Ah...."
"I'll use my wish.", you said. "Remember my 3 wishes I have left? I'll use one for this. So you can't say no."
"Aish.. k, k. Fine."
"Fine then..

See you next week."