3W2B: A Hypnotic Purple

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

"Open your eyes.", Hoya finally let you open your eyes after some time walking with your eyes closed by his hands.
After he finished his nostalgia in his previous school, he asked you to follow him to the subway and after a loooong long trip and subway exchanges, you both finally arrived at a peaceful station with rarely people walking through.
Right after you both went out of the station, he closed your eyes and said you are not allowed to see anything unless you've arrived at the place he's taking you to.
And here it is. You've arrived.
Now after you saw the place, you're not even sure how to describe them.

It's a huge beautiful flower field with huge trees surrounding those pretty flowers, and sun goes through between the tall tough trees.
It's just too beautiful to be seen, you don't even know what words to describe it and you don't even know what words to be said.
It's beyond beautiful, and you don't even know how many times have you used the word "beautiful", but that's the truth and that's the only word you could think of.

Beautiful.

But just a little problem here...
You tried to collect your soul again and to speak some words to the guy beside you - who are also adoring the place right now.

"Hoya-ssi.", you called him.
"Hm?", he said without looking at you. He's still completely mesmerized by the view, "It's pretty, eo? Glad we make it on time. We got the sunset just in time."
"A-ah, yes. It's so pretty that I was even breathless to see it."
He nodded. Just nodded.
After some seconds still adoring the view, he looked at you. "Then?"
"Huh?", you got confused by yourself, "Then what?"
"Then what's the problem? Why you sound like you doubt yourself while saying it?"
"Ah. That..", you said while pointing at the flowers.
He looked so confused.
You took a deep breath. "Look, aegi-ssi.
I know you love this thing more than me.
I know this thing has been your favorite thing since you were born or something..."
He looked even more confused.
"But why are the flowers all purple?!" There. You said it.
He laughed.
"Like I said, I know you love it more than me. I know you love it even before you met me. I know you're addicted to it. I know, I know. But after a long long long long long long loooong trip to get here... I mean like, we finished at 2.30 and we arrived here at 6.30- it's a four-hours long long long long loong trip. And yes it's pretty, but it's all purple here. I even think that I live in a purple country in a purple world of a purple planet or something.", you explained like a mad cow, "It's not that I hate the view or I hate the color, but this is too purple that I even got dizzy."
He laughed even more.

"YA don't laugh!", you nagged.
He kept laughing and laughing.
"Yah Lee Howon! If you don't stop laughing-"
"Then what? You're going to burn this flower field so they're not purple anymore?", he laughed. Again.
"YA~!!!", you can't stand his endless laugh, "Stop laughing.... what's so funny huhu"

Suddenly he grabbed you, lifted you up and put you on the field.
You're now laying down without even knowing what he just did.
Now after putting you down, you can see his face really closely.
He then put his left hand on the ground beside you and put his head on it.
His right hand goes through your hair and it gently.
"AIgo aigo my lil baby.", he said with such a cute voice.
"M-mwoya?", you lost words. You don't know, he usually did you more than this, but this is one of the sweetest thing he ever did to you (usually he did you hotly, not sweetly) so you feel a bit different.

He smirked, "What's with the unusual blush?", he asked.
You can't even answer, you can't even move anything. You don't know, it's like you're paralyzed.
It's just weird. He has done things that are 'more' than this but none of them could ever make you feel this weird.
He then took your hand and put it on his cheek.

"Seriously... we have even slept in the same bed but you never act like this. Why laying on a purple flower field makes you so different.", he laughed.
"I don't know... maybe because I feel dizzy... I've told you I'm dizzy now. And the fragrance of these purple flowers.... Ah molla.", you even don't know what are you talking about.
He smirked again, "What do you feel now?"
"Hm? Ah.. My head is dizzy... but I feel happy."
"Heung?"
"I don't know... The butterflies in my stomach... It won't stop. It moves even four or five times the normal feeling I get when you're around."
"Ah.. so you do get butterflies near me."
"Hm..? Ah. Yes.. yes of course. But why this time it's a lot worse."
"Worse? You think  getting butterflies because of me as a bad thing?"
"Ah? Hm? No. It's not that. I mean-"
"Ssh. I know I know.", he smirked and put his hand on your chest.
"Ah...", he smirked AGAIN, "It's working.", he looked so proud of it.
"Hm? What? What did you do to me?", you seriously got even dizzier.
"I did nothing. These flowers did.", he said without feeling guilty at all.
You don't have any words to say anymore. And besides, your head spins like it's the end of the world. You can't think anymore.

"Doesn't this place remind you of something......", he stopped for a while, "or maybe someone.."
"You. You, of course. It's all purple... who loves purple more than you.", you said. You usually will answer playfully like 'molla. i dont remember anyone, i dont know anyone who loves purple' or anything... but now seriously is not the time to be playful. Just get to the point, get Hoya say and get what he wants and leave this place. This fragrance is making you nuts.

"Not using this, silly.", he touched your eyes.
"Use this.", he touched your nose.

What?
What does he mean?
You can't even think.

"Not as the color. Not as the purple. Not using your vision.", he said once more.
"Don't you remember someone....... Some places.... Some memories........", he sounds like he's hypnotizing you.

You tried so hard to make your brain works.
Who.....
Where.......

Little by little, memories are collected.
The bedroom,
the living room,
the house,
.... the owner of the house.

It's Hoya.
Hoya's bedroom,
Hoya's living room,
Hoya's house,
everything smell like this.

He, realizing your face turned like you've found out something, smiled.
"You got the answer already, huh?"
You nodded.
"What? Who? Where?", he asked while smiling.
"Your house... your living room, your bedroom, YOU...
Everything smells like this...
This is too overwhelming, Hoya-ssi...
It feels like... 'too much you'.
Too much you inside me.
Too much you around me.
I can't even breath because whenever I take a breath, I feel you.
N-now I get it...
I become like this because it smells like you...
It's-----"

"Ssh.", he put his finger on your lips. He touched your lips gently.
His face got closer to your face.
He put his handsome face beside your face and start to whisper you something;

"It's the mixture psychology and biology, aegi-ssi.", he said.
"A smell of someone or some place remains on your brain.
Whenever you sniff or smell something like that person or that place, you will remember that specific person/place too.
But this field of purple flowers... had more 'me'.
I mean... you didn't get dizzy on my house because you just get a normal dose of the fragrance.
But here, when all the fragrance of me gather as one...
What you said was totally right: this second, you had too much me."

He smirked, "But that's not really why you feel dizzy here.
Basically and normally, even though there are too many someone's fragrance in the air... yes it sickens you and it makes you remember the person even more clearly.
But you won't ever get dizzy..... your brain and your senses still could manage the nerves and you'll be totally alright."

You look like you're going to ask something but he stopped you with his fingers again.
"What I'm saying is... if it's only your brain and your senses, you'll be totally fine.
You'll get dizzy...

when your heart interferes."

 

 

"Your heart. Your feelings to the specific person.
If you feel nothing, then nothing will happen to you too.
But if you feel dizzy... it means the teamwork of the brain and the nerves are messed up by another aspect.
This other-aspect breaks everything and make your brain and senses don't work.
And this other-aspect is here.", he tapped on your chest. The exact position of your heart.

"In other ways... it's a scientific method of testing someone's feeling to another someone."

"In this case, since you got terribly dizzy, it surely means your heart has interfered to the hard work of your senses and your brain."

"It also means your heart works for the owner of this smell."

"In other word..."

 

 

"You're terribly in love."

"... with the person who smells like this."

"... With me."

 

"I repeat...",
He got closer to you and whispered with his y husky voice,

"You are terribly in love with me."

 

 

 

You can't say a word.
This fragrance is too overwhelming.
And yet the fact (or the biology lesson) you just heard just surprised you even more.

You got even dizzier.
Even worse,
You're blown.
You can't take normal breaths.
It's too much.
Hoaegi..............................................

 

 

The next thing you know...
You're kissing passionately with the owner of the smell.

Your body just automatically grabs him and he keeps giving you his breaths during the kiss.
He understands that you're almost out of breath.
Out of breath because of his fragrance.

It's like another artificial respiration from him.

 

After some time, you feel normal again.
Hoya agreed as you said you need to get out of that place as soon as possible.
He also understands, it's not because you hate his smell.
It's because you love his smell too much- that your brain and senses stopped working.
He's happy with just that.
He's happy to make your body (literally) paralyzed because of him.

As you both got up from the field and cleaned both your clothes that were full of flowers and grasses sticking everywhere,
he whispers, "Now you know the reason."

"Hm? What reason?", you can speak normally again. But you need to leave this place fast before you got breathless again.

"The reason I bring you to my house, letting us make out in my living room, and having you sleep in my bedroom.", he said,
"And also...
The reason why I like the color purple,
And the reason why I pick this place."

"It's not easy to find the flower field of my perfume, spreading it all over the house and letting you spend most of your time on the place where I spread it the most.
I need to make you spend at least 2 hours in that place to make your brain seriously remembers the smell.", he explained,
"We even needed to make out non stop so you don't suspect."

"So you did that on purpose?!
At the bedroom too?!", you rise your voice.

"Pretty much. But I still enjoyed the living room scenes.", he said, followed by your light hit in his hand.
"But it's a different story in the bedroom.
Yes I make you sleep there to make your brain memorize the smell,
and plus the brain works better memorizing the smell while the owner of the brain is asleep near the smell.
I spreaded the most perfumes in the air of my bedroom, and I hugged you too while sleeping.
It makes double impact to your brain and nose."

"But I think your brain memorize the smell the most after we got up from sleep.", he smiled naughtily.
Your face looked confused.
He smiled, "You know.. before the breakfast... after the door is locked...
You know.............

When you finally become one with the smell."

And so, the day ends with you chasing him all over until you both reached the subway station.
Full of laughs and teasings (and weird biology), but you surely love this day.
It's midnight, you didn't have the courage to meet Daehyun YET, so you decided to sleep in Hoya's house tonight.

This time not in the same room as him.
As he has been successful in doing his plan,
as he lied yesterday about the yucky room (it's actually all brand new and pretty, no cockroaches or lizards at all!),
as he said to try to control himself whenever he's around you and to minimize the bad things he will do to you,
but most of all...

As you need to think alone,
about the guy who's living next door.