3W2B: A Project

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

Not long after that, Mr. Stewart ruins the perfect mood. He told the Infinite members to leave.
They're all leaving while waving at you. Except for the one guy who keeps standing beside you smiling like an idiot.

"Ya! Why are you still here?", you said to the one and only Woohyunnie.
"Aish why are you so harsh to me~?", he said with his aegyo voice.
"Then why if i'm harsh to you? Will you die because of my harshness? No, right?", you told him not-so-nicely.
"Oi i was going to help you, why are you like this~~"
"Help me? What do y---"
"Here.", he said, handing you a little piece of paper with numbers in it.
"What is this?", you took a look at the paper without taking it from his hand. Wait, it's......................
"It's our phone numbers. Infinite members' phone numbers."
Wait, what?

He smiled, "I understand your inspirit soul."
You were going to take the paper from his hand, when he took it back.
"On one condition.", he said.

Sigh. Of course, someone like him will never give out something unconditionally.

"What?", you said.
"I have a really big important request for you."
You're a lil bit nervous. What if he asks something hard? Weird? Awkward-to-do?
What if you can't do what he wants you to do? What if-----

"Draw me first."

W-what?
"Sorry? I-i can't hear you..?"
"Draw. Me. First. I want you to draw me first."
You're left speechless. "You.. want me.. to draw you first?"
He nodded.
You burst into laughters. "You gave me those fancy beautiful priceless numbers to me, just so you can make me draw you first?"
He nodded again.
You smiled, "First of all, you're too naive. You don't have to think that all people need something in return."
He looked at you. "So you're saying you'll draw me first even if I didn't give you this paper?"
You nodded.
"Fine.", he said, "This paper will never be yours. I will take it ba---"
At the speed of light, you took the paper from his hand. "Thank you.", you said.
He smiled and said, "Fine then. I'll go now."
"Go then.", you told him.
"Aish you're really..."
You laughed. "Just kidding. Good bye!"
"Bye!", he said, "Don't forget to draw me first!"

And he left.

And here you are, fancy-ing the fancy phone numbers.
YOU JUST GOT INFINITE'S PHONE NUMBERS

Suddenly, your phone rang. A text message:

Oi! That phone numbers... Add them on kakaotalk! Rightaway!
They're holding their phones now, so it'd be easier for me to tell them that it was 'the drawing goddess earlier'.
ADD THEM NOW~~!!!
P.S. I've added you on my kakaotalk, you don't have to add me.
-Woohyun

How did he get your phone numb---
Ah. That minimarket accident.

You opened your kakaotalk and found 'Nam Woohyun' on your contacts.
You got goosebumps.
One by one, you added the numbers.
One by one, the names started appearing.
Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo, Lee Sungjong, and.. last but not least, Lee Howon.

YOU JUST ADDED INFINITE TO YOUR KAKAOTALK

Sungjongie greeted you rightaway:

Annyeong! Is this the drawing goddess earlier?

Ah~ don't call me like that ^^" yes it's me, Woohyunnie told me to add you guys~ kekeke

Waah sorry for the troublesome hyung of mine >< kekeke, Woohyunnie-hyung called you that and i found it's cute~ Drawing goddess!^^

Kekeke, thank you then^^ and I don't mind. It must be a lot of work to have a hyung like him -.-

To be honest, yes it is =_= ........

And your conversations with Sungjong continues and continues.
You're still hoping for a chat with Hoya, though.

Your office desk's phone rang. It must be Mr. Stewart calling you from his so-called-working-place-but-looks-more-like-a-castle.
"you-ah.. Are you happy now that you've met them?"
You smiled. "Yes Sir, thank you."
"Ah, no problem at all. I have one important thing to tell you."
"What is it?"
"Ehm, you see.. I told you to make the alien group MV project, right?
"Nae."
"I think we need you in something more crucial."
"Eh? What is i---"
"Infinite's MV."

Say what?!

"You see... the Infinite members were coming to do a cross-check. You know why they're doing a cross check by themselves?"
"Nope."
"They're choosing their own animator."
"What? Why?"
"It's on the contract with Woollim. Infinite themselves have the right to choose their own lead animator for their MVs. Whose animations they liked, they'll choose them as their lead animator. Their recent lead animator just stopped working for Hana, so they need to find a new one. That's why when they came, all the workers around you tried their best to look as talented as possible.", he stopped for a while, "...but, it turns out that you have captivated their hearts by your amazing works. Shortly, they chose you - who were actually doing nothing compared to the others back then - to be their own lead animator for their newest MV."
You got goosebumps.
"Wait, what's with all this lead-animator? Why does it sound like 'lead-vocal' 'main-vocal' and everything?"
He laughed, "It's how you call someone who works on top of the others about animating. Shortly, for this project, you're the boss."
Whoa.
"Are you serious?", you asked.
"Yes! They just left the building, but earlier when we left the room, they were totally mesmerized by your works. Even though they haven't seen your animation skills, they're sure that your animations will be as good as your drawing skills."

You're speechless.

"So..", he continued, "Prepare."
"Prepare? For what?"
"We're going to shoot and edit the MV.", he stopped for a while, "...in Japan."