3W2B: A Long Elevator Journey

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

After some time facepalming with Hoya because of the greasy hopeless namtree, you both got back to reality.
"Should we go to the restaurant then?", Hoya asked.
"I think so."
Hoya then took your hand and you both walked to the restaurant together.

After reaching the huge restaurant, you can see every of them waved at you both and invited you to sit.
Mirae has reserved a seat beside her for you, and Woohyun has also reserved a seat beside him for Hoya.
So this means you'll sit separately with Hoya.

You went to Mirae as Hoya went to Woohyun.
But actually, in this huge circle table, Hoya is sitting right in front of you, even though it seems so far because of the huge table's size.

"Since these two are here already, should we eat~~?", the energetic Woohyun said.
"Nee~!", everyone shouted cheerfully.
You can see cakes and snacks and teas on the table. They all look equally yummy that you just wanna try them all.
If only Daehyun's here, you and him would eat them all.
W-wait. Don't think about Daehyun for now. You'll go all confused and won't be able to enjoy the food.

You're now eating those delicious snacks while chit-chating and laughing with Mirae and the other staffs, when you realize there is a pair of eyes looking at you.
You moved your head to see who's the owner of those fierce eyes.
Right when you moved your head, Hoya looked down panicly.
...so it's obvious that he was the one who was looking at you.

You can't help but smile.

You kept on talking with Mirae and other staffs, laughing when it's funny, pouting when they tease you...
But you can't help but realizing those fierce adorable eyes were watching you.
You saw him smiling while looking at you at the corner of your eyes.
You also saw Woohyun caught Hoya looking at you. And now Woohyun's teasing him.
Seriously, this aegi is too precious.

After some time, the snack time finally ended.
You decided to go back to your room with Mirae.
When you were walking to the elevator, some hands stopped you.
It's Woohyun.

"Where is my---"
He hasn't even finished his lines, but you interrupt it by throwing him a paper. "There."
And you left him.
You could hear him laugh. "Yah why are you like this~"
"What?", you asked with an arrogant voice. "You were asking for your drawings, right? Then there it is."
"Aish you're really.."
"What?"
He's completely speechless. "Aish okay, okay. Thank you." He saw the paper, "Woah it's really daebak."
You smiled a bit, "Thank you.", and left him alone.

You continued walking to the elevator. The hotel was too huge to be true that it feels so far just to reach the elevator.

You finally reached the elevator and just in time, the elevator reached the 4th floor and people were coming in to the elevator.
Mirae, at the speed of light, got inside the elevator.
Oh, it seems there's just a few people inside.
There's Sungyeol, Sungjong, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, L, and..... Hoya.
The whole Infinite was there, except for Woohyun whom you just left in front of the restaurant.

There were still so much space left, so you stand peacefully in front Hoya and light-talking with them all.
They said they were waiting for Woohyun. Sigh. So there's no use of leaving him alone.
The elevator's door kept opening just to wait the greasy namstar. Geez where are you tree...

All of a sudden, Hana staffs kept coming inside brutally and you got pushed inside.
It's on the rate that you could fall down to Hoya anytime. Gosh what a thrilling moment.
The elevator was so full that everyone decided to go up first and left some staffs behind.
The elevator just almost closed its door, when everyone could hear Woohyun's greasy voice.

"YAH YAH YAH WAIT FOR ME!", he shouted.
Everyone go "Ahhh...", and they could do nothing but open the door one more time.
"There's no more space.", an ahjussi told Woohyun.
You couldn't see what's going on as you're looking at Hoya super closely right now.
Hoya was leaning at the elevator's wall all of these time, and you're right in front of him.
But since the staffs were coming brutally, you - who were talking with Infinite - were looking at them and couldn't change the direction because the elevator has gone full.

One more push and you'll definitely fall to his body.
One more push and your head will meet his chest.
One more push and...

..................................................................... the 'push' actually happened.
Woohyun got into the elevator and everyone got pushed aside.
You, too. And now you're practically leaning on Hoya's chest.
YAHHHH OTTEOKE~~

"Mianhae aegi..", you said while still leaning your head in his chest.
Hoya laughed lightly, "Gwaenchanayo.", and he put his hand on your head. "Doesn't it feel good?", he teased you.
You could hear Sungjong saying, "Waah so romantic~"
And you could hear Sunggyu's nasal laugh.
You could also feel those staffs looking at you both.
...This is just a dead end. You didn't dare to move your head even a bit.
You just sunk your head in Hoya's chest and didn't want to know about anything else.
You'll seriously kill Woohyun this time.

The elevator has been stopping at some random floors and it just made you uneasy.
33rd floor oh 33rd floor... Please come faster..

You could hear the elevator's speaker saying it's the 12th floor.
YAH WHY DOES THIS HOTEL MUST BE SO HUGE ON THE FIRST PLACE
WHY SO MUCH VISITORS
WHY WE MUST HAVE OUR ROOMS IN THE 33RD FLOOR

You kept complaining and complaining to yourself,
When Hoya pat your head and said like he could read your mind, "Hang on a little while. Rest on my chest a little more."
You blushed. And unluckily, Hoya's voice was loud enough to be heard by the whole elevator.
Everyone then went "Ooooh~" "So cute~" and everything.

You hit Hoya lightly. "Yah jinjja why are you all like this..."
Your innocent statement just made them all laugh.
You completely felt like a baby right now.
You, still sinking your head in his chest, luckily couldn't see their expressions.
All you can see was black (yep you closed your eyes).

You didn't care about anything else and just wanted to arrive at the 33rd floor as soon as possible.
This position is just uncomfortable and uneasy.
You could hear the speaker saying it's the 24th floor.
Aish jinjja when will this thing arrive if people kept requesting the elevator..

You sighed, making Hoya laugh at you.
Ahh you don't care anymore.
Hoya then moved your head a bit.
Ah he must feel uncomf-------------------------

Wait. What is this?
Y-you could hear a super fast thumping voice.
You realize the situation. Is it from Hoya's chest?

"Did you hear it?", Hoya asked. "It beats so fast just with you in here."
You blushed and all the staffs go 'awhh' again.
But it's for real, his heart was thumping so fast.
So he moved your head not because he's feeling uncomfortable, it's because...

You blushed even more.
Yah this aegi is no joke..... He's so sweet.