3W2B: A Shocking Surprise

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

So you and the others slept on one sleeping bag each. They all have turned off the lamps so it's all dark now.
You tried to sleep but you can't. Insomnia, maybe.
You were looking upward, just in case that can help you fall asleep, when you heard a half-whispered laugh.

Wait, who's laughing? Everyone's asleep right?

You take a look around the room without moving your body and leg because it'll hurt a lot.
You see a sleeping bag shaking. Ah, two sleeping bags shaking.
The sleeping bags are in front of each other, and they're both shaking. So they probably are the ones who are laughing.

"Hyung you're really...", you can hear Daehyun's whispers and he continued laughing.
In front of him, there's also a shaking sleeping bag that laughs with a  really deep voice. Ah, it must be Yongguk.
"I'm serious Daehyunnie-ah, I'm not joking.", Yongguk whispered.
And they continued the laugh together.
"I'm gonna miss you a lot, hyung.", Daehyun whispered again.
"Me too.." Yongguk replied, "Chat me, email me, text me, call me whenever you guys have time. I leave this group to you, Busan Wonbin-nim, lead it well, and I want the next time I went back to Korea, you guys have all become a successful band."
"No, hyung. We will come TO you. To The States. We'll work there. Soon. I promise."
And they smiled at each other.

You, unconsciously, cried because of the scene.
It's dark and noone can see you anyways.
You cried and cried as they continued their silly (but somehow painful) talks.
You promised to yourself that you have to do something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You heard Infinite's "Paradise" again. You quickly get up and checked out the time.
Ah, good. It's still 3AM in the morning.
You hurried to go to Yongguk's sleeping bag... painfully, because your leg hasn't been completely recovered.
You searched for the thing you were looking for and you got it: Yongguk's phone.

You took it and left the room as soon as possible, do the things you have to do, go back to the room and pretend nothing happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you-ah!!!", Daehyun woke you up.
You yawned for a while and get up.
"Hurry up! We're heading to the airport.", Daehyun explained.
"When's the flight?", Youngjae, who was also still in his sleeping bag, asked.
"7AM. Hurry up, it's 5AM already.", Daehyun said.
Ah, so you've slept for 2 hours after that thing. You just hope that it worked out.

That time, Yongguk came to the room, he looked so surprised.
"Go back to sleep.", he said.
All the members are left with awkward confused faces. What?
Yongguk looked at his phone screen and smiled, "I don't know what happened, but one thing is clear: my mom texted me, and...", he said, "My family let me to stay here and pursue my dream to become an artist!"

Everyone's shocked. You giggled. Everyone looked at you. Daehyun looked at you. He came to you.
"It must be this girl.", he points at you.
"What?", you said.
"What did you do to Yongguk-hyung's family?"
"Nothing."
"Don't lie."
You smiled, "The most important thing, it worked, right?"
"Still, what did you do?", Yongguk asked curiously.
"Text them?", you answered.
"What the hell did you text? I've texted them a million times but they never changed their minds like that.", Yongguk looks seriously confused.
"That's because you texted them with brains, not feelings.", you smiled proudly, "Now don't ask me anymore about what did I text them. Be happy and celebrate. Hurry up!"
And everyone smiled, laughed, and hugged each other. Finally they became B.A.P again.

You all decide to go on a yummy breakfast. Yongguk's paying.
The cafe is not far from TS, so you all decide to walk instead.

During the walk, you're walking along with Yongguk. Your leg still hurt a bit but it's a lot better now. You don't have to use sticks to help you walk. It's just a normal little sprain after all.
You were listening to your iPod, so you don't really talk with anyone. You just follow them walking.
Suddenly, Yongguk asked you, "Can i ask you something?"
"Sure?"
"I knew you've been telling not to ask you, but I'm dead curious."
You laughed. "About the text?"
"Yep.", Yongguk nodded.
"I just sent a heart-to-heart text to your mom."
"What is it?"
You smiled, "I'll never answer that question. I thought I've told you before."
Yongguk looked at you and nodded. "I guess you're also that stubborn."
And you both laughed.

Finally you reached the restaurant.
You're eating lots of yummy food with 6 happy bunnies and one CEO.
You can feel all the love and happiness and enjoyment, until.....

"Now!", the CEO, Jongdae-oppa said, "We've finished our problems well. Let's do a cheers!!"
And you all cheered.
"As the problems are all over, no more fights and no more missing member, it should be time for us to prepare the comeback."
Everyone nodded.
"So, starting from tomorrow, we'll go back to our daily routines. Intense practices, vocal rehearsals, etc etc etc." He said, "We've lost some days of practicing, and you all didn't do physical activities these days. We have to keep our focus, okay?!"
All the B.A.P members shouted, "YESH!"
And the CEO suddenly said, "So no phone for one whole week."
All the B.A.P members sighed and yawned and tried to persuade the CEO.
"No, no! One week, no phone, no iPad, no iPod, no games, no TV, no friend-meeting activities, no everything-fun. Focus, just one week.", Jongdae explained.
"So we can't meet anyone in this whole week?", Daehyun asked, while looking at you.
You smiled, the CEO understands what Daehyun means.
"Your activity in this whole week will be: practicing, rehearsals, eat, practicing, sleep, rehearsals, and so on.", Jongdae explained, "This girl is permitted to sometimes come to take a look, though, since she has helped us too much and since she has somehow became one of us. But still, maximum 20 minutes a day. Just on this one crucial intense week. After that, doesn't mean you can play, but it'll be a less tighter schedules and rehearsals. We've missed a lot of precious time, kids, please, just one week." And everyone nodded.

The breakfast is now over and Daehyun quickly took your hand and said goodbye to the others.
"It's the last day to have fun, right? Then i'll have as much fun as possible. I'll be back at night." He said, and took you out of the restaurant.

"Where are we going?", you asked.
"The park?", he winked and smiled.

Ah, that park again.
You smiled and followed him to the park.