3W2B: A Body

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

"Hoyaya! Breakfast is downstairs!", you can hear Hoya's mom's voice from the dining room.
"Yesseu eomma~!", Hoya said as he changed his clothes.
He has took a refreshing bath and so has you.
You finished first, though, and now you're waiting him to change his clothes then to go downstairs together.
You don't know what to say if Hoya's mom asked you where were you from.
You need Hoya to lie with you.

But this guy seriously didn't feel like a girl is here waiting for him.
No it's not that he did everything slowly,
but he just took off his shirt and go around shirtless whenever he wants to.

"Yah Lee Howon! Wear your clothes!"
He, who was whistling random songs while putting some gels on his hair (without even wearing his clothes), looked at you weirdly. "Chagiya.. you have to get used to this. This is the thing you have to see everyday when we get married."
"Ya~ but we haven't got married and I even never said we will."
"Keep talking. You're just lying to yourself."
"Whatever, but seriously.. wear your clothes."
He smirked as he walked to the door and locked it.
"Ya ya! What are you doing now?", you got a lil panic.
"You said to wear my clothes? What if my mom sees me shirtless like this?"
"YA you worry about your mom who brought you to earth and saw you shirtless or even every day and every year, but you don't worry about me whom you just met for months?!"
"YA you're the one who'll be the owner of this,", he pointed his body, "So I don't mind!"
"YAAAA~!!! Stop the greasiness. You're getting closer to Woohyun's greasiness level, really!"
He laughed, "But seriously though, why you panic so much just because you see a shirtless guy?! You did the same thing when you saw me shirtless inside a bathroom!"
"Well----"
"I thought it's pretty normal to see a shirtless man? You can see shirtless men everywhere!"
"......"
"Or is it because you can't handle yourself whenever you see me like this, eo? Because you love and want me that much?", he smirked as he got closer to you.
"Y-ya!", you realized this conversation used to many YAs. "If it's not a problem to anyone why would you bother to lock the door so your mom won't see you shirtless?"
"Aigoya...", he said as he kept on approaching you (who were sitting uncomfortably on one side of the bed), "You really think I locked the door because I was afraid that my mom will look at me like this?", he smirked again, "Really? Are you innocent or just pathetic?", he grabbed your hand and put it on his abs.
HIS CHOCOLATE ABS

"What are you---"
"Nah, I just want you to feel it. People said, when you're afraid of something, you have to experience it by yourself to be not scared anymore.", he keeps on moving your hand around his abs, "Like if you're scared of the dark, you have to stay in a dark room again and again to handle your own feelings.", he got crazier as he started to move your hands to his .
Seriously, now it's just like a rated-m scene.
What is this baby doing.

Now he grabbed your other hand and put it on his chest too.
He moved your fingers so you can feel his clearly. You can only blush and blush.
"So now when you're afraid to see my body, you have to see it again and again.. and even touch it.", he teased you TOO MUCH.
"See? You're enjoying, right?"
He kept on moving your fingers but you really can't hold it anymore.
It feels...
It feels..
Oh no, if he doesn't stop it soon, you will lose your control...
You will...
You will...

"YA!", you tried to pull your hands but failed.
You can escape from his though T^T but he still holds your hands tightly.
"What?", he said.
"Stop teasing me like this."
He smirked again.
"Listen. I am NOT afraid of your body. That's why i don't have to touch it like this."
He laughed. "Really?", he pulled you over. Now you're standing with both your hands still being grabbed by him.
"Then show me."
"Show you what?"
"Show me that you're not afraid of it."
"You said people who are afraid of the dark should play in the dark to withcome their fears.", you looked at him, "I don't have any fears, so why should I withcome it?"
"Indeed. But don't you realize, that people who are NOT afraid of the dark, would freely play in the dark without fears, too?"
You're speechless.

"Now show me. Show me that you're not afraid of the dark at all, like you said just now.
Show me that you can freely play in the dark without any fears.
Without any doubts.", he brought his face closer.

This is a part of him which you hate the most.
The ability of making any people feel cornered.
The ability to tease you.
The ability of making you feel anger, but still feel so happy inside.
The ability to make you prove that you love him, you want him, and you really can't control your feelings anymore.
The ability to... have you. Entirely.

"What? You're scared?", he said calmly.
Silence.
"If you're scared, then I can just help you to play in the dark and withcome your---"
You jumped to him and now you're hanging on his body.
You hold his neck as he walked and leaned to the wall so he can still keep his balance.

"Look, okay. I'm not afraid of you and your body and I don't need any help to withcome this.
I know I want you and I can never control myself if you keep doing such teasings.
I really need to control myself because if I don't, I will break my own idealism.
If you keep teasing me like that, what will you do if we both broke our idealism?
Even though honestly, even though we both broke it, I would still be okay because I lost it to you and you lost it to me.
And besides we would lost it together after we get married anyways.
But still, I don't want to break this idealism. Your idealism. We need to fight for it together.
Making out with you last night made me feel both happy and wander.
There's still a pathetic side inside me who feel a little guilty whenever I did such things.
I don't know if you still have those feelings, but I do.
Even though I know clearly that I'm not losing my ity at all.
I was just kissing and maybe opening a bit of shirt without really taking it off.
I was just letting you touch my chest and hands and neck.
I didn't break my idealism at all.
But I do feel guilty - i don't even know why.
Now that you made me touch those y body of yours and feel it clearly.
Don't you see my red face? Don't you see I was trying so hard not to hump on you and took off any shirt hanging on your body and make you all mine?
Don't you understand that I want you? ...."
You looked at him deeply.
"Stop teasing me like that..
You clearly know that if you ask me to do it, I actually will do it with you...
But I trust you, I trust that you won't do it to me. You won't ask me to do it. I trust you.."

He touched your face, "Hey.."
You unconsciously cry because of such mixed feelings inside you.
"Hey, ssh.. don't cry.", he said, but you just can't help it.
"Hey.." 
Silence.
But then he kissed you. You don't know for the how many times today, but he kissed you.
He kissed you passionately with all the love and affection he has.
He put his hands on your waist and just lead the kiss perfectly.
French kiss or any kind of kiss, he he bites he did everything with lust.

One moment of time, he just can't hold it.
He brought you down and make you stand on the floor again, lifted you up again and threw you to the bed.
He sit on you, grabbed your hand and tied it with his hands.
He locked your body with his legs.
Now you can't move.

You're sure as hell that now your face is just so red, just like his face.
You really want him to stop it but your tongue can't say it.
Deep inside, you don't want him to stop.
Deep inside, you said to yourself. If this guy wants to break both your idealism then break it.
Break it now. You don't care anymore.
You just want this guy too much.

"Now tell me what you want me to do.", he said, "This time, if you want me to stop then I'll stop."
You took a long time thinking.
Then, with a husky y voice of you, you said, "Don't... stop."

And then he did it.
He used all his animal instinct, he just followed them.
He took off your shirt- all of it. He also took off his pants.
He even ripped your shirt.

All the humps and waves and everything.
(he did the waves -just like what he did on his solo stage on SI with Omarion's O- on you, and you were completely breathless when he did that)
All the touch, the breaths, the tongues.
You can't breath anymore.
It feels too good.

Lucky, and you realized how he still respects both your idealism.
He did it with all the underwears still on the perfect place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What took you so long just to go downstairs and eat your breakfast?!", Hoya's mom gone mad.
"Mian... I overslept again.", Hoya lied.
Both of you have walked downstairs to eat your lunch.
After hours doing it and enjoying it until the last moment, you both wore your clothes on again and got ready.
But since he ripped your shirt, now you have to wear his shirt instead.
Hoya lied about you. He said you came because you were running out of casual clothes and wanted to borrow him (what?).
And you came early in the morning before ahjumma woke up.
And he lied too - about when he overslept after he took a bath, you tried to wake him up zillion of times but failed.
So you just wait on the floor playing games until he woke up, because you were afraid that his mom would think negatively (but it actually what happens though... negative things).
Lucky she believed.

It's now 10.30am already, the 'tour' hasn't even start.
But you both already lost all the energies, and got speechless while eating.
Both your faces turned red. 
Lucky it's a hot day, so ahjumma believes when Hoya said it's because the heat.
But deep inside,
both your hearts just thumped like crazy.