3W2B: A Wound, A Game, and... Pancakes!

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You woke up to "Paradise" again.
Ah.. means it's 6 am already.

But wait, some thing(s) felt different?

You opened your eyes.
You saw the clock on the wall. It says 9am? O.o
How come? Your "Paradise" usually will ring at 6, right?
You heard it more seriously.
No.. it's not the usual "Paradise".
This one has no background song on it.
This one has no other voices.
This one has only your most favorite voice on earth.
It's Hoya's voice all over you, and he sang it just for you.

You smiled looking at him.
He looked at you too. "Back to the world already?"
You laughed. "Yep, I'm back."
He laughed. "You still owe me some stories left. You haven't finished your story~"
"EH? JINJJA?! Means I overslept last night?"
"Yep.", he smiled.
You smiled. "Mian~!", you realized your sleeping position. "And I was like this all night long?! Resting on your shoulder? D:"
He smiled, "Em..hm. Yeaap."
"MIAAANHAEE >< jeongmal mianhae aegi~"
"It's okay. I enjoyed looking at you anyway."
"Yah it's not time for you to say such things.. aaah I'm really sorry, you must've been having a difficult time sleeping yesterday..."
"Ah not at all.. Like I said, I enjoyed it. Kekeke~"
You pouted. "As a sorry gift, I'll cook for you today!"
He smiled, "Can you?"
You pouted once more, as he laughed and pat your head.
"Now go take a bath while I'm preparing yummy dish for you."
"Are you sure you're okay? I'm afraid you're lost in your mind  thinking about that jerk while cooking and burn your own apartment."
You pouted. Again. "I won't. Now go and take a bath. Don't go near the kitchen."
"Arasseo chagi~", he kissed your cheek and left to the bathroom.
You smiled. Yaaa this aegi~

You thought for a while about what to cook. Breakfast means.. ah. Pancakes!
Fortunately you also have all the ingredients for the pancakes so... yeah. Today's menu is pancakes! Fighting~!

You cooked, and was really focused that you didn't realize that Hoya has entered the kitchen zone (?).
He walked closer and closer, and.. "Annyeonghaseyo~", he said it right on your ears that it scared the hell of you.
You were so susprised that you almost throw your pancakes to the sky (?).
Luckily it didn't happen, but in return... you burn your finger when you tried to hold the pan.
"Yaaa aegi you scared me!", you screamed.
He laughed cheerfully, until he realized your finger got burnt. His expression turned stiff.
"Are you okay?", he asked.
"I'm fine, it's just a little burn.", you said while looking at your finger.
He, without saying anything else, put your burnt finger in his mouth. And you, without saying anything, blushed like a tomato.
"Kyaa!", you were shocked because of his actions. "What did you do that for?"
He didn't laugh or smile. He looked so serious and worried. "They say our saliva does a great job in healing wounds like this."
"Sure, but do you really need to do that all of a sudden.......", and then you realized something, "..and do you really need to be half- in front of a girl with wounds?!" - yep, he didn't wear his shirts.
"Yah I was going to take a bath but I forgot to ask you for a towel but I've already opened my shirt. I was too lazy to wear it again so I just went out to ask you without meeting you or something. But your cooking aura was so gullible that I can't help but to make fun of you, but it turns out that I susprised you and I hurted you and now you have wounds and what am i blabbering about.... and now some of your pancakes are scorched..........."
"YAH JINJJA?", you got panic.
"Eeeyyyy!", he stopped you from moving, "Let me handle this wound first."
"Sure but at least turn off the stove first!", you reminded him.
".... Ah, sorry.", so he turned off the stove and continued to do things to your wound.
You don't care anymore about what will he do with your wound, and the next thing you know is your wound is now all pretty with a ribbon on top.
...okay, maybe not a ribbon on top.
But he did such a good job to the wound. Wow.

Okay now. What to do with scorched pancakes and half- bias.
Errr... duh... emmm....
"Aegi-ssi, could you please stop distracting me...", you asked him,
"What? What did I do?"
"Ng.. just please don't act stupid...."
"...heung?"
"..... WEAR SOME CLOTHES, YOU BAD BOY! ;_;", you got frustated.
"Ah.. mianhae.", he said. But then, he smirked with a pair of such naughty eyes. "Do I distract you 'that' much?"
"A-haa.", you nodded.
He smirked once more. You swear it's the best thing you've ever seen from a human face.
Again distracted by his charm, you got lost in your own mind, when .....

He picked you up, all of a sudden, making you go 'kyaa!' a bit and can't help but to hold on to his neck.
"WHAT NOW~~?", you yawned.
He giggled. "Take those pancakes."
"What? Those scorched ones?"
"Yes, all of them. Just take them and bring it with you. ...I mean us."
"...? What?"
"Just do it, duh."
"Alright alright..", you, still hanging on his hands, moved your hands to reach the pan of pancakes and as soon as you reached the pan, Hoya walked away and took you with him.

Now seriously, what's with this baby.

You don't care about anything else. As long as he didn't throw you to the window, it's good enough.
He then sit on the couch, and put you on him.
And now you're here, sitting on him. Sitting on your half- bias, with some scorched pancakes on your hand.
Absurd. Yes it is.

"Please explain what do you mean by this.", you said with a straight face.
He laughed, "You have to feed me in this position."
"Feed you?! With these?!", you looked at the horror pancakes.
He smiled. "Yep. It's not 'that' bad.. you can still eat it."
"But you're an idol. What if your health got bad because of... these?"
"It won't happen. Besides I'm the one who made it become like this.. So just feed me."
"I will feed you, but I'll have to remove all the scorched parts first.."
"You don't have to.."
"I HAVE to, aegi."
"No you don't, aegi."
And the fight of mouths continued, until something awkward happens while you both fight.

Your hands.
Landed.
On his chest.
His muscular y chest.

God.. what is air.

He laughed as you quickly moved your hands.
But he soon grabbed it and put it back on his chest again.
Yaaaa he really want to deceive you, huh T__T

"Ya. Let's play a game.", he said.
"What game?"
"We both ask questions. Random questions. The one who's speechless or cannot answer the question more than 2 minutes, lose."
"Then? What happen if we lose?"
"The loser have to follow what the winner wants him/her to do."
"........."
"Scared?", he said.
"Of course not! Alright! I'm in!"

"Good. First question ....................."