3W2B: A Bye And Another Hello

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You were all now waiting for the Tokyo-Seoul plane in the airport.
You sat beside Mirae while eating your creamy puff. Yep, you're hungry.
Infinite members were playing with one another, totally didn't mess with you.
Good. This way, you won't feel more hurt. ........right?

You enjoyed your puff so much that you didn't realize there are seven members standing behind your seat.
Staffs that sat in front of you (that have saw them behind you) have laughed and pointed at you hilariously.
What? Did they want your puff or what?

Then Mirae also turned around and she laughed crazily. Seriously, what?
You looked at Mirae with a confused face.
Mirae responded with a laugh, "Behind you.."
You were going to turn around, when suddenly.........

"ANNYEONGHASEYO INPINITEU IMNIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
......
What. was. that.

You turned around to find 7 charming guys standing in line and bowed to you.
Whoa whoa what is this?

Sunggyu then said like a leader, "We really thank you for working with us. It's really really a great pleasure to work with someone as professional as you. We've saw the final video and it was really awesome, and we can't thank anyone but you.
Even though we actually wanted to spend more time with you, but we guess you're too busy to do it that you even locked yourself in your room working..", and he laughed. Everyone laughed.
Sunggyu continued, "We just wanna thank you. A lot. Thank you.. so much."

Your emotion gone up again, you felt that you wanted to cry. But you hold it.
But Sungjong understand you. He KNOWS that you wanted to cry.

"Drawing goddess don't cry~", he said it with his gentle voice and it just made you even want to cry more!
You laughed but you also cried. You cried your happy tears.
And so the Infinite members went "Aww.." "Don't cry don't cry.." as they tried to hug you.
But then, you said, "Don't hug me!", because you know if they hugged you.. you'll cry even more and you won't let them go. You'll be wanting to stay on their side forever and spend a lot more time together. They're both your idols AND your best working comrades anyway.

They then freezed for a while after hearing your command, but then they all laughed and hugged you tightly.
Seven guys hugging a little girl that's crying because of them. That's the situation now.
You can only continue crying and crying, "I've told you guys not to hug me..", you said, responded with the cheerful laughs of Infinite members.

"Okay here's the last hug. LAST hug, we promise.", Sunggyu said.
"NO! I'm done crying now, I don't wanna cry ag------"
And Sunggyu hugged you personally. That leaderly hug(?) made you even sadder to leave them.
You hugged him tightly. "Good luck for your upcoming album, leader-ssi.", you said.
"You too, good luck for your upcoming works.", he said and you nod.

Followed by the other members, even though you told them everytime that you DON'T want a hug, they hugged you anyway. They hugged you warmly and gave you heart-warming goodbye messages, and it made you even sadder. How could you actually spent the 2 weeks doing nothing with them. Why didn't you spend more time with them in the amazing two weeks. And now you're the one who's regretting it. Sigh..

Members and members coming, and the last one is here.. Hoya..
The other members were all like "Here it is here it is~" as Hoya walked slowly to approach you.
You just wanted to run from this situation.

"Err I need to go to the bathroom~~", you tried to excuse and left them, but they went "Eeeyy!!" and pushed you back to your position.
Hoya is exactly in front of you, and everyone's looking at you both.
It also seems that EVERYONE stopped what are they doing, to watch you both.
Awkward. This is super awkward.

Hoya didn't say or do anything (yet), so you said, "I don't want or need a hug."
No response.
"Specially from you-------------", you said it while lifting your face to look at him, when you find a pair of very sad eyes.
What.. what is this..

He then smiled nicely to you, but you swore his eyes were so sad...
Why.. why did he act like he's happy when he's really sad..

You then let your tears fell from your eyes, as he opened his arms.
"Hug me only if you want to. If you don't want to hug me, then don't."
You looked at him in the eyes.
Whatever. You'll just follow what your heart says.. and now, your heart is saying: "Hug him, silly!"

And so you hugged him. Hugged him so tightly and you cried on his chest.
You cried so hard as he your hair gently. You'll miss this aegi.. You'll miss him..
The whole waiting room now became emotional and shed a tear too.

"I'm sorry..", he said, "I'm sorry for confusing you.. I should've known I can't replace him...."
"No.. It's not your fault, it's my----"
"No.. it's really my fault. It's------------------"
And both of you lost your words. You just hugged and let the hug explains everything.

Still hugging, he tidied your hair as he spoke exactly on your ear,
"Please remember one thing..
...
That I..
That I will always love you.
Always."

And your tears fell even more.
God, what have you done to him...

After some time hugging with this aegi with all people watching you, the plane finally came.
Everyone took their belongings, getting ready to go inside the plane.

"Guess we'll split up from now?", you asked - finally with a cheerful voice.
"Eh?", Sungjong responded, "What do you mean split up?"
"Well.. y'all will go to the executive seats and we'll all sit in the economy seat------"
"No~ today you'll also sit in the executive seats!", L said.
"W-what? But why?"
"Because you're one of us!", Dongwoo said while patting your head.
"Yah I'm serious don't hug or pat me ever again! Or I'll definitely cry again!"
And they laughed.
"But seriously. Don't hug me.", you said.
"Arasseo arasseo~", they said.
"Promise?"
"Promise, promise! Now let's go!!", Sunggyu said, as he put his arms around you, followed by the other members.

Yah... guess they're just 7 kids that will never listen to whatever commands that's given to them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You're now back in Seoul!!!
You've spent some hours playing with Infinite in the airplane, now it's really the time to split up!
After taking your baggage, you all gather in one spot.

You looked around the airport for a while. You remembered your first meeting with Mr. Stewart, and you laughed.
That day you arrived as nobody, and you arrived alone.
Today, you arrived as somebody, and you arrived with your idol group with your dream job in your hand.
What a life..

After final briefing, everyone will go on their own way.
Some will go back to the office together, some will just go to their own homes..
And you.. You're still waiting for a confirmation message from Daehyun.
Where to meet him and when.
You really wanted to meet him.

"Texting him again?", Hoya said.
You laughed, "Yep."
"I don't think he will reply..", he said.
"I know.", you laughed, he laughed, .... silence.

"You sure you won't regret leaving me?", he said while laughing.
You smiled, "I don't know. Let's just see later~"
"Fine then.", he smiled, "Gotta go now. Bye!"
"....Bye~"
As you watched all the Infinite members waving at you and left you alone in the airport.
You're seriously still waiting for Daehyun's text, duh.

Suddenly someone pushed you.
"Yah!", you said and turned around. Ah, it's Mirae.
She smiled, "I've told you you're being jealous at the wrong person, right?!"
You laughed, "Arasseo arasseo. Mianhae."
"It's okay.", she said, "Ah, and here's my boyfriend."
You then introduced yourself to Mirae's boyfriend and he also introduced himself to you.
After you're both done introducing, Mirae said they gotta go.
And so, you waved and they left you.
You looked at your phone screen, still no reply.
Aish where is this guy..

You were so bored and mad when suddenly your phone rang.
Ah! A message!
You opened it.
From Daehyun!!!

You read it rightaway:

I'll wait for you at (address), tonight at 8.

Mwo? Such a cold text?

Oh well, maybe he's just tired after practicing.
And so, you left your apartment to go home and prepare for tonight's meeting with your pabo guy.