3W2B: A Minimarket

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

After a looooong way downstairs, you finally reached the lobby. But that long way didn't feel so long, because you listened to Infinite's song all the way down and sing along with it in the emergency stairs. Noone would see it anyway, you think. You ran as fast as you can to get the papers as soon as possible. You entered the minimarket next to TS Entertainment's building, still listening to Infinite's song (now it's Come Back Again~ ah.. brings back old memories), searched for some papers and there, you got it.
You rushed back to the cashier when... *DUGH*

Your papers and even your iPod fell down. Along with the-person-who-makes-it-all-fall-out's things.
You hurried to tidy all the things that are now scattered all over the ground. You even almost forgot about your iPod.
After you finished, you were going to give the person's things back, when you found him - yes, it's a guy - looking suspiciously at your iPod.

"Sorry, these are your things. Can i have my iPod back?", you said.
He's still lost in his mind. He didn't hear you.
So you wait until he wakes up.

Moments left... awkwardness everywhere...
You just realize how weird this guy's sense of fashion is.. He's wearing red jacket, green pants, and a Pororo mask.
Imagine that, a Pororo mask. What. the hell.

"AH! YOU'RE A FAN OF US, AREN'T YOU?", he shouted, finally.
"WHAT FAN?! Gimme that!", you took your iPod to look what's on the screen.
Nothing's wrong, it only says:

Title: Come Back Again
Artist: Infinite
Album: First Invasion

You think; WHAT FAN? YES I'M A BIG FAN OF INFINITE, NOT THIS WEIRD GUY DRESSED IN PORORO MASK!
.......
Only if...........

You take a look at him again. Now he's holding his mouth like he has just said something he's not supposed to say.

You try to look what's inside that Pororo mask.
Wait...

"Nam..", you said awkwardly.
You're not even done thinking and speaking, but he shouted to cut your talks.
"SEE?! YOU CAN EVEN TELL WHO I AM, EVEN IN THIS WEIRD CLOTHES. YOU'RE AN INSPIRIT! EH! BUT NO... I'M NOT NAM WOOHYUN OF INFINITE THAT WAS BORN ON FEBRUARY 8, 1991. I'M NOT HIM.", he said.
You burst into laughters. You just can't help it.

"I'm sure you're Nam Woohyun right now.", you said while laughing.
"I'm not!!!"
"Just admit it. You're Nam Woohyun, the main vocal of Infinite. Born in February 8, 1991, exactly what you just said. Your best friend is the leader, Kim Sung-"
"NOW YOU'RE ALSO AN INSPIRIT, RIGHT?! YOU'RE A BIG FAN OF ME. HA!"
You think for a while. You can just admit that you're an inspirit, but this guy's attitude... saying you're a big fan of him like he owns the world... Sigh.
"I'm not!", you shouted.
"Really?"
"Yes, why do you think I'm an inspirit anyway?"

"First of all, you can tell that it's me, even in this weird clothes."
He then looked at you and took your iPod away from your hand.
"And this.", he points at the screen, "...you were listening to our debut song. That was like.. 2 years ago!"
"Yeah, so? What's the problem?"
"Normal people won't do it! Besides, we've just became famous when we promoted Be Mine, i mean like.. if you're listening to Be Mine or Paradise, i won't be surprised! But this is Come Back Again, it's a song rarely people know. And it's soooo 2 years ago, and only inspirits will have this on their iPod. ...except, you've been living in a cave for 2 years so you didn't update the songs in your iPod! But if you do that, how can you charge your iPod? Can you charge your iPod in the cave? ...", he kept blabbering about his own imagination without knowing you leave him talking alone.

Now you really understand why Hoya always wanted to punch him in the face.
Usually you laugh at him on screen, but meeting him live and to deal with him is so much.... work. And pain. And struggles. And... ah, there he is. Oh no he's coming after you. Oh why...

"Hey inspirit.", he said while holding your shoulder.
"Hey Nam----"
And he began to hold your mouth and whispered, "Don't tell anyone. Please."
Now, now. Is he really stupid? Teasing people means you'll get teased back. And if he tease you by calling you inspirit then of course you'll call him his real name also. It's like he dig his own grave, right? Stupid.

You just want to hurry back to TS.

You paid and leave him alone in the minimarket.
Now what do you want to do, huh? You haven't paid your shoppings! HA!, you think.
What a surprise, he got out from the minimarket and ran to you.
Oh God...

"Hey you! Inspirit!"
"Look, okay. Is this how you treat your fans?"
"Oh so now you admit that you're an inspirit!"
You sighed, "Fine! I admit that I'm an inspirit. A huge inspirit. WHY?"
He smiled, "That's all i've wanted to know - whether you're an inspirit or not."
You looked at him so weirdly. What the hell is this guy thinking...
"Bye!", he said and he turned around.
Weirdo, you think. So you also turned around and headed to TS.

"OI!!!" you heard his voice again. You turned around, again.
"What?!"
"If you're an inspirit, you'll be like 'NOOO OPPA DON'T TURN AROUND! LET'S TAKE A PICTURE FIRST!' and such, right?"
"I'm an inspirit, but not that kind of inspirit. If you don't get what i mean, whatevs, i don't even care. K bye."
He hold your hand. Now you can't move.
"Tell me your bias.", he said.
"What?"
"Your bias, you know... your favorite member of the group."
"I won't. Now i'm sorry but please let me go. I'm busy."
"I will never let you go before you reveal your bias."
"Oh God, Nam Woohyun, you have bunches of fans, but why me?!"
"Because fate made us meet.", and he winked.
Seriously? You don't know what's wrong with you, it usually will make you go 'KYAAA WOOHYUN OPPA~~~' but this time, it just makes you sigh.

"Now i really understand why he has always wanted to punch you in the face.", there, you said what you've been thinking all these time.
He looked at you curiously. "He? Wait, wanting to punch me in the face... Hoya?"
This time, you can't help but blush. You knew you've done a big mistake, but you tried to act cool.
"Now, now. Your bias is Hoya, right?", he said.
You blush even more. Your reactions are really weird right now. "No, he's not...", you said very awkwardly.
"HAHAHAHA~", he danced randomly, "... you're a Hoya-biased! Yeah! I found it out!!!"
You just can't help it. This guy is really...
"Then what will happen if I'm Hoya-biased, huh?!"
"Something epic will happen."
"WHAT?! ALIENS WILL COME AND GO AFTER ME BECAUSE I LIKE THEIR ALIEN SON?!"
"...no. I'll just go home and tell him I met a very evil Hoya-biased inspirit."
"First of all, why am i evil?"
"Because you didn't look when you walked, then my things all fell out!"
"It's your fault! Then what's the problem if you actually tell him?"
"Oh, so it's okay?"
"YES OF COURSE! I'm a proud Hoya-biased. I'm a hoyatic."
"Fine then.", he didn't turn around, he just smile and waits.

1 second.
2 seconds.
3 seconds.

"Fine, you win! Don't tell him.", you finally admit.
"Kekeke, sure. It's because you'll work with us soon, right?", he said confidently.
"Eh? How did you know?"
"I just met Mr. Stewart and he told me about you. He told me your posture, your cute face, and blah blah blah. So i immediately knew it was you. And honestly, I did that on purpose. I walk toward you to find out are you really the you Mr. Stewart has been talking about, or not. And when your things fell down, Mr. Stewart's namecard also fell out. Maybe from your pocket or something. Here, I'll return it to you.", he gave you the namecard back.
Oh, so he's not that stupid, you think.

"Can i ask you for lunch?", he said.
"Eh? Now?"
"Yep. Can i?"
"Ah i'm not sure.. I have things to do."
"You've worked already?"
"No, just helping some friends.."
"Ah, where?"
"There.", you pointed TS Entertainment's building.
"Ah, TS? Your friend is a worker in TS Entertainment?"
Now you realize you've gone too far.
"Ah, sorry but my friend has called me, I think i have to hurry back there.", you lied about your phone.
"Oh okay, but can you give me your phone number? Or i'll just type my phone number in your phone. Where's your phone?"
".... I.... didn't bring it."

Awkward.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD.. YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THAN ME."
"What worse?"
"You're even more stupid and clueless than me! HAHAHA..."
"Whatever, I'm leaving."
"Ya!", he hold your hand again, "I said, give me your phone number.", he looked at you with his killer eyes.
Now you lose. Who the hell can win against that glare anyway...

You gave him your phone number and hurried back to TS. The B.A.P boys have waited way too long.