3W2B: A Promise

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You finally arrived at the 41st floor.
You can see the earlier receptionist smiling at you.

"Have you met them?", she said.
"What? Who? Mr. Stewart? Yes I have.", you smiled.
She laughed, "No, silly. Infinite."
"E-eh?!"
"You're a big fan of them, right?"
"H-how did y-?"
She laughed. "All the workers here knew about it already! But don't worry, Infinite themselves didn't know about this. You've told Mr. Stewart not to tell them that you're a big fan of them, right? What do you guys call yourselves again? In.. in.. ins-?"
"Inspirit."
"Ah, yeah. Inspirit."
You smiled at her and think for a while. "So.. what did you mean by meeting them?"
"I've told you that Mr. Stewart was waiting with some other guests, right? It's Infinite."
"What? What do you mean? I didn't see them anywhere."
"Ah.. They must be waiting inside."
"Inside? I've went inside the room and there's noone."
She laughed again. "You sure you've went inside?"
You think for a while. You were at the huge room with lots of comfy sofas and super huge TV and everything. It's 'inside', right?
She asked you, "What kind of room did you see?"
"Ng.. The one with comfy sofas?"
"And a huge TV?"
"Yes?"
She laughed. "It's just the guest room, silly."
You were surprised. That huge room is just a guest room?!
"They (Infinite) must be in the meeting room." She said.
You still can't think properly.
"So I basically WAS in the same... floor, with Infinite? In the same building?"
She nodded.

Whoa.

You're completely frozen for like 2 minutes.
What just happened?
Is it reality?
You slapped yourself.
It hurts.
It is reality.
Whoa.

The receptionist's phone rang. "Ah, excuse me for a while."
You nodded, she left, and you're back with all the Infinite thoughts.
IS. THIS. REALITY?!

The receptionist is back again. She smiled so happily. What happened?

"You better hurry and get ready on your office desk."
"W-why?"
"Mr. Stewart.. and Infinite, are coming here."

WHOAWHOAWHOAWHOA. You can't breath.

You're still thinking about what to do, and you're all panic, and all workers are looking at you while laughing. It's not a laugh that makes fun of you, though, it's more like a supporting laugh. They knew you're a big fan of Infinite (Mr. Stewart must've told them all!) and they supported you. They say things like 'Come on! Stay calm! You can do it! Fighting!' and such.

So you're now here. Sitting on your comfy chair that doesn't feel comfy because YOU'RE SERIOUSLY NERVOUS.

"There they are!", some of the workers said, pointing at the elevator.
They all stood up and bowed. You panicly just followed what they did.

Okay, calm down, myself. Calm down., you told yourself and take a deep breath.
You're a bit calmer now, and you tried your best to look confident.

Mr. Stewart then told everyone to sit down and go back to work, and you did sit down.
But wait. What should you do?! Everyone's working on computers and everything, while you haven't even switched your computer on.
You're all panic when a worker that sits in front of you whispered to help, "Just draw something!"
Great idea.
You took a paper and a pencil, and you start drawing. You just draw whatever's on your mind. Your hand is drawing, but your head doesn't even know what your hand's drawing.

On the corner of your eyes, you can see Mr. Stewart and THE FANCY INFINITE OPPARS are coming to your desk.
Your desk is a lil bit in the back of the others, so it takes some time for them to reach your desk.
They're also having some cross-check about the workers' job.
You have no idea why Infinite has to do the cross-check along with Mr. Stewart.
You get it if Mr. Stewart as the CEO does some cross-check, but why the Inf---------

You're now looking at them.
The Infinite oppars and Mr. Stewart is just five steps ahead from you.
No, four steps.
Three steps.

You just keep your hand moving without knowing what you actually drew.

Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm.
You don't know it's gonna be this nervous to meet your idols.

"And this is you, she's a new employee that will save this company.", Mr. Stewart introduced you to Infinite with a little laugh.
IS THIS A DREAM.
You can see Infinite oppars smiling at you. You smiled back, tried to act as normal as possible.

Sungjong then come closer to you, and pointed at your paper.
"What are you drawing?", he said while smiling so charmingly.
You can just faint right now, but you tried your best to act normal, as an employee of Hana Company.
You, for the first time, looked at your paper.
You thought it's gonna be a random awkward silly doodle, but it's not.
On the paper, you can see 8 guys walking.
For some seconds, you're thinking who the hell are they.
But you realize... that it's the Infinite oppars and Mr. Stewart who were walking toward you.

The other members started to come around you and take a look at your drawing.
"Is that us?", Sunggyu asked.
You tried your best not to faint. "Yes... I guess so."
"Waah we look so handsome!", Sungyeol added.
"Can I see your other drawings?", Myungsoo, surprisingly, asked.
"Sure.", you answered, and you take a random clearfile from your big bag. Not the Infinite clearfile of course, because if you actually took your Infinite clearfile.. it'd be........ a disaster.

Everyone, even Mr. Stewart, are looking at your drawings and said some nice compliments. You're a lot more calmer now.
Suddenly someone took your paper. Yes, the paper that you just drew on. Yes, the paper with Infinite + Mr. Stewart in it.
You looked up to see who's taking it.

You get goosebumps.

IT'S HOYA DFOIHUGYFTJIDHGUYDFB AQDFHIFH ASFIOAFHYDUDHQ
You can't breath. You can't think. OMG IT'S YOUR IDOL IN FRONT OF YOUUU

"You just drew it when we got here?", he asked. Hoya asked.
You laughed, "I guess so."
He's now looking at you with his glare... and smiled.
"Thanks for drawing me so handsomely.", he said while smiling and putting back your paper.
In the corner of your eyes, you can see Woohyun laughed at you.
Aish, this guy...

While the Infinite oppars' and Mr. Stewart's eyes are focused on your papers, you looked at your surroundings.
Everyone's looking at you and giving some support. You smiled back at them and nodded.

"Woah you have to see this!", Woohyun pointed at one of your papers, "Daebak."
Everyone's now looking at that one paper. You wonder what paper is it.
"What is it?", you asked. Wait, did you just ask Infinite? YOU ASKED INFINITE ASDFGHJKL

Woohyun then turned the paper around. It's your serious drawings. Not your doodles. It's your serious drawings, that you drew with so much effort and passion and feelings to reach your dream.
The drawing is pretty much like a fictional god. You drew it with detailed details, chosen best pens, and it's one of your best drawings.
Everyone's still looking at that one paper. "How could she even draw this?", Sungjong said.
"It looked so real.", Dongwoo said.
"...... You should draw me like this.", Myungsoo said, making everyone laugh.

"I will.", you said.
The Infinite members are all now looking at you.
"Then me too!", Sungjong said.
"ME TOO~~!", Woohyun said.
And everyone just asked you to draw them like that.
You laughed. Infinite is Infinite.. They're all dorky, even though you met them live.
"Okay, okay.", you said, "But it takes a pretty long time, you know. Moreafter, I'm working now. I can't spend so much time drawing."
"We'll wait then!", Sungyeol said energeticly, "How much time do you need for one drawing?"
You think for a while. "Hmm.. with all these work activities.. maybe one or two weeks?"
"Then we'll wait for 14 weeks for all to complete and get each of them.", Sungjong said while smiling.

You smiled. "Okay. 14 weeks."
"Promise?", Myungsoo asked.

"...Promise."