3W2B: A Surgery Done

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

The call has ended. You wiped your tears to look normal, took Daehyun's daily food and got back to his room.
When you entered, you're welcomed with his nags.
"Yah where have you been? I'm as hungry as hell and you left for I don't know how long... Don't you know I need energy for today's surgery; and besides don't you know that I'm afraid of losing you..", blahblahblah and his unreasonable nags continued.
"Stop being so dramatic Daehyun-ah =_="
He laughed, "It's fun though. Now as the price of getting the food too late, feed me!"
"No way. You have your own hands."
".... you-ah.."
"Wae?"
"Do you know that I'm suffering, do you know that I'm going on a surgery soon, do you k------"
"Alright alright! Geez, since when did you start to nag and say random things so much."
"Since I found you."
"Shut up, it's not even funny."
"I'm not trying to be funny.."
"Just shut up, can't you? T_T"
He laughed, "Okay okay. Now baby (aegi) Daehyun wants to eat. Feed aegi Daehyun!"
"Aegi?"
"Ne~ feed aegi Daehyun! Now!"
You laughed, it's just a word... but it reminds you a lot of Hoya.
"Eomma~ aegi Daehyun wants to eat! Why are yo---"
"Yah if you're really my son I'll definitely throw you away."
He laughed, "Wae? Isn't a baby like me so adorable?"
You gave him some weird glare. "No, Daehyun. Just no."
Both laughed, and you fed him, and he ate,
until the doctor came, saying it's time.

B.A.P members started coming, they all said goodbye to each other,
Daehyun kissed your hand and told you to pray for him,
And he went inside the surgery room.

Let's hope everything will be fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 5 hours passed. All you can see was doctors coming in and out from Daehyun's surgery room, but none of them said it was done. Nothing weird happened, right?
You can see B.A.P members sleeping. Yah can't they do something else besides sleeping?!
Two days always ended up like this: ALL of you fell asleep while waiting for Daehyun.
You understand they must be tired.. but could they please do something else beside sleeping.

Just then, someone poked you.
It's Youngjae. As always.

"You're not asleep?", he asked.
"I've slept so many hours.. So no.", you laughed, "Are your members that tired to be sleeping all day long?"
He laughed, "Believe me, they're not really sleeping."
"Eh?"
"Watch this.", he cleared his throat, "Yongguk-hyung.. can I drink your juice you bought earlier?"
"Here.", Yongguk actually answered and took the juice from the seat beside him.
You laughed. What is this.

"So they're just resting their eyes?"
"No.. they are sleeping. But.. let's just say this is our super power.", he laughed.
"Only the leader can do it?"
"No.. even the maknae can do it.", he said, "Junhong-ah."
"Hm?", Zelo answered. This is seriously getting funny.
"What did your hyung give you as a present?"
"Skateboard."
"You like it?"
"Hm."
"Okay, now go back to sleep."
"Arasseo."
SIlence.
But you laughed like crazy. You were trying to hold your voice, when he said, "Just laugh out loud. They'll never really wake up."
So you did. You laughed loudly, because you can't handle it. This is too funny.
"So when will they wake up?", you finally asked.
"You'll know."
"Eh?"

Just in time, the doctors all came out- meaning they've finished the surgery.
And just in time, B.A.P members all woke up without anyone woke them.
This sure is super power.

"How is it, doctor?", Yongguk asked.
"Good. Beyond good.", the doctor answered, "It finished faster than we thought."
FASTER? It's 6 hours already and it's faster than they thought?!
Daehyun sure has a lot of things going on inside his body.
"How's his condition then?", Youngjae asked.
"Everything's alright. But he can't do hard exercises for around 2-3 weeks."
Zelo finally said something, "You mean.."
"Yeah. It's better for him to take a break a little and go on a holiday. Playing beach balls or swimming may be alright, but practicing like normal.. is a big no no."
Everyone nodded. "So it's holiday for us too.", Yongguk said, making everyone laughed.
"Ok then, I'm leaving. Wait for 5 more minutes and you can see him. But not all of you. 4 persons in one go, okay?"
"Okay okay. Thank you doctor!", Jongup said.

So after finishing the administration and everything,
you, Yongguk, Jongup and Himchan went inside.
You could see him laying on the bed, smiling.
This pabo guy.. how could he be smiling after going on a hard and long surgery.

"Annyeong.", he said.
Everyone smiled.
"Good to see you like this hyung.", Jongup said, "The atmosphere is different."
"Hm?", Daehyun seems to not get it.
"It was a sick atmosphere yesterday.. Now it's a healthy one."
Everyone laughed.
"How do you feel?", Leader said.
"Good. Never better.", Daehyun answered.
"Doctor said to have a holiday for 2-3 weeks. Good for you. And us too.", Himchan laughed.
"Any plans for 3 weeks?", Yongguk asked.
"A-ah!", you raised your hand like a silly elementary schooler, "Busan!"
"Heung?", everyone got confused.

"Let's go to Busan!"