3W2B: A New Project Revealed

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

"Busan?", everyone repeated.
"Ne!"
"Why must Busan?", Himchan asked.
"I want Daehyun to go back to his hometown~"
"I was born in Gwangju..", Daehyun said.
"I know! Eh.. no. I don't really know. But one thing I know: you spent your beautiful and memorable childhood in Busan, right?"
"Not really..", Daehyun said.
"Come on! When I asked you to tell a childhood story, you told the Busan one and not the Gwangju one!"
"Daehyun-ah.. just give in.", Yongguk said, everyone laughed.
"Okay then. When?", Daehyun asked.
"After a week of recovering.", you said.
"Fine. So a week in Seoul, then we all go to Busan? Sounds fun."
"A-ah. Maybe we should just come on the last day.", Yongguk said, "Right?", B.A.P members nodded.
"Wae?!", you asked.
"You both need some time to be alone. After all the things that have gone through you both.", Yongguk explained.
"But don't do weird things though.....", Himchan added.
"I won't touch her either.", Daehyun said, making you pout.
"Fine. Let's see who touch first."
Everyone laughed.
"A kiss is fine, right?", Daehyun asked in the midst of silence, making everyone go 'Eeeyy!'

You sure miss this atmosphere.

Time to switch members. Youngjae and Zelo came inside the room. You and Yongguk didn't leave, though.
They both said usual words like 'How do you feel?' 'Is it better?' and something like that.
But something caught your eyes. There's something different between Youngjae and Daehyun.
They're like... soulmates that have lost their other soul, and now finally meet each other again.
You know Youngjae is Daehyun's best friend, but you don't expect their brotherhood will be this strong.

"Dorm felt so weird without you, hyung.", Youngjae said.
"Why are you calling me 'hyung' all of a sudden?"
"I called you 'hyung'! Sometimes.."
Daehyun laughed, "Your 'sometimes' means 'almost never'."
Both laughed.
It's so nice to see them like this.

"They're best friends.", Yongguk explained without you asking him, "And I mean BEST friends."
"They're really that close?"
"They are. Almost to the stage that you can't tell are they friends or real brothers.", Yongguk said, "They know each other. No, more than that. They understand each other.
Maybe it started because they have the same age."
Silence.
"You know that Daehyun was the last member to join, right? When he came to the dorm, we didn't know him. We.. got a bit awkward because it's a really new member. But when we were still in awkward stage, this DaeJae didn't. They act like they've known each other before. They're really friends."
"Woah.."
"Plus they're both in vocals. They're just like a real soulmate.
Without Youngjae, Daehyun will look like he has something not right. Even though he'll be as talkative as usual.
Without Daehyun, Youngjae.. well... it was so weird yesterday in the dorm. Really. To see Youngjae walking around the dorm without Daehyun annoying him.
You just can tell that it's wrong for Daehyun not to be with Youngjae and Youngjae not to be with Daehyun."
Woah. So it's really to that stage already.

"Ah. Time to go.", Yongguk looked at his watch.
"I've finished the administration, so after we leave.. you take care of Daehyun and you both will go to the dorm, okay?
No need to hurry though. Daehyun still can't walk or run too fast anyways.
It's ok even if you want to rest here for one more day. Okay?", Yongguk explained.
You and Daehyun nodded.
"But..", Daehyun said, "What's with the hurry?"
Yongguk smiled, "We have a meeting for our next MV. I heard it's going to be awesome."
"But when will we do the MV?", Daehyun asked.
"After you revived.. and after you have fun in Busan."
Daehyun smiled.
"Shouldn't you call the company first, hyung?", Youngjae asked, "Just to make sure the meeting is really going."
"Ah. Right."

So Yongguk took out his phone and called it.
Some usual words like "Ok." "Yes." "I get it." came out.
"What is it?", Youngjae asked.
"The head of the company said the important role in this MV is on holiday."
"So we can't go now?", Zelo asked.
"The problem is, the holiday for this person have actually expired and he should go back to work already."
"So the point is?", Jongup said, after he entered the room and break the doctor's 'four in one go' rule.
"The head told me to call this guy and ask him for a meeting. If I can't, then the head himself that will call him."
"Ah. Okay then.. call.", Zelo said.

Yongguk entered the number, pressed call, and..

 

Your phone rang.
Wait..

Everyone looked at you weirdly right now.
"....Eh?"
You took your phone and saw 'YONGGUK' on it.
Wait...

In 3 seconds, everyone exploded into laughters.
"You're the one?!", Yongguk asked.
"So the alien MV thingy that I'm supposed to handle some days ago.... was B.A.P.....? =_="
Can't help it. This is too stupid.

Just in time, the head - which is Mr. Stewart, called Yongguk.
Yongguk answered and set it on loudspeaker.

"Yongguk-ssi, have you called the person?"
Yongguk giggled a bit, "Ne. Actually if I know it was her, no calls are needed."
"Eh?", Mr. Stewart sounds a bit confused.
"Hello Sir!", you said with cheerful voice as usual.
"Yah! you-ssi?!", Mr. Stewart got shocked, "Where are you?"
"With B.A.P?"
Everyone laughed.
"You knew each other already?"
"Pretty much.", you laughed.
"Aigoo... now all of you go here then!", Mr. Stewart said, "Oh, how about Daehyun-ssi?"
"Eh? You know about him, too?", you asked.
"Of course. He's the reason why I delayed the project and let you go on holiday.
Because he was having a problem or scandal with a girl or something..
And then he got injured because of that girl....
Yah that girl sure is troublesome."
Everyone laughed.
Laughed out loud like it's the end of the world.

"Yah! Sir!", you said.
"What?!"
"Actually Sir..", Yongguk said while holding his laughter, "The troublesome girl you just said.. is the girl you gave a holiday because of this troublesome girl."
"Huh? Eh? Hah?"
"You just gave a holiday to the person who caused the holiday itself.", Jongup added.
"You mean..........."

1 sec.
2 secs.
3 secs.

"YAAAH you-AH YOU TROUBLESOME!!", Mr. Stewart shouted.
Everyone laughed.
"Mian! Mian!", you said, "We'll go there as soon as Daehyun's ready, okay? Wait for us. Bye!"
You disconnected the phone before he could say anything else.
Everyone still laughed.

"Now let's pack.
And have a meeting.", Yongguk said while smiling and showing a bit of his gum.

"Together."