3W2B: A Door

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You walked to where all the computers were put.
You kept on creating virtual backgrounds that'll be used for the MV.
You just have to put some more effects though, because you've made the 'main thing' last week when you're still in Seoul.
You were working hard with some other animators when the director shouted,
"Yahh!! How could we miss this side!"
You thought it's just a simple complain to himself, so you ignored it.
But not long after that, he shouted once more,
"Wahhh we totally ruin it!!", followed by some sad nod by the cameramen.
He then shouted again, "How could you didn't shoot from this side!!"
Yah what's goin on here?!

"What is it?", you finally asked.
"The cameramen didn't shoot the scenes perfectly. There were some scenes that'll look better if it's shot from other sides."
"Really? What do we do then?"
He thought for a while, "Hm.. we should make them act again tomorrow then."
"Oh, okay. Up to you.", you said, "But I think I couldn't go and watch them all tomorrow. I need to repair the virtual backgrounds. In fact, I think I have to work on my personal laptop in my room right now."
"Oh it's okay. Just leave me some notes so I know how to direct them."
"Sure."
"Oh, and make your phone on stand-by, so I could ask you if something got wrong."
"Okay okay. I'll send all the details via text, okay? I really need to go now. The software in this computer somehow cracked.."
"Ah sure! Good luck!"

And so you left all the staffs and walked to your room.
You entered Room 3313 to find Mirae sleeping already.
Hahhh she's so lucky for working as a make-up artist..

You hurried to take out your laptop and started to work like crazy.
You're having your brilliant imaginations right now, you need to pour them all to the screen.
You worked and worked and worked, until the sun woke up again.

You could hear Mirae yawning because of the bright sun.
"Good morning lazyhead.", you greeted her.
"Ng? You're here?"
"Yep. I think I have to work here from now on."
"Why?"
"The computers on the working place downstairs didn't have all the softwares I need to use.. And even the most crucial and important software somehow cracked yesterday."
"Wahhh that's too bad.."
"Yep. Oh and eonni I think you have to hurry up.."
"Why?"
"I think they'll take another shoot today. You need to make them up, don't you?"
"REALLY? I wasn't informed yesterday!"
"I know.. it's a sudden decision by the director."
"Ah for real? Too bad.. I'll get ready then."
You nod and went back to work.

Mirae then went inside the bathroom, when your bell rang. *ding dong~*
Geez who is that..

You ignored for some time as you're doing so well with the animations at the moment.
It rang again. *ding donggg*
Oh God make it stop...

It stopped for a quite long time and you're enjoying your time creating backgrounds.
*ding dong ding dong ding dong!*
The bell went crazy.
AISHHHH.

You decided to ask whoever outside the room without leaving your desk, "WHO'S THAT??"
No answer. You tried once more, this time a bit louder.
"WHO'S THAT~??"
Still no response.
Fine, you just need to ignore it and go back to w-----
*ding dong!*

Grrrrrrrrrr.
You walked angrily to the door and luckily, decided to see who's outside from the peephole.
It's Hoya.

Aishhh why him!

You turned around to go back to your working table. 
You don't want to see him.
You were trying to go back to your work, when you heard Mirae's phone rang.

You walked to get her phone and looked at her phone screen.
..... It says "Hoya".

You thought for a while.
How could Hoya.......... called Mirae, but not you?
.... Ah, maybe your phone's dead.
You walked to your phone to find your phone is a hundred percent alive.
... But... why?

Just in time, Mirae walked out from the bathroom.
"What is it, you-ssi? ... Why are you holding my phone?", she said and walked to you.
"A..a-ah. It's okay.. H-here. Someone was calling you.", and you gave her phone back.
"Are you okay? Your face turned pale.."
You forced to smile, "I'm fine.", and walked back to your seat.

Mirae looked at her call log and find Hoya's name, and finally understand the situation.
She walked to you and sit beside you. "Are you jealous?", she said while smiling.
"Why should I be jealous.. Now go. He's waiting for you."
"You sure he's not waiting for you?"
"A hundred percent sure. Now go."
She smiled teasingly, "Fine. But don't forget that if you're really jealous at me, you're feeling it to the wrong person. Remember that I've already got a b------"
You looked at her, trying your best not to look sad. You forced your smile, "Go.. Please.."
She smiled as she your hair, and walked to the door to find Hoya waiting exactly in front of the door.

"Ah there you are!", you could hear him saying.
Ah.. So he really waited for her..
"Are you not searching for you?", Mirae asked. Maybe to make you feel better.
It's useless, Mirae, he's not going to---------
"Ah! She's here?", Hoya asked enthusiasticly.
Stop....
"I thought she's working downstairs!", Hoya said with his cheerful voice.
Shut up..........
"If she's here, then could I meet her for a while?"
Go........
"Sure, she's working inside. Come in.", Mirae answered and was going to open the door widely, when you ran to the door and hold it so it won't open wider.

You hid behind the door.
"Could you two.... please.......... go out from this place..........", you said, holding your tears.
Mirae then responded, "W-w-wae? But..."
"Please eonni.."
"you-ssi...?", Mirae tried to comfort you.
"I'm begging you...", you finally let your tears to fall down.

Mirae then walked back inside the room to take her bag, with the door opened only a little bit.
Hoya's waiting outside, didn't even try to push the door to meet or comfort you...
You tried so hard to hold back your tears.
Mirae smiled at you, but you didn't want to look at her.
"Good luck for your work.", she said and pulled the door to close it tightly.
You followed the door as you're leaning on it,
when you heard Hoya whisper from the outside.

"Mianhae."

As soon as the door's totally closed, you cried.
Why...
You don't get it......
You were just having fun with Hoya a few days ago..
And you ruin it all yesterday...
And now.. and now Hoya doesn't care about you anymore..
Why...
And why did he say sorry....
Did he really want a good bye..............?

You cried, and cried.
Usually, you'll listen to Infinite when you're crying, but this time..
You think it's a big no no.

Bias, huh......
You must've known that ideal gentle and loyal men, didn't ever exist.

You cried until you lost all your energy.
Noone's here.
Noone cares..
Noone listens..
Everyone just left you alone...

Oh, you think you forgot how does it feel to be extremely sad without noone there to comfort you.
You think you can be strong even without those people around you.
Turns out that....


.... you're wrong.