3W2B: A Make Up Hug

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

Your tears fell down. All of them.
Your feelings are mixed between your broken heart because of Daehyun, and the feeling of not believing that HOYA IS THERE.
You just cried. You can't do anything else.
Deep inside, you really wanna hug him. Hug the man of your dream...
But you realized, you were the one who forbid him to hug you.
You told him not to hug you nor care about you, and that's why he only looked at you right now without wanting to do anything.

Sigh. How stupid are you, girl.. Leaving someone who loved you purely for someone who played you. Haha. What a world.
You just cried for yourself. Pitying your own self. Looking at the ground with your tears all over the floor...
All you can see is your feet, and his feet.. in one meter range. He didn't move forward, you don't, either.
You're not going to make any moves.. no. You just wanna cry your heart out, in front of the person you trust.
Even though he can't comfort you physically, but just by his presence... your heart felt a lil calmer.

You cried and cried.. until you saw a movement.
You saw Hoya's shoes moving... toward you. He's going closer to you.
Deep inside, you want him to hug you.
But deeper inside, you don't want him to come closer. You don't want him to hug you. Why? Because if he did, you'll feel extremely sorry and stupid and you'll cry a litre more. You'll cry like it's the end of the world. You'll get so much mixed feelings, just by a hug.

He came closer and closer...
No.. no, bias. No.. 
No-------------------------

 

He hugged you.
Tightly.
He hugged you like a baby hugs his toy.
A feeling of never wanting to let go...

And as expected, you cried even more.
You can't stop your tears, you can't stop your fast heart beats...
You can't stop your feelings to him.

After some time being tongue-tied, you finally said something.
"Wh... why? ... why are you hugging me? .... didn't I tell you not to hug me until the end of the world?", you said.
He laughed. "Haha~ I hugged you because you looked like you need a hug.", he smiled, "But if you don't need it, alright. I can take it back..."
He moved his hands from you like he wanted to let go off you.
At the speed of light, you stopped him. "No..", you said, "Hug me. Forever."
He smiled at you and hugged you once more.
You could only feel his warmth, his feelings, ... his love...

But you can't stop your tears. You kept on crying until you lost a lot of strength ...
And he knows. He knows when you're tired of crying, and so he asked you. "Tired now?"
You giggled. "Pretty much.."
He smiled, "Now could you let me in, please? It's pretty cold out here.."
Ah! Of course! Stupid you. "Ah sure~ please go in.", you said and wiped your tears.

You let him sit on your comfy sofa while you prepared some drinks for him to enjoy.
He said there's no need to prepare him anything, but you just want to.. prepare something for him.
So you made a caramel milk tea for both of you.

After making it, you took both cups and brought it to him.
You put both cups on the table and sat beside him.

He pulled you closer and put your head on his shoulder.

He smiled and your hair.
"I see how much pain you're having. I didn't know for sure, but I know exactly that 'he' is a verified jerk.", he said, making you smile.
"He is.", you answered.
"And yet you love him."
You smiled, "Loved him."
He laughed, "You don't love him anymore?"
You laughed, "I don't know... but I wish I don't."
He touched your cheek and looked at you deeply. "Tell me what happened."
You smiled, looking away from him. "No way."
"Please?", he said with his puppy eyes, so...
"Alright..", you gave in.

You then told everything to Hoya. Still not mentioning the name, though, because deep inside you still want Hoya to meet up with Daehyun, don't know why.
You shared your memories and feelings.. you cried a lot during it, but he's always there to comfort you.
You told everything.. you laughed and you cried, he responded with some amazing smiles and understanding hugs..

Without realizing, you fell asleep while telling him your heart-breaking stories.
He smiled when he realized you've overslept. He didn't move a bit. He let his shoulder be your pillow today.
He didn't go home, he stayed here for you.