3W2B: A Dream Job

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You can feel the sun go through your eyes, but you haven't heard the "Paradise" ringing, so you decide to keep sleeping until the Paradise rang.
Few moments later, you heard Infinite's Only Tears ringing.
Only Tears? You think for a while. Only Tears.. means... OH! A CALL!

You hurried to take your phone. "Yeoboseoy----"
"Wake up sweetie~!", you can hear Daehyun's sweet voice.
You laughed. "I am, I am!"
"Good~ when will you go to work?"
You take a look at the clock, it's 6AM.
"I still have 2 hours.", you said.
"8AM then? Kekeke, my practice officially starts on 8AM too. Even now the other members are still sleeping."
"EH? Then why don't you go back to sleep?! You need to sleep! Now!"
"I don't want to~ I want to hear your voice."
You blushed. "You can hear my voice anytime you want, but sleeping is so precious for someone like you! Go to sleep! Now!"
You can hear him laughing. "I'm joking, silly. The other members are awake already. We even had several dance practices earlier. Now we're having some vocal rehearsals, and we have to do it one by one. It's Jongup's turn now, so everyone's doing nothing."
You're a lil bit surprised. 6AM and they have done some dance practices earlier? It surely is intense.
You said, "Why don't you wake me up when you start the practice?"
"I don't wanna wake you up that early, silly. You still need to sleep. Even calling you at 6AM turns out to be too early for you.. Sobs~"
"What time did you actually start your practice?"
"I don't know.. 2-3AM?"

Whoa.

"Pabo girl, you kow what? I'm actually hiding at the toilet right now, sneaking from them all to call you. Kekeke, no phones for one week, remember? I even borrow some staff's phone to call you. That's why I believe the number showing on your screen is unknown."
You see at your phone screen. It's true, it's some random number.
"Pabo girl," He said.
"Stop calling me pabo girl!"
He laughed, "It's cute."
"No it's not!"
He laughed again, "I don't care. I'll call you pabo girl."
You pouted.
"Just think it as a special nickname from me to you." He said, and successfully made you smile.
"Fine then."

Silence.

"Pabo girl~~ It's my turn now! The phone's owner is calling me to go back to practice~ I'll call you soon! Take care! Good luck for your work! Ahhh they're knocking the door like crazy! Good bye! Chuuu~~"
And the call ended. You laughed.

You then decide to get ready. You ate breakfast, took a long refreshing bath, and blah blah blah until you're completely ready.
You look at the time. 07:10 AM. You decide to go to Hana Company by taxi, because you don't know the way to get there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finally reach Hana Company. Whoa. The building looks fancy and awesome and fancy and.. wait, you said that before.
You look at your phone screen to know the time. 07:35 AM. You're not late, then.
You finally go inside the building. You're dead serious, IT IS FANCY.
The lobby is all luxurious with some k-pop artists' exclusive fancy luxurious posters.

Whoa.

You then go to the receptionist.
"Can i help you?", the pretty receptionist asked. Even the receptionist looked like an idol. Sigh.
"Ah, yes, please. I want to meet Mr. Stewart."
"Have you made a meeting schedule with him?"
"A-ah.. He invited me."
She looked at you. "Are you you,/you>-ssi?"
"Yes."
She smiled, "Finally you're here. Now, you can follow me to meet Mr. Stewart."
You followed her, just like what she said. You wandered why did she become so nice after knowing you're... you.

She took you to the elevator and she pushed the '42nd floor' button.
Yes, 42nd floor. The office consists of 50 floors.
It surely is fancy.

Finally you reached the 42nd floor. You thought you'll see a lot of workers working with computers, but no.
You can only see a huge luxurious lobby. What is this place?
"This floor is Mr. Stewart's working place. All of it.", the receptionist said, like she could read your mind or something.
Whoa.
"Where is Mr. Stewart then?", you asked.
"In here.", she pointed at a super luxurious door. "He's waiting with some other guests."
She opened the door and excused herself to leave.
You entered the room, a huge huge room.
You're walking and walking, searching for Mr. Stewart...
And you found him.

"Hello!", he said.
"A-annyeonghaseyo..", you bowed.
He laughed, "Let's just talk in English. And forget about those Korean formalities. I'm Western afterall."
You smiled, "Okay.."
"Today's the first day you worked right?"
"Yes?"
"You know, the whole office has been waiting for you to come."
"Ah, yes, the receptionist also looked so happy when she knew that I'm you. Why is that?"
He smiled, "Hana Company is a big company, indeed. But we never keep any secrets between workers.", he continued, "Recently, there's a group asking us to cooperate with them. We feel so glad that they asked us, because it's a pretty big and interesting company." He stopped for a while. "But, we didn't accept their request because their group's theme is way too... expert."
You don't get it. "What do you mean?"
"They asked us to cooperate with them, making MVs with super real animations about aliens."
"Then why don't you make it?"
"We can't! There's none of the animators here that can do that super-expert animations. It's on the level of Steven Spielburg's movies."
Whoa, Steven Spielburg's movies. It is expert.
"But, I saw your writings on the papers that time. You're willing to make a superhero animations as well, right?"
"Y-yes?"
"I saw all the writings. The plot, animations, details, everything just amazed me. And I'm sure you can help us with this."
Whoa.
"I don't think I can, Sir..", you smiled, "That writings are just for fun."
"But on the corner of your paper, it says: 'DONE!', meaning you've successfully finished making it, right?"
"...Yes."
"And our tech team even searched about you.", he said, leaving you bigger-ing your eyeballs because you simply can't believe what he just said, "With your full name and face, it's easily done. Specially if our company has a big name like this. Companies all over the world trust us and help us to search for your profile. After some time, we finally found you as 'The Best Student' of Academy of Art University in San Fransisco."
You're surprised. How did...
"WHOA, you, WHOA. We all knew you must have achieved stunning amazing achievements in your early life, but.. Best Student of Academy of Art University in San Fransisco? You left me and other workers breathless."
You can only smile.
"That's why, it's a great pleasure that you agree to work with us. That way, we can also accept their request. Their group's comeback is coming soon, so as soon as we agree to cooperate, we have to hardly think about the storyline, concept, animations, and so on." He continued, "We have to work hard after this. Are you ready?"
You smiled, "I'm ready!"

Mr. Stewart smiled and hurried to get his phone. He called the company and agreed to cooperate.
You sit there looking around at Mr. Stewart's office room. Is this even a room?
He finally finished talking and he walked towards you, now not with some happy fatherly face, but more like.. a happy satisfied boss.
"Your working office is on the 41st floor, ask the other workers if you wander which one is your desk. I've prepared your computer to be filled with all the hi-tech applications and things that will help you create the best animation MVs ever." He smiled and hand you a bunch of papers. "This is the concept from the company. It's just the main concept, you can make some improvisations if it makes it better. Try to make the animations as well, you can ask the animations team for help."
Without you realizing, he has been commanding you while taking you to the door. You're now just a step ahead to leave the room. He pushed you and said, "Good luck!", and closed the door.

You're now in front of his closed door.

Sigh, a big boss a big boss.
Always commanding, never understanding.
You then head to the elevator to go down.

You take a deep breath.
So this is it, your dream job.
You know it's going to be exciting.