3W2B: A Voice Note

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You bigger your eyes. "WHOW. Japan?!"
"Yep. We'll depart exactly next week, and during that time you have to think about the ideas of the MVs. It'll be some tough and busy weeks for you, so please mind your health."
"I get it."
"Now you can go home. I'll send you your to-do-list via e-mail."
"So i'll be working at home this whole week?"
"Yes, just for one exclusive week before our departure to Japan."
"Thank you Sir!"

You hurried up and go to your apartment. It's gonna be a fun week, you think.

You run and run.
Eh, wait. You just realized that your leg doesn't hurt anymore. When did your leg recovers?
But who cares, you just wanna get home as soon as possible. You miss your bed already.

As soon as you reach your apartment, you opened your laptop while drinking some fresh orange juice.
You checked your e-mail and automatically burst your orange juice out.

Mr. Stewart sent you BUNCHES of attachments and they're all your TASKS that you have to do in ONE WEEK.
So this is exactly why Mr. Stewart sent you home. So you can spend 24 hours a day working without him hearing your complains. Genius.

You heard your phone ringing. It's "The Chaser" now, means... a text. No, a kakaotalk message. Text? Kakaotalk?
You checked your phone rightaway.
Oh, a kakaotalk message from....

Woohyun.

Heyy~ I just heard that you'll be accompanying us to Japan ^o^ how can you get chosen to be the lead? kekekekekeke~

How the hell he could say something like that when he's one of seven people who made you suffer from all the tasks.
You're happy with the fact that you're working with them, though.

Aish=_= you're the one who drag me to this!

So you don't want to? We can change our mind and tell it to Mr. Stewart if you want to~ kekeke~

NO! DON'T! I want to. But these limitless tasks are killing me.

Fighting! We feel something like that too, in a more depressing way. We go out for schedules and practice for hours a day. You just have to sit, look at your laptop, and think for hours. They're both depressing though...

Yeah ikr =_= ......

Your conversation with Woohyun continued as you realize you haven't done anything yet.
You hurried up and end the long stupid conversations and start working.

You work and work and eat and work again, completely forget about another things.
You think, you make, you create, you animate, you do everything you've always wanted to do all this time.
You just live your biggest dream.

It is tiring, but it's really fun.

Without you realizing, the clock has already showed 9PM. It's night already and your eyes started to get blurry. You've been looking at your laptop screen for around 12 hours non-stop today. You  need to rest your eyes.
You lay down on your bed and suddenly heard a phone notification.
You just got a voice note.

Ah... It must be Daehyunnie., you smiled and think.

You played the voice note.
You can hear some people saying "Is it recording already?" and such.
Who is that?

"1, 2, 3...", the voices said, "ANNYEONGHASEYO INPINITEU IMNIDA~!!!!"
You laughed. So it's them!
You can hear Woohyun's voice, "It's been a great pleasure to know the fact that you're working with us. When we saw your drawings, we're really sure you're the one we're looking for."
Then Sunggyu's voice, "Our recent lead animator quitted working for Hana, and we were completely clueless with whom should we work the MV with."
Then Sungjong, "We walked the room earlier looking at lots of people working on their computers. We honestly don't get what are they doing. We need people who practically work, not people who just show off their skills to get the moneyful job."
Dongwoo, "And we saw that in you. How you drew us walking so brilliantly even though we just entered the room 5 minutes before we got to your desk, it's amazing."
Sungyeol, "If you think it's a great pleasure to work with us, it's really not. We're actually just seven bothersome boys trying to reach our innocent ambitious dreams."
Myungsoo, "It's actually such a great pleasure for us to work with you, as you were the best student for a famous university, and you proved that you are a best student. Your works are amazing and we really look forward working with you."
Hoya, "Ah! You must be working now.", and you got goosebumps just to hear his voice, "Mr. Stewart must have given her that bunches of e-mail attachments."
And everyone laughed. Including you.
Hoya continued, "For the drawing goddess who are working right now, FIGHTING!!!"
And you can hear all the members followed him saying 'fighting' to you.
Hoya then again continued, "We will all fight till the end together! Inpiniteu jjang! Drawing goddess jjang!!"
"BYEBYE~~", you can hear all the members' voices cheering for you.
And the voice note ended.

You still get the goosebumps.

You got your dream job, you got to work with your idols. 
Who can not get goosebumps after all of those happened?!

You support yourself to continue the work, putting your phone aside.
Just after you put your phone aside, your phone rang.
Aish, who is this..., you think.

A kakaotalk message.

Work hard for the MV! You can do it! Fighting ●_●

Whoawhoawhoa. WAIT A MINUTE. This emoticon..............
You checked out the contact's name to make sure you're not mistaken.
And..... you're not!
LEE freakin HOWON just supported you personally.
ASDFGHJKL WHAT IS AIR.

What to reply.. what to reply...., you kept thinking about it.
Should you just reply a "thank you"? Or something else to keep the conversations going?
Aish.. it's really easy to reply Sungjongie and Woohyun but why is it so complicated to reply your bias.
What to do.. what to do..

Without realizing, you just spent 10 minutes thinking panicly what to reply.
Suddenly your phone rang again.

It seems you're working so busily that you don't see my message ^^" it's ok, just do your best and no need to reply because I'm afraid I'm bothering your work.. See you tomorrow. Fighting~!!

You sighed. You just miss a freakin brilliant chance to actually start a long talk with your bias.
WHY AM I SO STUPID!, you told yourself.
You sighed again and continued to work.

One second.
Two seconds.
Three seconds.

Did he just say "see you tomorrow"?

You're working at home, right? Does he know that fact?
And doesn't he have any other schedules to do tomorrow?

You don't get it but you have no idea who and how to ask, so you pretend you didn't see anything weird and go back to work.