3W2B: A Step Closer

3W2B: What's Wrong With Busan Boys?!

You're a girl from another country that decided to go to Korea for work. The main reason you chose Korea is, well, simply because you're a fangirl. You hope to meet your biases soon, and to live life like they do. And here you are, in Incheon Airport.

You have noone here, and your Korean is not that good. It's your first time being in Korea, and yeah, you're completely lost. 

Luckily, you met a Western that looks like a local. You decided to ask him what to do.
"Sorry, Sir, are you busy?"
"Oh, no at all! Can i help you?"
"Yes, please, it's my first time being here and I don't know what to do. Where can i take my luggage? Where can i find taxis? How can I get to my apartment?" you're completely panic.
"Slow down, Miss. If you don't mind, I can take you to your apartment. My wife's plane is delayed, so I decided to go home either."
"Really?! Thank you so much, Sir!" you bowed.
"No problems, now let's take your luggage."

You followed him and find the right place to find your luggages. Not long after that, he asked you to follow him again to his car.
HIS FANCY CAR.

You really wandered what does this guy do to find money - because he looked so rich and fancy, but you think it'd be really harsh if you ask him like that. So you wait for the perfect time to ask it. 

In the car, he kept on asking you questions. He seems to be a really friendly western. And after conversations and conversations, you both found out that your apartment tower is next to his apartment tower. Different building, but practically same apartment.

Both of you arrived at the apartment and he helped you so much with the registrations and such, and he has helped you too much for the day. So you decided to ask him for a lunch, as a thanks. He agreed. He said he knows a great restaurant with cheap price, so you both decided to go there, again with his fancy car.

At lunch, you talked so much. Until the waitress came and ask you for the payment. You carelessly search for your wallet in your big bag, and accidentally drop a clearfile. He took it without you knowing. You paid the bill, and you found that your clearfile is in there. In Mr. Stewart's hands. Yes, his name is Mr. Stewart. He's 47 years old from Canada. And now all you can see was Mr. Stewart's smile after looking at all the papers inside your clearfile. You wanna take it rightaway, but you can't. It's just so not polite for someone older than you that has helped you too much for the day. You can only wait for his comments.

That clearfile is full of your artworks. Your paintings, random doodles, animation projects' details... Your dream is in there. That's why you're here. In Korea, alone. To find a work as an animator, multimedia designer, or whatever similar to that job.

"If I'm not mistaken, while we were eating, you said you're looking for a job.", said Mr. Stewart.
"Yes, Sir, I'm looking for one. I still don't know where to search it though. Hehe"
"I can find you a job."
"Uh no Sir, you've helped me way too much."
"But I want to give you a job."
"Oh no Sir, you're too k--- wait. Give me a job?"
He smiled, "Yes. Let me introduce myself properly this time. I'm Jacob Stewart, the CEO of Hana Company."
"CEO? No wander you look so fancy! ---- eh, I mean... um... what kind of company is that?" you said awkwardly.
"Totally a company that can combine both of your dreams."
"Both of my dreams? What do you mean?"
"From this clearfile, it's obvious that your dream is to be an animator. Am i right?"
You nodded.
He smiled again and continued, "And from 50% of the drawings here, I can conclude that you're a big fan of Infinite."
Yes, that is your Infinite clearfile!!! You usually draw the Infinite oppars' face in a paper and collect all of them there in the clearfile. You replied, "Yes, Sir. You totally got it right."
"Good, now if I offer you a job of animating that can bring you to Infinite and even work with them, will you accept?"
"YES SIR! TOTALLY!!!! ..... I mean, if you don't mind."
"Of course I don't. My company needs an animator. You'll be creating animations for MVs. K-POP MVs. And Infinite's company, Woollim Entertainment, have signed a contract to keep cooperating with us for Infinite's MV. Shortly, my company is responsible to Infinite's past and upcoming MVs. And you'll be a part of it."

You can't breath.

Mr. Stewart's phone rang. It was his wife telling that she has arrived. Mr. Stewart asked if you can go back to the apartment by yourself, you nodded and he left. He gave you his namecard and said, "Call me if you're ready to work. I know you'll be busy adaptating to the new place for some time, but if you're ready, call me."

Now you had the chance to work with Infinite. You're so hyped.