Chapter 40

What?! I am getting married?!

 

Myungsoo's POV 
 
Me and ~~~~ went to the biggest mall around our neighborhood and at the front door that Taemin dude was waiting for us... Well not really me but for ~~~~. 
 
"~~~~ah!!!" Taemin yelled while running up to MY future wife and hugging her. 
 
"Hi oppa" She replied with a smile.
 
How come she doesn't smile like that around me? Why is she not calling me oppa when I am a year older than that Taemin dude? Woah wait Kim Myungsoo. Are you jealous?! The Kim Myungsoo never gets jealous of anyone!!! Why am I suddenly changing because of ~~~~? AISHH it's so confusing when I am around ~~~~. 
 
Taemin's POV
 
Kim Myungsoo you might live with her for now but to be honest you guys aren't even engaged yet which means I still have a chance to get my baby back *evil smirk*. 
 
"Did my baby miss me?" I asked her making sure that Myungsoo heard me too. 
 
"Haha yes I missed you." ~~~~ replied back sweetly to me. 
 
Usually I won't try to get some one else's girl but ~~~~ is different she's special to me. We promised each other and ever since that day she was the one that I HAVE to marry. She says that we were too young to understand what we promised but I knew what I was doing and I am still proud of it!! So I am not going to let Myungsoo get in the way!!!
 
"Oppa? What are you thinking?" ~~~~ asked me. I guess she noticed that I was thinking about something in my head. 
 
"Huh? Oh nothing... So what are we shopping for today?" I asked her trying to change the topic. 
 
"Well... I need a new oven..." She said little weirdly. 
 
"But you already have one don't you?" I asked her. 
 
"Well... The thing is.." ~~~~ started but was cutoff by Myungsoo. 
 
"She burnt the oven we already had few days ago." He finished. 
 
"Aigo I hope you didn't burn down the house." I tried to joke with her. 
 
"She almost did." I heard Myungsoo mumble.  
 
"I heard that!!" ~~~~ said while glaring at Myungsoo. 
 
"Come on baby let's go inside and get you a new oven." I said while taking ~~~~'s hand and walking inside the mall. 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
What the ?... Why is he keep on calling ~~~~ baby?!?!?! And why is HE the one holding her hand and not ME?! AISH that dude just pisses me off so much. 
 
Author's POV 
 
You Taemin and Myungsoo were finally done getting an oven and was just walking around the mall since you didn't have any other things you needed to do and Taemin wanted to spend time with you. And Myungsoo didn't trust Taemin and you together so he stayed with you. 
 
You and Taemin were still holding hands and Myungsoo was behind you two feeling like the third wheeler when some one called his name. 
 
"Myungsoo oppa!!!" A high pitched voice called. 
 
Myungsoo's POV 
 
Damn why is ~~~~ still holding hands with that guy?!? And why do I feel like the third wheeler when I am going to be her husband? Wait but I am going to leave in a month. Damn I forgot about the contract that me and ~~~~ made about the fake marriage deal. What am I going to do? I am really falling for her now... Should I just confess to her?... 
 
"Myungsoo oppa!!!" A high pitched voice interpreted my train of thoughts. 
 
Aish I know that voice from school. It's the girl that just randomly kissed me. Ugh why is she here?!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(A/N): Hii my lovely readers ^^ sorry for the long wait I had a mental block for few days lol. I saw the comments and some of you guys wanted more drama. So... The next chapter might have more drama with the crazy fan that kissed Myungsoo but I am not 100% sure yet... Please comment what you think :))) 
 
THANK YOU FOR READING!!!! <33333