Jealously?

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

I was having a bad dream about that day when i almost got killed. But then i heard a sweet voice calming me down. When i woke up from the nightmare i saw myungsoo oppa. I couldnt help my self but hug him and cry on his chest. He suprised me by hugging me back. I thought he was a cold hearted person. But i guess i was wrong.

We stayed like that for hours untill finally i calmed down. 

"Are you okay now?" Myungsoo oppa asked me worried

"Yeah... I am fine." I said

" I think you should get some rest just sleep alittle more i'll be downstairs if you need anything" He said before he was about to leave

Myungsoo's POV

" I think you should get some rest just sleep alittle more i'll be downstairs if you need anything" I said before i was about to leave.

"Wait" ~~~ said while she grabbed my wrist

" Can you stay with me?" She asked

She sound like a little kid who was affarid.

"Okay" I said not realizing what i just said

She lied back down and closed her eyes. I got a blanket that was next to her and coverd her body with it.

I felt alittle tired myself and decied to lay next to her. 

I was watching ~~~ drift away to dream land 

~~~ looked like an angle while she slept.

Watching her sleep got me sleepy and the next thing i knew was falling asleep next to ~~~.

Hoya's POV

I got to myungsoo's new house i saw myungsoo's car parked in the drive way. And what seemed like ~~~'car parked in the drive way too.

I walked in the the house to find no one downstairs i walked up stairs to find two rooms locked so i tried what seems like the master bedroom it was open. When i entered i saw ~~~ sleeping next to myungsoo. While Myungsoo had his arms wrapped around her waist and ~~~'s face on Myunsoo's chest. 

Suddenly i was rushed with the feeling of anger and walked out towards my car and drove away.

What wrong with me? Why am i angery that Myungsoo is with HIS wife. 

Your POV

When i woke up i felt something around my waist and i smelt a nice perfume which weridly comforted me. When i opened my eyes i saw what seemed like a chest infrount of me then i looked up to find Myungsoo oppa's face. I yelped from shock that i was sleeping with him. I guessed my yelp woke him up since he started to open his eyes. When my eye met his eyes we both were shocked. Then he realized that his arms were wrapped around my waist and pulled it right away while sitting up.

"Sorry i didnt meant to....." Myungsoo oppa started but got cutoff by some one screaming our names which sounded like our parents.

"Shhh.. dont tell my parents about anything that happend today okay?" i wishperd to him. Since i didnt want my parents worring about me.

He nodded in response.