Chapter 23

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

After the fire was clear it was safe to go back inside well... At least thats what i thought... When i walked inside the kitchen the first thing i see is smoke!! Its really thick smoke too. And the next thing i remember is Myungsoo calling my name...

Myungsoo's POV

Me and ~~~ walked but inside our house and noticed thick smoke in the kitchen. I saw ~~~ walking to the kitchen. Is she really dumb? Why would she just walk in to the smoke? Does she not know better?... 

Then I notice a figure that looks like ~~~ falling down to the floor...

"~~~!" I screamed her name.

"..." No response..

I started to get worried and headed towards the figure that was lying down on the floor. When i got close enough to see what it was it was ~~~ lying on the floor while coughing...

Without thinking twice I grabed her and carried her bridal way out to the living room. There was less smoke in the living room but there was still smoke. So I carried her all the way upstairs to our room... I layed her down into the bed and put a blanket over her. After that i went back downstairs and opened every windows in the kitchen or near by the kitchen so the smoke could get out faster..

Your POV

After i woke up i noticed i was in bed. And Myungsoo was next to me on the bed... I would kick him off of the bed but he looked so tired... So i let it slid this time and went down stairs. I felt a cool breeze when i walked down and noticed that almost all windows were open! Ugh i bet Myungsoo did this trying to get rid of the smoke and forgot to close the windows... I closed all of them and looked at the burnt oven. I guess I need to go oven shopping tomorrow... With that tought i layed down on the couch and went to sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): SORRY FOR THE LAME CHAPTER AND THE LONG NONE UPDATING DAYS~~~~ BLAME EXAMS!!! LOL i been blaming everything on exams... I was going to update next week. But my friend wanted me to update so badly... lol but i promise to make more intersting chapters next week or the week after~~~ 

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333