Chapter 41

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

 
Me and Taemin oppa were talking about the good old days when a high pitched voice interrupted. 
 
"Myungsoo oppa!!!" The high pitched voice yelled. 
 
I heard her voice somewhere but I am not sure exactly where... 
 
I turned around to see what was going on to find Myungsoo's arm being abused by that girl... WAIT!!! She's the one that kissed Myungsoo at school!!!! 
 
Wow I guess they really were a couple before Myungsoo's parents told him about the marriage. 
 
"Who is that ?" Taemin oppa asked pointing to the girl. 
 
Usually Taemin oppa is really sweet and nice but something about s just gets him mad. I think it's because of some girl he met when he was studying at the states. It's a little mean of him to assume she's a when he doesn't even know her. But I don't blame him. I mean look at her she was wearing tights shorts that looked like an underwear if you ask me. And a tank top which was cutoff to show her whole stomach and not to mention it  showed off her colorful bra... I mean people do wear just their tank tops but why cut it off to show your whole stomach to the world? It's just like only wearing a bra...And I would understand maybe a little why she's wearing that if it was a hot summer day. Yes it's summer but today isn't one of those hot summer days it's breezy outside and also raining too...
 
"~~~~?" Taemin oppa called my name while waving a hand in front of my face. I guess I was thinking for a long time...
 
"Yeah oppa?" I replied 
 
"Who is that over there with your future husband?" Taemin oppa asked again. 
 
"To be honest I am not so sure... She goes to the same school as me and Myungsoo but I never really talked to her." I said truthfully. 
 
"Well who ever that is I think she's crazy or something like I under stand people wearing something like that at a beach or on a really hot day or something like that. But it's raining outside and it's pretty cold for a summer day..." Taemin oppa said. 
 
I just nodded my head in response.
 
I looked their way to see Myungsoo trying to get his arm back from her. I guess he doesn't like her or something... But than again they kissed... Aish I am confused... But why do I care? He's going to leave in a month after we get the marriage done and over with and we get a divorce it will all end right? And the contract we signed... OH YEAH THE CONTRACT!! Hmm was it rule number 6 and 7 about no dating while we are going through the marriage process and if caught after we divorce everything is mine including the house? I guess I should mention that to him later. 
 
"Do you want to just leave them and get some ice cream and shop around a little more?" Taemin oppa asked me. 
 
"Yeah. Sure." I said and we started to walk further away from them and headed to a ice cream booth. 
 
"What flavor do you want?" Taemin oppa asked me. 
 
"Hmmmm mango." 
 
"Can I get one mango ice cream and one strawberry ice cream." He said to the employee. 
 
"Okay that will be $6.75." The employee said. 
 
Taemin oppa was about to reach in to his pocket when I stopped him. But ended up kind of slapping his ... 
 
"Wha-..." Taemin oppa said in shock and embarrassment. 
 
"I'll pay... And it was an accident I wasn't trying to touch your or anything!!!" I said. 
 
Usually Taemin oppa would have kept arguing with me that he want to pay but he backed away while smirking so I could pay for the ice creams. 
 
"Here you go." I said handing the strawberry ice cream to him. 
 
"Thanks... And next time if you want to slap my just say so. I won't stop you." He said with a smirk jokingly while sitting down on the chair next to the small table. 
 
"I seriously didn't mean to slap your but!!!" I protested while sitting down on the chair across from his. 
 
"Haha." He just laughed while eating his ice cream. 
 
"Want some?" Oppa asked while pointing at his ice cream. 
 
"Sure." I said while lifting my spoon towards his ice cream.
 
Before I could get to his bowl of ice cream he took his spoon and fed me. 
 
"You know I have hands which means I can eat on my own perfectly fine." I pouted while eating the ice cream. 
 
"Now my turn. Ahh" He said while opening his mouth completely ignoring what I just said. 
 
Irritated that he ignored me I grabbed a big spoon full of my ice cream and shoved it in his mouth. Making him jump up a little from the sudden coldness. I started to laugh at him making him glare at me. 
 
"Ibetayuwunttvejdkwufistuddechajdrofmuicekejrisjzjyljrmkduh." He mumbled which I didn't get at all. 
 
"What? What did you say?" I asked still laughing at him. 
 
All of a sudden he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine and forcefully shoved some of the ice cream in his mouth into my mouth. 
 
"OPPA!!!" I yelled at him as I pulled away from him. 
 
"I warned you." He said with a smirk. 
 
"No you didn't!!" I protested. 
 
"Yes I did. I told you if you laugh at me one more time I am going to shove half of the ice cream in my mouth to yours." He replied with a smirk. 
 
"You mumbled all that!!! How was I suppose to know what you meant?!" I said annoyed by his actions. 
 
"Awww is my little baby mad at me?" He asked with full aegyo. 
 
I just looked the other way and crossed my arms. 
 
"Oppa is sorry ~~~~ah can you forgive me?" He said with even more aegyo. 
 
"For an oppa you have too much aegyo." I said while standing up and throwing the trash away. 
 
"Does ~~~~ want me to buy her new cloths? Will you forgive me then?" He said like a little kid. 
 
"No." I replied.
 
"Oh it doesn't matter then because I  buying you new cloths anyway." He said while dragging me into a clothing store. 
 
Author's POV
 
You and Taemin walked away from the ice cream booth while arguing that you didn't even notice someone watching you the whole time... 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
(A/N): How was that chapter??? Lol I know Taemin kissed ~~~~ shocking right? Lol but I just had to do that because Taemin is my ultimate bias lol well anyways who do you think was watching ~~~~ and Taemin?? Please feel free to comment and tell me about what you think because I DO read ALL the comment :D. 
 
THANKS FOR READING!!! <333