Chapter 31

What?! I am getting married?!

Myungsoo's POV

~~~ had just left me for Hyunseung!!! WTF?! Shouldn't she take my side since i am her HUSBAND?! Ugh. What ever she'll be home when i get there. I have her bag so she cant go inside with out me so might as well go home and let her in i guess.

When i was on the street that my house was on i saw her getting out of Hyunseung's car. I just decided stay back and let him leave before going in because ~~~ didn't want anyone to know about are arranged marriage...

After Hyunseung left i went in the drive way to see ~~~ just standing infront of the door and she seemed lost in thoughts...

"If you were going to come home anyway why did you leave me for Hyunseung?" I asked in a irritated tone.

"Shut up." ~~~ said coldly then started walking towards the streets. She was going to cross the street when there was a car coming at her in full speed!

As soon as i saw that i didn't think any more and just ran to her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her and hugged her tight away from the streets.

We stood there in silence for few minutes after i realized what could have happened anger took over me.

"What's wrong with you?!! Do you want to die or something?!!!!!" I screamed at her.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed back at me.

I didn't know what to do...  No one has ever done or said that to me after i screamed at them...

She just walked off and got in a cab.

What should i do? And what does she mean by it's all my fault? What did i do? The only thing i did wrong that ~~~ would know about is punching Hyunseung in the face... Is that why she's so pissed off at me?

Your POV

Myungsoo doesn't even have a clue of what he is suppose to do!!! He freaking yells at me for almost getting killed by a car?!... Wait I ALMOST GOT KILLED BY A CAR AND MYUNGSOO SAVED ME!!!! And all i did was scream at him and get mad at him... Oh i messed up so much!!

I was lost in thinking that i didn't even realize that i was on a cab on my way to Junhyun oppa's house.

I would go to Yerin's house but i think she's too busy with her boy friend Mir.

I got there and paid the cab driver and got out.

*RING RING* I rang the door bell.

"Who is it?" A old lady who seemed like oppa's maid answered.

"Um. It's ~~~ Junhyung oppa's cousin." I told the lady.

"Oh hello Miss~~~ The door is open right now please come in." The lady said and opened the door.

I walked inside the house. I never came to this house because after Junhyung oppa's whole family moved some where in Seoul he moved out after few years.

"Hello Miss ~~~ I am Choi Mary the head maid for young master Junhyung." The old lady introduced herself to me.

"Hello Mrs.Choi. And please call me ~~~ no need for Miss. Um is Junhyung oppa here right now?" I asked

"Yes the young master is in his room. You can go up there right now." She told me.

"Oh and by the way did oppa make you call him young master?" I asked her.

"Um. Yes he did but why may i ask?" She asked.

"Well. No need to call him young master anymore just call him Junhyung. He is really younger than you so there is no need for you to call him master he should have some respect for you too." I told her.

"But, that would be rude of me i cant do that Miss ~~~." She told me.

"No need for the Miss i told you that. And it's rude of him to make you call him that." I said and ran up stairs so she couldn't say anything about her being rude.

I didn't even bother knocking on his door since i wanted to see what he would do if one of the maids walked in with out permission.

"Yah I told you knock and ask for permission before you come in!" He shouted while sitting on his desk with the laptop.

"Didn't i teach you when we were young to be nice to the maids?!" I screamed at him.

"Who the heck are you and why the fuc-Oh Hi ~~~ah!!!" Junhyung oppa said while turning around to face me.

"Why are you so mean to the maids?! What did they ever do to you?" I asked.

"Well...." He started.

"Well?" I asked

"..." He didn't say anything.

"See! They never did anything bad to you!!" 

"But... They annoy me too much." He started to pout.

"Well then why don't you just don't use maids than?" I asked.

"Tell that to your aunt. She doesn't trust me so that why she put in all her maids in my house." 

"Oh so your mom is pretty much spying you with the maids... Ohh i get it. But its still not a good reason to treat them badly!!!" I scold him.

"Well anyway are you here to nag me or are you here for something." He asked.

After he asked me that I realized the real reason why i was here. It was because of the fight that i had with Myungsoo.

"~~~ah are you okay?" Junhyung oppa said while getting up and walking towards me.

I guess he saw the sadness in my eyes or something...

"Yeah i am fine." I said trying to hold back the tears because of everything that happed today.

"What's wrong? What happened today?" Oppa asked me leading me to a chair which i sat down on while he sat on his bed.

"Well..." With that word i told him what had happed the whole day and explained to him what my parents were making me do. And also why i am here since i live with Myungsoo and i really didn't feel comfortable seeing him right now. And i didn't want to go to my parents house since they would worry about me and Myungsoo too much.

Junhyung oppa was silent i guess he was shocked since he had like a WTF face expression.

"Yeah.. So now i don't know what to do!" I told him.

"Hmmm I think you guys should go on a vacation." Oppa told me.

"What? Why a for me and him?" I asked.

"No not just for you and him for me and your best friend Yerin and Myungsoo's friends too." He explained.

"But why? Are you just saying this so you can go on vacation away from your maids?" I asked oppa.

"No i am saying that all of us should just forget about everything and just get along for once." He told me.

At first i thought it was really stupid but as i thought more and more about it it seemed like a great plan....

Mean While....

Myungsoo's POV

What the heck i saved ~~~ and she gets pissed off at me and tells me its all my fault?! What did i do?!

I decided that ~~~ needed some space so i didn't bother to catch her. I went inside the house and put all of ~~~'s bags inside the bedroom. Why does this girl have so much bags?!

So right now all i know is that ~~~ is really pissed at me for some reason and i have no clue how to get her less pissed...

I should call Dongwoo hyung for advice... People think that he is really weird sometimes but he seems like the person who understands girls the most even though Sungjong might seem like he does he only sometimes acts like a girl but never really understands them...

"Hello" Dongwoo hyung answered.

"Hyung? Are you busy right now?" I asked 

"Nope what's up Myungsoo-ah?" He asked.

Then i told him what happened today including what my parents are making me do and that we are living together now. But leaving out the random girl kissing and hugging me part because ~~~ didn't know about that so no need to worry about that or anything.

"So what do you think i should do?" I asked hyung

"Umm go take a vacation." Hyung told me.

"What? Take a vacation? Why?" I asked confused

"Well not only for you but for you ~~~ her friends and your friends. I think ~~~ needs time to clam down and what better way is there to clam down than taking a vacation." He explained to me.

"But why take the friends?" I asked.

"Well Because she needs to get to know her brothers in law since she's getting married to you duh~" Hyung told me...

"Wow. Hyung what ever I'll think about it." I told him and hung up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Hello my lovely readers~~. What did you think of the chapter was it weird?... Lol Please comment and subcribe <33. I created this poll to know what my readers wanted for my next fic even though this one isnt going to be finished yet.. But PLEASE take the poll here

 

THANK YOU FOR READING <33333