Chapter 43

What?! I am getting married?!

 

Myungsoo's POV
 
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
 
"Ugh what the heck is that sound!!" I said in my morning sleepy voice. 
 
"My alarm clock." ~~~~ said while poking her head out from the bathroom with a toothbrush in . 
 
"If you are up then why isn't this thing off?!?" I yelled. 
 
"Because you aren't up! Hurry up and get ready because we can't be late to school today." She said while going back to the bathroom. 
 
"Ho about waking me up with a sweet voice saying oppa~ I made breakfast please get up. Or something like that?" I shouted loud enough for her the hear me. 
 
"Ew. NO." She shouted back. 
 
What ever it's not like I was actually expecting her to actually do that for
me. 
 
Soon ~~~~ got out from the bathroom with her school uniform on and headed downstairs. 
 
Finally my turn to use the bathroom! She takes too long in there...
 
Author's POV
 
You were downstairs making breakfast for yourself and Myungsoo when you realized that you left your phone in the bedroom. 
 
You headed upstairs to get you phone but instead found half Myungsoo. The only thing that was covering him was a towel wrapped around his waist. 
 
"KKYAAAA!!!!!!! WHAT THE FREAK GO WEAR SOME CLOTHES!!!" You screamed while covering your eyes and trying to head out the door. Which ended up you bumping your head against the door and falling on your since you couldn't see where you were going. 
 
"~~~~ah!! Are you okay???" Myungsoo asked while walking closer to you. 
 
You quickly got up and said. "Yeah! NOW GO PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!!!" You screamed again and this time successfully exited out the door. 
 
Your POV
 
Wow... I didn't know that Myungsoo actually had abs. Wait what are you saying?!? So what he has abs? What does that have to do with you? 
 
Just then my thoughts were interrupted by Myungsoo. 
 
"What's for breakfast?" He asked with his school uniform on and his hair still wet from the shower. 
 
"Um.. Cereal?..." I said while holding out the box of cereals. 
 
"Someone's too lazy to cook." He sang while taking two bowls out. 
 
"Well at least I am not too lazy to dry my hair. You really should go dry that hair of yours or else you're going to catch a cold." I told him. 
 
"You sound like my mom..." He said while rolling his eyes. 
 
"Oh and my family plane that my dad is letting us use can have around 50 passengers on it so I am only going to invite like a few so you can invite like 30 if you like." I said while handing him the milk.
 
"Hmm naw I am only going to invite my infinite friends." He said while pouring the milk in the bowl. 
 
"Okay. Wait where do you want to go anyways?" 
 
"I was thinking Jeju island since the it's summer and my parents own a summer place there that they aren't going to use anytime soon." 
 
"Hm okay I am good with that. OMFG LOOK AT THE TIME WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN!!" I screamed while grabbing my backpack and stuffing my books in it.
 
"I am taking my car today so it's okay we'll get there just in time." Myungsoo said still munching on his cereal. 
 
"You know I don't want any attention in school. Which means I can't ride with you." I said while getting my shoes on. 
 
"So your planing to run to school?" He asked looking at me like I am a crazy person. 
 
"Yeah it's not that far away and if you really feel bad for me do me a favor and bring my violin to school it's on the couch and just leave it in front of the orchestra room door okay?" I said while rushing out from the house.
 
"Okay!" I heard him shout. 
 
I was running to my school when I saw a familiar back figure. 
 
"YERIN-AH!!!!" I screamed while running towards her. 
 
"Hey ~~~~. What's up?" She asked. 
 
"You know it's like been a week since I have seen you by yourself without your boyfriend?" I told her. 
 
"He has a name... It's Mir..." She said to me. 
 
"His name is stupid." I mumbled. 
 
"What?" She asked. 
 
"Oh nothing... Come on we're going to be late if we don't get to school faster." I said while dragging her towards our school. 
 
"Oh and I almost forgot this week end me and Myungsoo are going to take some of our friends to Jeju island can you come?" I asked her while going inside the school. 
 
"Hmm sure I haven't been to Jeju in a a while." She said her attention searching for someone. 
 
"Who are you looking for?" I asked while trying to get her attention back. 
 
"Oh... Mir... I called him this morning to ask for a ride to school but I couldn't reach him..." She told me in a sad voice. 
 
"Maybe he is sleeping in and didn't hear his phone go off.. Anyways are you coming to Jeju island with us for sure or not?" I asked her again because I was pretty sure she didn't even understand what I said last time since she has never been to Jeju island in her whole life. 
 
"What? Jeju island? When?" She asked me finally having her attention towards what I am saying to her. 
 
"Me and Myungsoo are planing to go on a vacation with our friends to Jeju island this weekend..." I told her again. 
 
"Oh sure I'll come wait who is actually going to come with us?" 
 
"Just few of Myungsoo's friends and Junhyung oppa and maybe his friends..." 
 
"Oh... Okay I'll go." Yerin said while opening her locker door. 
 
"Yay I hoped that my best friend would be there since it's going to be awkward if I was the only girl there..." I told her.
 
"But don't you think there should be more girls? I mean it's just the two of us and like a lot of boys... Didn't you make new friends in this school?" She asked me. 
 
"Hmmm... Well I think I made a friend remember how I told you about a girl named Valerie? Well I'll ask her if she wants to come..." I said while looking around to see if I could find Valerie. 
 
"Well that's better than two... I gues-" Yerin started but was cutoff by the bell. 
 
"I'll see you at lunch Yerin-ah bye." I said while walking to my class. 
 
I was about to walk into my class room when some one called my name. 
 
"~~~~ah!" A voice that sounded familiar called my name. 
 
I turned around to see Hoya oppa running towards me. 
 
"Oppa? What are you doing here? Isn't your class far away from here?" I asked with a confused look. 
 
"That's something that we don't have to worry about right now. I need to talk to you but it's going be a long story so meet me at the rooftop during lunch okay?" Hoya oppa said really quickly. 
 
I just nodded in response. 
 
After he got my answer he ran off to his own classroom. 
 
Hmm I wonder what he has to talk to me about. 
 
When I entered my class room the first thing I did was look for Valerie...