Chapter 47

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

 
Aish why does the time fly by when you are eating?! If it wasn't for that jerk I would be stuffing my face with some of my delicious food. Aish that boy is no help at all!!!
 
So right now it's 9:50ish and it takes not a long time to get to the park. So I guess I am actually on time. 
 
I get to the park to see a blond boy with sunglasses on sitting on one of the benches. Wtf... Who wears sunglasses at night?... 
 
"It's about time you came." He said standing up. 
 
"Haha yeah..." I said not trying to scare him off. 
 
"So what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked. 
 
Okay time for plan A to kick in. 
 
FLASH BACK 
 
Author's POV
 
You have gotten Mir's number and planed out to meet him at a park. 
 
Your plan was to get him as close as possible to you and when he was close enough you start kicking him and start the fight from there....
 
END OF FLASHBACK 
 
Your POV 
 
"Oh yeah come here I need to tell you this in a whisper just in case anyone is near by..." I said to get him more closer to me. 
 
"Um.. Weird... But okay I guess..." He said while walking towards me. 
 
Just a little more closer... Just a tiny bit more... And there BAM went my first kick. 
 
To be honest I wasn't aiming anywhere special... But my feet landed on his "family jewel"... Oh well he serves it. 
 
"OW!! What was that for?!" He asked in a pissed off tone. 
 
"HAHA. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! DO. YOU. REALLY. THINK. YOU. CAN. GET. AWAY. WITH. MESSING. WITH. THE. ~~~~'S. BEST. FRIEND?!?!" I yelled while kicking him and punching him with every word I said. 
 
"OWOWOW!!! I usually don't ever and I mean EVER hit girls but your really pushing it!!" He yelled. 
 
"OH REALLY? THE. TRY. TO. HIT. ME. LIKE. YOU. CAN.!!!!" I yelled and kicked and punched with every word again. 
 
"STOP IT!!" He said while grabbing on to my hand. 
 
"LET. GO. NOW." I said while giving him one of my rare cold glares. 
 
"And what if I don't?" He challenged me. 
 
That was it this has been going on for such a long time. 
 
With one swift movement I pinned him done on the floor with his arms raised high on his back. 
 
"MIR OPPA!!!" A loud squealing came. 
 
"Who the is she and why is she here." I mumbled to Mir. 
 
"She's the girl I been cheating on with Yerin and her name is Mina." He said with a smirk. 
 
"Wipe that smirk off your face before I slap it off." I threated. 
 
So he even admitted that he was cheating on Yerin?! This jerk wants to die doesn't he?!
 
"YAH! Let go of my Mir oppa!!!" The girl said while grabbing onto my arm and digging her nails into my skin. 
 
This is daring to leave a mark in MY body?! This bish is going down along with Mir! 
 
I flug her arm away from me and she lost her balanced and fell on her . 
 
"Ow.. HEY! You pig you made me fall!!!" She yelled while storming towards me. 
 
She yanked on my hair and pulled me away from Mir. 
 
I am seriously not the type to cat fight. But I am willing to fight her. 
 
"Let go unless you want to die too." I said while glareing at her. 
 
"Shut up." She said then slapped me on face. 
 
That's it I am going to finish this crap. 
 
I twisted her arm so she would let go of my hair then punched her in the stomach then kneed her face. 
 
The girl screams out in pain and had a bloody nose. I probably ruined her new nose job or something. 
 
I looked at Mir next. Then started walking towards him slowly. 
 
He gulped in fear. 
 
But just as I was about to attack Mir I felt a sharp pain on my right shoulder. 
 
I turned to see the girl named Mina with a bloody nose and a smirk on her face. I reached to my back to see what the pain is to see a stick which seemed like it was from the tree near by stuck on my right shoulder. Making it bleed. She did not just stabb me with a freaking stick!! 
 
I kicked her right in middle of her stomach and punched her face knocking her out. 
 
Then I finally turned to Mir to see him in even more fear now. 
 
"First you cheat on my best friend. Then you beg her to take you back. But you cheat on her again. And now your little back up stabbed me with a freaking wooden stick?! Wow Bang Mir you really have a bad record in my book." I said. 
 
"I-I am sorry!!" He blurted out. 
 
"Sorry? You think sorry is going to make everything better now? Look your not in first grade anymore. Be more mature and take responsibility  to your actions." I said rather calmly. 
 
"I-I'll do what ever you want me to do." He said. 
 
"Go and apogies to Yerin and ask her what you should do." I said. 
 
"O-okay." He said and got up and started walking. 
 
"But." I said making him turn around. 
 
"Before you go.." I said walking towards him. 
 
"I need a little revenge for myself." I said and punched as hard as I can him right it the face knocking his sunglasses off. 
 
He fell to the ground and just looked at me with complete shock that a girl can punch this hard. 
 
I just started walking away but turne around to say one last thing. 
 
"Oh and if you plan on just running away think again because I am going to chase you down untill you apologize to Yerin and ask her what you can do for her forgiveness even if I have to go to the end of the world." I said then turned around and started walking again. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
(A/N): So there's the chapter that a lot of you have been waiting for :))) I hope you liked it!! Please comment and give me feed backs ;).
 
THANKS FOR READING!!! <33