Chapter 26

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV 

It was lunch time and Yerin was waiting for me by my locker along with her boy friend that Mir dude... I don't know why but i don't like him for some reason.. Oh well its not like me whose dating him its Yerin. So as long as she's happy i am okay with it.

"Hey ~~~" Yerin said while i opened my locker then stuffed it with my books.

"Hey Yerin. I have to go some where like right now so ill see you in orchestra. Have a nice lunch with your boy friend!" I said while heading towards the court yard.

When i got there i saw Junhyung oppa and Hyunseung and some other good looking guys. I guess they are the Kingka group B2ST...

"Hey oppa." I said to Hyunseung oppa

"Ew. Go away ~~~" Junhyung oppa said jokingly

"Ew i wasn't talking to you so you go away." I said back.

"Than who were you talking to?" Junhyung oppa asked

"Me." Hyunseung oppa said while getting up.

"What?." Junhyung oppa asked confused.

"I said she was talking to me." Hyunseung oppa said while standing next to me.

"Sure... She is... Why would she talk to you." Junhyung oppa argued.

"I was talking to him for you information. And it's none of your business so stay out of it." I replied.

Hyunseung oppa just gave him the *Ooo I told you muwahahaha* face. 

"Lets go." Oppa said while leaving the table.

I just nodded and followed him.

Myungsoo's POV

I was eating in the court yard when i see ~~~ and Hyunseung walk out of the court yard together... I know Hyungseung is older than me but i really don't like him. Ever since last year he lost all my respect. 

FLASH BACK

"Hello my name is Kim Myungsoo i hope we can get along." Myungsoo said while bowing on the first day of dance class.

"Puahaha did you hear that kid? His name is Myungsoo like that comedian Park Myungsoo!!HAhahaa" Hyunseung joked with his friends.

END OF FLASH BACK

How dare that guy make fun of my name. But that's not the reason i changed my name to L. It's when i became a kingka that fangirls would be calling me by my name even though they don't know me. And i didn't like that one bit. So i just changed my name to L.

But anyways. I guess i should keep an eye on her just in case she gets into any kind of trouble.

"Hey guys i am going some where I'll be back in a few minutes." I said while walking towards the door.

"Bring me back some ice cream!!" Dongwoo hyung said with his mouth full of food.

I just ignored him and headed inside the hallway.

There i see Hyunseung and ~~~ walking side by side towards what seemed like the parking lot.

"Hi L oppa!!" A girl what seemed like a fan of me said blocking my view of ~~~.

"Hi." I said and tried to get passed her. 

But instead of moving away from me she was hugging my arm. 

I tried to shake her off. But she still hugged my arm tighter.

"L oppa! Can i call you Myungsoo oppa?" The random girl asked me.

I just gave her a deadly glare and said "How dare you say my real name."

I guess she was pretty shocked when i said that because she stopped moving. I just walked pass her to look for ~~~ again. But i couldn't find her any where. 

I think they were going to the parking lot so i guess i should go there...

When i got to the parking lot i saw Hyunseung opening the door to his car for ~~~. 

I was going to walk up to her and ask her where she was going but then some one back hugged me.

I turned around to get who ever was on me off of me. But right when i turned around BAM! That girl kissed me on my lips!

"WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" I screamed at her.

"Your mine Myungsoo oppa." The weird girl from earlier said to me while running away giggling. 

Some girls these days are so annoying and weird!!

I turned around to look for ~~~ again. 

Then found her being hugged by no other then Jang Hyunseung himself.

What is he doing?! What the heck!!!...

Wait.... Why do i care so much? Kim Myungsoo are you falling for ~~~?! Of course not!! I mentally slapped my self in the face and just headed back to the court yard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): I would have the chapter longer and updated few hours eariler but some how the chapter i wrote before just disappeared.... So i guess i'll update again soon for the other part :))) Please feel free to comment and give me feed backs on the chapter :))) Did you notice that i have a poster now and not just a random picture of Myungsoo lol yeah Thanks to Pikachu graphic studio i have a poster!!! If you need any kind of poster ask them for one their store link this... http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/197033/pikachu-graphic-studio-batch-01-closed-finishing-pending-requests-graphic-graphics-kpop-poster-request-posters

THANKS FOR READING!!! <33333