Chapter 51

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV 

 
I looked up to see Myungsoo staring at my face. I didn't notice this before but he is actually really handsome. What am I saying? Snap out of it!! 
 
With out a word Myungsoo started to walk towards the parking lot with his arms still wrapped around my shoulder. 
 
When we got to his car he opened the passenger door for me and let me in. 
 
"Um..." I said trying to break the silence. 
 
"Do you want to go to a hospital or home and call a doctor to come to our house?" He asked. 
 
"Um home." I said. 
 
He just nodded and started to drive. 
 
The drive to our house from school only takes about five minutes. But those five minutes felt more like five hours because of the silence. 
 
When we got home Myungsoo was calling the doctor and I was just sitting on the couch doing nothing. 
 
"What- never mind." Myungsoo said after he hung up his phone. 
 
I think he was going to ask what happened...
 
"Well... Yesterday..." I started but was cutoff by Myungsoo. 
 
"Not now. After the doctor treats your injury we'll talk." 
 
I just nodded.
 
Soon the doctor came and stitched me up. 
 
"Now remember your shoulder is going to hurt when you move it. And don't stretch too hard or carry heavy things because your stitches might pop again." The doctor said to me while pacing his things up. 
 
I nodded. 
 
"Oh and make sure she doesn't get hit by anything on her bad shoulder." The doctor turned to Myungsoo and said. 
 
He nodded. 
 
"Thank you." We both said to the doctor while bowing. 
 
The doctor did a little nod and headed out the door. After Myungsoo closed the door I knew I had explain everything. 
 
So I started to slowly go up the stairs. 
 
"You have some explaining to do." Myungsoo said stopping me from going further up the stairs. 
 
Crap he noticed me... 
 
"Haha... Yeah about that.... Oh it's nothing big..." I said trying to sound normals as possible which I don't think worked. 
 
"Nothing big huh? Why don't you tell me about it then?" Myungsoo challenged. 
 
"I tripped?" I tried to make up an excuse. 
 
"Oh right sure." Myungsoo said while rolling his eyes. "For now since you should rest we'll just end it there." He said while taking a seat on the couch turning the tv on. 
 
"What do you think you're doing?" I asked him while walking back down the stairs. 
 
"Watching tv?" He said looking back at me. 
 
"Well schools not over yet so get your in the car and drive to school." I said while pointing at the door. 
 
"Whatever I don't care about school. I'll go tomorrow." He said while turning back to the tv. 
 
"No you're a student and students go to schools." I said stomping towards where he is. 
 
"Shh. I can't hear the tv." He said while turning the volume up.
 
"GO TO SCHOOL MYUNGSOO!! NOW!" I yelled in his ear. 
 
"I am warning you, if you don't stop you'll regret bothering me." He said not even bothering to look at me. 
 
Haha does he think I would be scared of him? I would never be scared of you Kim Myungsoo. 
 
"GO TO SCHOOL!!" I yelled in his ear again. 
 
In one swift movement he jumped up and picked me up bridal style and started walking up stairs. 
 
I don't know why but it felt like my heart skipped a beat. What's wrong with my heart? 
 
"YAH! PUT ME DOWN!!" I demanded. 
 
"No. And I am older than you so you should call me oppa." He said while opening the bedroom door. 
 
"Haha never to you Kim Myungsoo." I said. 
 
"Kim Myungsoo huh? I told you to call me oppa." He said with one of his eyebrow raised. 
 
"In your dreams Kim Myungsoo." I said emphasizing the last part. 
 
Just put me down on the bed and pinned my hands down to the sides of my head with his two hands. 
 
"Call me oppa and I'll think about letting you go." He whispered leaning down so his lips were right next to my right ear.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(A/N): HIIII MY AMAZING READERS!!!!! Sorry for the long wait I had too much school work for the past week.... My teachers are like seriously bombing me with works. Lol anyways back to the story. A lot of you guessed Myungsoo and some of you guessed Hyungseung. Originally I was going to make it Hoya but I thought about it and decided to make it Myungsoo since he's barely in the story... Lol so yeah what did you think of the chapter? Sorry it's like a cliffhanger I just had to. Hehe sorry... So yeah please comment what you thought of the chapter or any random comment is good too. ;) 
 
THANKS FOR READING!!!