Chapter 46

What?! I am getting married?!

Myungsoo's POV

 
It was lunch time and I was with my infinite friend as always. 
 
"What are you guys doing this weekend?" I asked all of them expect Hoya hyung because he was missing.
 
"Sleeping." Dongwoo hyung answered. 
 
"Maybe shopping." Sungjong added. 
 
"Well cancel all your plans because I am taking you guys to Jeju island this weekend." I told them so they can stop blurting random answered out. 
 
"Jeju island? Why so sudden?" Sungyu hyung asked. 
 
"Well... There is something I need to tell you guys... And it's a long story. But just think of it as a vacation." I told them. 
 
They just nodded. 
 
"Wait but how are we going to get there?" Dongwoo hyung asked. 
 
"I'll text you guys the time and place to go on Saturday morning." I said while getting up to throw my trash away.
 
Author's POV
 
School has ended for the day and now you were walking home alone because Yerin's house is the other direction from yours and Myungsoo... Well you didn't really give a crap about where he was. 
 
Your POV
 
"I AM HOME!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. 
 
"Like I care." A voice said from the kitchen. 
 
"Shut up at least pretend to care." I told him while looking for stuff to eat... 
 
I opened the cabinets to be empty of food. 
 
"Hey Myungsoo wanna do we a favor???" I asked as nicely as possible. 
 
"Are you sick or something what's wrong with your voice?" He asked. 
 
"My voice is always like this Myungsoo-ah." I said again with the nice sweet voice. 
 
"You high?" He asked with one of his eye brows upwards. 
 
"No... But can you do me a favor?" I asked sweetly. Omg I think I might puke. 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
Yup she's really high....
 
"What do you need?" I asked kinda inching away from her.
 
"Promise me you'll do it before I tell you."
 
"Uh. Sure?..." I said while still eyeing her. 
 
"Can you go and buy some food I am hungry and there's nothing to eat." ~~~~ said finally sounding like her normal self. 
 
Of course she only acted that way just to get me to do things for her I should have known better... 
 
Since I already promised her I guess I should.... 
 
"Fine." I said while grabbing my phone, car keys, and wallet. 
 
Author's POV
 
About an hour passed and Myungsoo came back home with foods that you actually need to cook in order to eat it. 
 
Your POV
 
Aish! This boy had to buy things that you have to actually cook?! Aish!! I don't have that much time and I am hungry!!! Well... I guess my stomach should come first before that jerk... Time to do some cooking then. 
 
Author's POV
 
Your spent few hours cooking for both you and Myungsoo. Since Myungsoo is the one who bought all this you thought you owe him. 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
I bought some things for ~~~~ to cook since I didn't know what she wanted. 
 
Few hours later I was in our bedroom reading a book when she calls my name. 
 
"Myungsoo!!! Get your down here if you want some food!!" She yelled from the bottom of the stairs. 
 
"Coming!" I yelled back. 
 
Woah it smells pretty good in here. To be honest at first I thought tomorrow I would have to go out and buy another oven because of last time she almost burnt down the whole kitchen. 
 
I go to the table to see it full with delicious looking food. 
 
"Well? Don't just stand there eat." ~~~~ said while handing me a plate. 
 
"Thanks..." I said while taking a seat. 
 
~~~~ started stuffing with food like she was in a hurry or something. 
 
"Oh I am late!!!" She said while getting up from the table and heading upstairs. 
 
"Late for what?" I screamed so she could hear me. 
 
"I am going out!" She yelled back. 
 
Oh. I guess she's meeting her friend Yerin... 
 
"Hey I might be home late so I am taking the key to the house so don't bother staying up late okay?" She said while struggling to put her converse on. 
 
I just nodded while handing her the other converse that was hiding behind a stack of her shoes. 
 
"Thanks." She said while putting that one on too and heading out the door.
 
Wait but why are they meeting so late? Are they going to a night club or something?! O.o.... Should I do something about it?... I'll just wait till she comes home. I mean she's not going to be out THAT late right? She's a young girl and she should know its dangerous at night especially when we live in Seoul. Well... I just hope she knows better... 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(A/N): Hi readers!!!!!! Sorry I haven't been updating for a while... I got really lazy... (lol my bad...) but I promise to update maybe sometime this week... Maybe... And sorry I made this chapter short... I know alot of you are waiting or ~~~~ to kick Mir's but dont worry its coming soon. Lol if you are really bored check this story out its by my friend and the poster for that story is made by ME!!! Lol here's the link to it... >>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/246493/what-if-hoya-romance-schoollife-you-kai-comedey  The character are Exo-k Kai and infinite Hoya and OCs please support this story like you lovely people do with mine ;)) THANKS!! <33
 
THANKS FOR READING!!! I LOVE YOU ALL <3333