Chapter 50

What?! I am getting married?!

 

Your POV
 
So I actually passed out? I am going to SERIOUSLY KILL THAT GIRL!!! But who is she anyways? All I know is that she's the girl that Mir cheated with and that her name is Mina... 
 
"What are you thinking about?" Junhyung oppa asked me ending my train of thoughts. 
 
"Huh?. Oh just something.." I said. 
 
"Who did this to you?" He asked me. 
 
Should I tell him?... I guess I should tell him the whole story then...
 
"So... This guy named Mir..." I started and told him the whole story between him and Yerin and the fight with that Mina girl too. 
 
"~~~~! How can you be so stupid?" He said when I ended the story when. 
 
"I am sorry I know I shouldn't be fighting but I couldn't control it..." I told him. 
 
"What? Not fight? No! I am proud of you for fighting but you should always have a backup when fighting." Junhyung oppa said surprising me a little. 
 
"Well... I remember to call you before I fight from now on I guess..." I said while trying to get out of bed. 
 
"Where are you going?" He asked while watching me fail at getting up. 
 
"Home. Myungsoo is probably worried. Well not really but still..." 
 
"You lost blood and you look so pale right now it's best not to go home tonight besides its already 1am." Junhyung oppa reasoned. 
 
"But... What about school tomorrow? I don't have my uniform with me. And your maids. What if they see me and suspect something?" I said while sitting back down on the bed. 
 
"You can go home tomorrow in the morning after Myungsoo leaves. And don't worry about the maids because Hyunseung got you a new shirt to change into so the maids won't see any blood and suspect anything." 
 
"Oh I should change into it right now..." I said while getting up slowly with the shirt in my hand. 
 
"Go to the bathroom and change." He said while pointing to a door. 
 
I just nodded and made my way there. 
 
I took off my shirt to see a hole in it and covered with blood. I look and my back to see a bandage like thing over my injured shoulder. 
 
Aish if I find you later on you better run for your life. Because once I catch you I can't guarantee your life. 
 
I put on the shirt and look at myself. 
 
A pink mini mouse on a black tee... Seems a little childish but it's still pretty cute I guess. 
 
I look like a total mess right now. My hair is all over the place my face has scratches and dirt and my knuckles are red and almost turning into a bruise. 
 
I cleaned my self up a little and organized my hair and came back to Junhyung oppa's room to see Hyunseung oppa back with a tray of food. 
 
"How are you feeling?" Hyunseung oppa asked me. 
 
"Like a crap." I said truthfully. 
 
"Well here eat some of this." He said while giving me the tray with food. 
 
The tray had rice porridge, water, and candies. 
 
"Thanks." I said while receiving the tray and eating them on Junhyung oppa's desk. 
 
There was complete silence while I ate. After I was done Junhyung oppa broke the silence. 
 
"So what are you going to do to that Mina girl?"
 
"Well... I am first going to recover fully then find her and kill her." I said like it was nothing special. 
 
He just nodded. 
 
"Where can I sleep tonight?" I asked. 
 
"Um you can take one of the guest rooms I guess or you can sleep on the floor in my room." Junhyung oppa said. 
 
"I'll take the guest room." 
 
"Um I'll be leaving now I have to get ready for school tomorrow. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Hyunseung oppa said while heading towards the door. 
 
"Wait." I said while grabbing his wrist. 
 
"Thanks for everything." I said when he turned around. 
 
He just smiled warmly then left. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N): OMFG I AM SO SORRY!!!!! I am SOOOOOOO seriously sorry!!!! School started and I was really focusing on school work (for once in my life) lol. I know a lot of you have been waiting for me to update and I am seriously sorry!!! Forgive me~~. I actually have the next chapter kinda planed out but I am not sure when I can actually type it... I'll try my best to type it soon. I have read all the lovely comments which motivated me to write this chapter so please feel free to comment below because I do read all of them<3. Again I'll try my best to update ASAP. But my annoying teachers are giving me so much homework on the first week of school -.-;... So yeah until then my lovely readers~~
 
THANKS FOR READING!!!