Chapter 28

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

Hyunseung oppa started to drive out side of the school then stopped.

"Um.. I don't know where you live..." Hyunseung oppa said.

"Just keep on going down this street and turn at the stop light." I told him.

It's still kind of awakrad after the whloe him hugging me. Even if he hugged me to keep me from getting upsat i still felt a little spark go off...

"Wait this one." I said stopping him from driving further.

"Hmm do you live alone? Or is your parents just at work?" Hyunseung oppa asked since there was no cars parked in the drive way.

"Umm you can kinda say i live alone..." I said while gettin out of the car. "Would you like to come in?" I asked before closing the car door.

"Sure." Oppa said while getting out of his car.

I punched in the codes to the house and was walking in. But then Hyunseung oppa saw a male shoes. Which was L's shoes.

"I thought you lived alone." Hyunseung oppa said while pointing at the shoes.

"Oh. That..." I started to talk slowly to think of something because i didnt want him to know that i was getting married...

"Wait! Arent we going to be late?" I asked.

"Um i think we have few mintues... But hurry up and get your violin so we can stop by some place to eat." Oppa said as he sat down on the couch.

"Oh okay I'll be right back." I said and rushed up stairs towards the bedroom.

I think i last saw it in my closet or something. But L might have moved it some place else...

I looked for it every where in the closet and found it on the top shelf of the closet. I am actally pretty tall for my age but i still couldnt reach it.

I tried to jump fpr it but still couldnt reach it.

"Need some help?" A voice said behind me making me jump a little.

I turned around but wished i didnt. When i turned i saw Hyunseung oppa's chest right infrount of me my nose touching his shirt.

"Is this it?" Hyunseung oppa said while pointing to the black case.

I just nodded... I guess he felt me nod since he grabbed it off the shelf and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I said while walking towards the door to get out of the room.

"Your welcom. So where do you want to go for lunch?" Oppa asked following down the stairs.

"Um how much time do we have?" I asked

"About 20 minutes."

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him.

"Hmm are you hungry?" He asked.

"Um not really... Are you?" I asked him

"No.." He told me.

"Than lets just go to starbucks and get a drink or something." I said.

"Sure i think there is starbuckes few blocks away from the school if we take my car we'll be back before lunch ends." He said while walking towards the car. But then looked back at me and saw me having trouble walking out the door with the violing and the folders filled with music sheets. 

"Here let me help you." Hyunseung oppa said while grabbing my violin from my hand.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

I locked the door and walk to the car. Hyunseung oppa opened the car door for me and put my violin in the truck.

We were driving to the starbucks and a thought came to my mind on why his so nice to me...

"Oppa? Can i ask something?" I said while looking out the window.

"Sure go ahead." He replied taking a glance at me.

"Why are you being so nice to me? You have fangirls to be with right now dont you? But you are helping me out and wasting your time." I said

I could tell that he was suprised by my question but still answered.

"I am not wasting my time by helping you out. I actally enjoyed this. And sometimes my fangirls can get a little too loud." Oppa said with a little chuckle.

"Oh. So you actally dont mind spending time with me?" I asked.

"Of course not it's fun spending time with you." He said with a smile.

We got to starbucks and I saw girls with the same uniforms as me giving me deadly glares. Is it me that they hate or something?...

Then one of the girls tried to trip me and i didnt see it untill i was falling down to the floor.

I was waiting for the cold floor to hit my face untill i realized that a pair of arms were rapped around me. I looked up and saw Hyunseung oppa's face.

"Are you okay?" He asked me still not letting go of me.

I nodded then looked at his arms which were still rapped around me. When he realized that it was he made me stand up and let go of me.

"Thanks." I said.

"You know you been saying thanks alot to me today." He said with a chuckle.

"Haha... Yeah... You really helped me a lot today. Let me buy your drink for you." I said while we were standing in line.

"No thanks let me pay for you i would feel bad if i made a pretty girl pay for me." He said

Pretty?.. He thinks i am pretty? Hehehe he called me pretty!!!.

Wait... Why are you so happy ~~~!? Snap out of it!! He just sees you as a little sister!!.

"But i owe you from all the help i got from you today." I said 

"Then give me your number so i can ask for your help when i need it." He said while handing me his phone.

"I guess that would work. Call me if you need any thing. And I do mean anything." I said while saving my number in his phone.

*Ring Ring* My phone started to ring.

"Hello" I said as i was answering the phone.

"Just checking if it works." I heard the person on the other line say then i noticed that it was Hyunseung oppa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING <333333