Chapter 32

What?! I am getting married?!

Myungsoo's POV

What the heck? It's already like 10pm!!! Why isn't she coming home?!!!! Does she not know that its dangerous for a girl like her to be out this late of the night?!!

Your POV

Oh I was talking to Junhyung oppa about things that I lost track of time!!! I bet Myungsoo is so mad right now... Wait why would he be? He doesn't even care about me so why would he be mad?. Should I go home today or should I just spend the night at Junhyung oppas house.....

"~~~ don't you even dare think about staying at my house tonight!!" Junhyung oppa said all of the sudden... I guess he knew what I was thinking about.....

"B-but oppa... I don't want to go home to that evil Myungsoo...." I told him while whining.

"Like I told you don't think about staying at my house because you need to work things out with him since he is your soon to be husband..." Oppa told me.

"Fine then if you're not going to let me stay at your house I am going to go out in the streets of the dangerous Seoul night and sleep at a park or something." I said trying to sound serious about sleeping out on the streets even though i would never so that.

"~~~ I know you too well I know that you'll never sleep out on the streets." Oppa said while rolling his eyes at me.

"But Myungsoo is going to be at the house too!!" I argued with him.

"Well that's your problem. Not mine." He told me.

"Oppa don't be so mean to me!!" 

"Fine. Fine I'll call Myungsoo to come and pick you up." Oppa said as he got up to get his phone.

"But you wouldn't know his number..." I said 

"And how would you know that?" He asked me.

"Because... You're not that close with Myungsoo." I told him.

"Okay first it's Myungsoo OPPA to you since he is older and second I can get anyone's phone number in our school." He said to me while texting someone.

"First it's my choice if i want to call him Myungsoo or oppa. And second you wont dare to call him!" I said while walking towards him trying to get the phone out of his hand.

"Haha!!." Junhyung oppa laughed at me and ran to the rest room locking the door so I wouldn't be able to attack him.

"Oppa!!! Open this door right now!!!!" I screamed.

"You wish!!!" He shouted back.

I was ready to kick the door open when i heard him talking.

"Hello? Myungsoo?..." Oppa started talking.

Myungsoo's POV

I was ready to get in my car and search for ~~~ when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello? Myungsoo?" The person on the other line said it sounded like Junhyung hyung.

"Junhyung hyung?" I asked.

"Yeah it's me." He answered back.

"Do you need anything from me?" I asked.

"Well actually yes. Can you come to my house and take your wife home?" Hyung asked me...

Wait how does he know that i have a wife?!...

"What? What wife..." I asked trying to sound like i didn't have a wife.

"Myungsoo stop playing around i know you and ~~~ are going to get married." Hyung told me.

now he knows?!

"Oh that wife... Wait where is she?!" I asked.

"She's standing in front of my bath room door ready to kick the door off! Myungsoo get here now!!!" Hyung screamed at me and hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): I AM SO SORRY MY READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was busy for the past few days... I know this chapter is short and it but i didn't want to make my subscribers wait like a million more years lol. I'll try to update soon but who knows because i am sleeping over at my friends house tomorrow... But I'll try to update...

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! <333