Chapter 38

What?! I am getting married?!

Myungsoo's POV

 
I know I shouldn't be caring or listening to their conversation but I just couldn't help but listen. But since I can't hear what Taemin was saying to ~~~ I had no clue on what they talked about...
 
Taemin and your whole conversation Author's POV
 
"Hello?" Taemin answered 
 
"Hi oppa~~" You replied. 
 
"~~~!!! Do you realize how worried I was?!?!?!?? Why weren't you at school today?!?!?!?! You better have a good explation!!!" Taemin screamed. 
 
"I know... I'll just tell you later why..." You told Taemin. 
 
"Is the glare freak next to you and is he the reason why you weren't at school today?" Taemin asked. 
 
"Yes..."
 
"Okay then call me when you can." 
 
"Okay bye oppa~~" You said then hung up. 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
"Are you done talking to him?" I asked. 
 
She just nodded in response. 
 
"Good now we can go back to sleep." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and payed down on the bed again. 
 
What's wrong with me why am I acting so different?... 
 
Your POV
 
Why is Myungsoo suddenly being nice to me?... And why aren't I protesting against his actions?... 
 
Oh wait I forgot what happened to all the letters and gifts I got the other day from my "fans"? I think Myungsoo took it but I haven't seen the bag Hyunseung oppa let me borrow around the house. 
 
"Myungsoo?" I said. 
 
"It's oppa to you." He replied. 
 
"No Shut up I am not going to call you oppa." I told him. 
 
"But you always call that Taemin dude oppa and I am one year older than him!!" He whinnied like a little kid. 
 
"So? I only call people oppa when I want to. And I don't want to call you a oppa. So forget about it. Anyways what happened to the bag that you took from me yesterday?" I asked. 
 
"Hmmm are you talking about the green bag that's fill with letters and other stuff?" He asked. 
 
I just nodded even though he couldn't see it but I bet he felt my head nod. 
 
"I left it at the kitchen table. Oh that reminds me we have to get a new oven because SOMEONE burnt our oven while making some snack." He said mockingly. 
 
"Well sorry I had a tireding day and the oven just caught on fire... So do you want to go shopping today?" I asked. 
 
"I don't like shopping you can just go alone." He told me coldly. 
 
"Fine I'll call Taemin oppa to meet me at the store since my so called husband is too lazy to go buy a oven with his future wife." I said as I got up and headed towards the bathroom...