meet the ice prince

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

"~~~ah!" Mom called me 

"Yeah umma?" I asked as I was heading towards the living room.

"Remember how I told you that you were going to get married?" My mom started with the marriage thing again...

"Mom, I am NOT going to get married to a stranger!!!" I told my mom...

"Yes you are!!!" My mom yelled back.

I hate fighting with my mom so i just give up on the fact of getting married...

Fast Forward

My mom told me that i was going to meet him tonight for dinner. I was wondering what i should wear but my mom cut my thinking off.

"~~~ah i already picked what your going to wear today" She told me while telling some one to bring it out.

The dress was pretty simple it was a mini dress which was black. My mom also prepared heels for me which were black too. 

Fast Forward

So my family and I arrived at the restuarant first. We were waiting and waiting. They still werent here yet... So since I was little nervous since he is going to become my husband i decied to get some fresh air...

After 5 mintues out side i thought i was little more clam so i went back into the restarant. On the way to my table I bumped in to some one causing him to drop his phone.

"Omo i am sorry." I said while picking his phone up for him.

"It's okay it was my fault too." He said with the most warmest smile

After i bowed down again then i headed towards my table and noticed more people sitting in it.

"Ah there she comes" My dad said 

"I am sorry i was out for some fresh air" I said and bowed

"It's okay honey, Say hello to Mr. and Mrs. Kim" My mom said

"Hello My name is ~~~" I said 

"Aww what a sweet girl" Mrs.Kim said

I just bowed in response.

"I am sorry i am late i had to take a phone call outside." The guy who i bumped into came towards our table.

"It's okay son just sit down." Mr.Kim said

He bowed once more and sat down next to a guy that I just noticed sitting down next to Mrs.Kim.

Wait so if the guy i bumped into was Mr.Kim's son who is this emotionless person?

"Hi, My name is Howoon. But you can call me Hoya, or Oppa, or Hoya-oppa" The guy i bumped into said with his warm smile.

"Hello my name is ~~~" I said 

"This is my little brother L." Hoya oppa said 

"Oh nice to meet you L..." I said awkardly... Since i didnt know if i should call him oppa or not...

I was wondering who i was going to marry but my thoght got cutoff.

"Oh and your going to be marrying my brother not me hahaha" Hoya oppa said... To be honest i kinda hoped for him to marry him since he seemed nicer then that L guy...