Chapter 29

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

Me and Hyunseung oppa got our drinks. I got a strawberry frappuccino. While oppa got caramel frappuccino. I wanted to pay for him but it ended up him paying for his drink and mine...

"Thanks again." I said

"Your welcome again." He said with a light chuckle.

"How much time do we have?" I asked 

"Um about 10 minutes and it only takes less than 3 minutes to get back to school so we have plenty of time."

"Oh i have another question." I said turning to look at oppa.

"Go ahead." He said while his eye was still on the road.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked

"Wh-what?! What kind of a question is that?" He said 

"No not like that. Its just that most of the girls are giving me deadly glares. Not that i care but its just that i just got to the school and it seems like every girls in the school seem to hate me already..." I said

"Well... I am not 100% sure but i think its because you've been hanging out with most of the kingkas in our school..." Hyunseung oppa said.

"By kingkas do you mean Junhyung oppa? Because i still don't get how he became a kingka..." I told him

"Well you are hanging out with me right now too. And i think i am considered as a kingka..." Hyunseung oppa pointed out.

"Well i guess that's true..." I said as Hyunseung oppa parked his car in his parking spot.

"Any ways thanks for the ride, the drink, and every thing else." I said as i unbuckled my belt.

"Wait..." Hyunseung oppa said while leaning in.

My heart was beating so fast that i thought it might have exploded.

He wiped something off with his thumb then his thumb. 

"You had some wipe cream from the frappuccino." He said as he unbuckled his belt.

"Oh. Thanks again." I said as i got out of the car.

"Your welcome again." He said with a chuckle.

I was about to leave to go to the school buliding untill some one caught my wrist.

I turned around to see who it was. It was Hyunseung oppa.

"You forgot your violin." He said while handing me my violin.

My left hand was holding folder full of music sheets while the other one was holding my drink and cell phone.

"Um..." I said not knowing what to do.

"I'll just carry it for you." He said with a smile.

"Thanks again for like the 100th time." I said 

"Your welcom again for the 100th time." He said with a warm smile.

We were walking down the hall way when i noticed that more girls were giving me glares... Seriously are they jealous of me for hanging out with Hyunseung oppa?...

Just then a random boy came up to me.

"Hi ~~~shi..." He said a little shyly.

"Um. Hello. Do you need something from me?" I asked trying my best not to sound rude.

"I wanted to give you this.." He said and handed me a box of chocolate and a envolpe which seemed like a letter envolpe.

I didnt have any hand to hold those things so i asked him to put it on top of my folder...

"Bye... " The boy said and ran away.

"Um bye..." I said.

"Whose that?" Hyunseung oppa asked me.

"I really dont know i think his in one of my classes but i never really talked to him..." I said looking at the things he gave me.

"Oh. So thats what it is..." Hyunseung oppa said with a weird face...(I think it's his thinking face.)

"What's what?" I asked clueless.

"You are becoming a queenka in our school." He told me like it was normal.

"Oh. WAIT WHAT?!" I asked 

"You. Are. Becoming. A. Queenka..." Hyunseung oppa said slowly.

"And how do you know this?" I asked 

"Well... I heard some guys talk about a new girl and how shes really pretty and queenka like. I didnt know which one it was because well i really didnt know much new girls untill i met you.." Oppa told me.

"Well its not like i am the only one that is a new girl in the school my friend Yerin is new too." I told him.

"Oh isnt that the girl whose boy friend made like a big drama on her first day?" He asked as we walked towards the orchestra room.

"Um i guess its her..." I said.

"Well people arent considering her a queenka right now because she's taken by a crazy guy. Who know what he'd do to one of her fans." He stated

"Oh thats true... I guess... But that doesnt make me a queenka." I said

"Well then explain your first fanboy." He said as we walked in the class.

"Don-" I started but stopped talking when i noticed my seat over loaded with letters and flowers and little boxes.

"What is all that?!" I asked walking towards it.

"Dont ask me ask the fan boys." Oppa replied.

I put my folder on my music stand and finshed my drink and threw it away.

"Thanks again..." I said while grabbing my violin from his hand.

"Your welcome again. I hope it's the last time i say your welcom." He said with a chuckle.

"I hope so too." I said while trying to clear my seat...

"Well have fun with your fan gifts." Hyunseung oppa said while walking towards the door.

"Wait!!!" I said 

"Yeah?" He asked

"Um can you help me one last time?" I asked hopeing he would say yes.

"Hmm its going to cost you." He said with a jokeing smile.

"I'll pay you back whenever you need me." I said

"Okay good enough for me. What do you need?" He asked.

"Um can you help me move all these things to my locker? I think the teacher might get mad at this mess." I said while trying to get as much stuff as possibeal in my hand.

"Oh. That mess. Sure." He said while grabbing all the things i had in my hands and pulled out a bad from his back pocket.

"You carry around a bad?" I asked 

"Yeah it comes in handy when things like this happen you should carry one too now." He said while stuffing thigs in the little foldable cool looking bag.

"I am not a queenka!" I said while stuffing the bad too.

After we stuffed the gifts and letters we were heading to my locker when random boys came up to me.

"I LOVE YOU ~~~" A guy said while giving me a dozen of roses.

"Thanks?..." I said and walked to my locker.

"Some ones getting a lot of attention like a queenka." Hyunseung oppa sang.

"I am not a queenka!" I said as bunch of random boys screamed "Be Mine ~~~ the amazing godess queenka!!!" 

Hyunseung oppa gave me a what-did-i-say look.

When i got to my locker i opened it anf found letters falling out of it.

"More?!" I asked.

"Wow you are actally a really popular queenka if your getting this much on your first day." Hyunseung oppa said while shoving the letters in the bag also.

I helped him pick up my letters. 

"OMG..." Hyunseung oppa said his eyes wide in shock while looking at one of the letters.

"What? I asked looking at what he was looking at.

The envlope was just like any other envlope. But my eyes caught attention at the name. It wasnt a boy name and i couldnt be a boy name...

"Do you know who this is?" I asked Hyunseung oppa.

"I think i saw HER in one of my clases last year..." Hyunseung oppa said.

"So is a she? Omg is it like a hate letter?" I asked 

"Well lets hope it is." Hyunseung oppa said while trying to fit the bag inside my locker.

"How will i ever get home with this big bad and my back pack and my violin?.." I said with a sigh.

"Well i think i have a spare time for our schools new queenka." Oppa said while closing the door.

"Really?! Can you really give me a ride to my house?" I asked happily

"So you edmit that you are our schools new queenka?" He asked 

"No.... It's just that you call me that..." I said.

"Oh look at the time your going to be late oppa bye~~ see you after school!" I said as i ran towards my class room.

"Bye ~~~ah meet me by my car after school!" Oppa said 

I just gave him a okay sighn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Yay double update :))) I am sorry if the story is too much about Hyunseung right now i just had this idea that i thought was fun... LOL... I promise the next time i update i'll include Myungsoo more. Please comment and tell me what you want in the story or just any kind of feed back about the story.

THANKS FOR READING <333333333333333333