Chapter 36

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV 

 
After what seemed like days he finally got off of me and let my hand go. 
 
Awkward... Its all his fault I mean we were laughing and having fun but he had to ruin the moment even though I was the only one laughing but still what ever! 
 
"I am going to take a shower." Myungsoo said while getting up. 
 
"Like I care." I mumbled to myself. 
 
"Hey! I heard that!" He said while giving me another deadly glare. 
 
I just smiled innocently back at him like nothing happened. 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
Woah what was that? Did she smile at me for the first time? She should do that often because she looks beaut- wait Kim Myungsoo what are you thinking!! Snap out of it!! She doesn't even like you anyway and she never will since our parents arranged this marriage!! 
 
After my warm shower I put on some comfortable cloths and headed out to the bedroom. 
 
There she was. ~~~ in the bed sleeping like angel. I couldn't help but i just walk towards her and just stare at her face. I know this might sound like a creep but I took a picture of her face while she is sleeping because she never look like this when she's awake. Oh no am I really falling for her now?... Well if I think more and more about it it's not that bad since she is going to be my wife and we are going to get married.... AISH my head is full of thoughts right now I am just going to sleep. I know the ~~~ is going to freak out when she sees me next to her in bed tomorrow morning but oh well she'll learn how to deal with it. 
 
Authors POV
 
And after that Myungsoo fell asleep next to you with his arm around your waist. 
 
THE NEXT MORNING....
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
I feel breathing on my chest. I looked down to see ~~~ still sleeping but unlike last night she's facing me. 
 
She was moving around a bit. I think she's waking up. When she woke up she gasped a little and tried to get out of my grip but I just grabbed her a little tighter and said "Let's just enjoy the moment while it lasts." 
 
"Um. Okay..." She said shyly. Woah she's actually acting like a decent girl for once!!! 
 
Oh yeah Dongwoo hyung suggested we take a trip. I guess that's a good way to tell people that we are getting married instead of heading them an invitation to the wedding few days before... 
 
"~~~?" I said softly with my morning voice. 
 
"Hm?" She replied not opening her eyes or looking up at me. 
 
"I was thinking instead of telling people around us that we are getting married few days before the wedding by heading the invitations to them we take a trip and tell them. What do you think?" I asked
 
"Hm andjfjsjaksidieksnd." She mumbled random things I guess it's not a good idea to ask her stuff in the morning when she hasn't even woken up yet... I'll just wait till later to ask her than. 
 
FEW HOURS LATER...
 
~~~~ shot up and grabbed the clock. 
 
"NOOO OMFG I AM LATE!!!!!" She screamed waking me up completely. 
 
"Actally WE are late." I said while sitting up too. 
 
"OMGG IT'S ALREADY 12PM?!?!?!" She screamed again.
 
"Well there is no point in going to school now." I said while laying back down and encircling my arms around her waist too to make her lay down too and forget about school.
 
"Are you crazy?! We still have afternoon classes!!" ~~~~ said while trying to get out of my grip. 
 
"Just forget about them. And let's enjoy our day off..." I said as I started to close my eyes.