Chapter 55

What?! I am getting married?!

 

Your POV
 
For some reason I had to stop him I don't know why but I just had to. I couldn't think of any other ways to stop him so I just hugged him. Making him freeze. 
"No... Don't leave me..." I said while hugging him. 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
"No... Don't leave me..." She said while hugging my waist. 
What's this weird feeling growing inside me? Am I really falling for her now? Is this what love really feels like? When ever our skins touches in anyway I get this weird feeling that I don't know how to explain. I think I am seriously falling for this girl... 
I didn't think twice and just turned around and hugged her back. I rested my chin against her forehead and my lips were slightly touching her head. 
We just stood there for a long time until I decided to say something. 
"~~~~ah?" I said still not moving my lips away from her head.
"Hm?" She asked. 
"You remember that fake marriage contract that we made?" I asked. 
She just nodded. 
"Can I rip it up and throw it away?" I said. I know I may have sounded stupid but I didn't know other ways to tell her that I wanted to marry her for real and not just a fake marriage. 
She didn't respond so I took my chin off to look at her while still hugging her. 
She just had a blank expression on her face so I decided to explain what I was saying better. 
"It means that... *Coughs* that I want to marry you and not fake marry you I want to really marry you." I guess that sounded more straight forward?... 
I waited for her response. But she didn't say anything. I could tell that she was pretty shocked since she wasn't moving either. 
"I am not asking you to reply to me right at this moment. So just think about okay?" I said, while looking into her eyes. 
She just nodded in response. 
 
Your POV
 
Did... Did Myungsoo just confess to me?... Why do I feel weird like there is something wrong it my stomach? What is this feeling?... 
After Myungsoo oppa and I stood like that for a while we decided to go to sleep. 
I entered the bedroom and Myungsoo oppa followed me. 
"Where do you think your going?" I said, with an eyebrow raised. "Shouldn't you be down stairs on the couch?" 
"But I confessed to you! So shouldn't we share the bed?" He replied. I shook my head in response. "Fine..." He said while going down stairs. 
 
The next morning I woke up to the sound of Myungsoo screaming in my ear to wake me up. 
"~~~~ah!! We are going to be late!!! Get ready!!" He kept yelling. 
I just groaned in response and covered my face with my pillow not wanting to get up. 
"Aish... You leave me no choice..." Myungsoo said, before yanking my blanket off of me completely exposing cold air to my uncovered areas. 
"Yah!" I screamed, while getting up slowly since it hurts too much on my shoulder whenever I move. "Oww.." I said out of pain. 
"Are you okay? Does your shoulder hurt badly? Should I call the doctor?" Myungsoo bombed me with questions. 
I held my good arm up to his face signaling him to shut up. Which he understood surprisingly. 
"I'll take a shower first." I said while getting up and slowly making my way towards the bathroom. 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
It's been over an hour since ~~~~ got in the shower. Is she okay? What's taking her so long? Did she hurt herself? 
But to my relief I heard the water shutting up and ~~~~ with a bathrobe and soaking wet hair appeared in front of me. 
"What took you so long?" I asked. 
"Try to take a shower while one of your shoulder is injured.. Then you'll know the struggle I went through." She replied, going inside the closet to change probably. 
 
After we both got ready and packed our car we met up with our friends and borded the plane. 
I saw ~~~~ shifting in her seat often. Probably due to either pain or discomfort. 
"Are you okay?" I asked worried. 
"Yeah I am fine don't worry about me and go to sleep its going to be a few hours till we arrive." She replied. 
I nodded and closed my eyes and before I knew it I was asleep. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N): Omg.. I am SUPER SORRY about not updating for months.. School just was too much work for me... And during the winter break I was suffering from pain... I injured my shoulder like a week before spring break and through out the whole break I was in pain.... It's really ironic how the main character injured her shoulder and I injured mine few weeks after I wrote that chapter... Haha. But I just fell down and injured it. I didn't get stabbed or anything. Yeah anyways... I'll try to update more?... But idk probably won't be able update often since school is so ajdjajakakadjsakaksjs. Sorry again~
 
THANKS FOR READING<33