Chapter 54

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

 
After a long battle with the dishes I was finally done. I went upstairs to start packing for the trip tomorrow to see Myungsoo already packing his stuff. 
 
"You should pack a hoodie or a sweatshirt it gets cold at night times." I told him when I saw him packing five of the same plain t-shirts. 
 
He nodded while saying, "You should start packing too." 
 
I nodded and headed towards the closet where my suitcase was. I packed a lot of clothes and other things that I needed. After I was done my suitcase wouldn't close even when I sat on it. I even tried jumping on it but I still couldn't close the suitcase. 
 
Just then Myungsoo came and sat on the other side of my suitcase closing it shut. 
 
"You know if you need help you should ask for one instead of trying to do everything on your own." He said while getting up and placing my suitcase next to his by the door. 
 
"Thanks..." I mumbled while lying down on my bed. 
 
"I guess we are sharing the bed?" He asked with one of his eyebrows raised. 
 
"What? HECK NO!!" I said to him while giving him a glare. 
 
"Then go sleep on the couch because I want the bed." He said while lying down on the bed. 
 
"What? No get off!! Leave me alone!! I am a injured person so I should get the bed." I argued with him. 
 
"Oh speaking of the injured one. How did you really get hurt?" He asked me turning on his side to face me. 
 
I just stared at the ceiling thinking whether I should tell him the truth or not. 
 
"Hello?..." Myungsoo said while waving his hand in front of my face. 
 
"*Sigh*... I'll tell you from the beginning I guess..." I started to tell him the whole story about Mir and Yerin. "Please don't tell anyone especially my parents and Yerin." I finished. 
 
He just looked at me with a blank expression. Then he got up from his bed and grabbed his jacket and left the room. 
 
"Myungsoo! Where the heck are you going?!" I said while chasing after him. 
 
He turned back and walked closer towards me. I took back steps when he was getting too close to me until he had me pinned against the wall. 
 
"Don't ever do something stupid like that ever again. If you need someone to fight ask a guy to do that for you." He said with his teeth clenched. 
 
I just nodded because I couldn't manage to say anything to him due to the closeness of our face. 
 
He turned around and started heading towards the door. 
 
"Wait. Where are you going?" I said while grabbing his wrist to stop him from going further. 
 
"To find that Mir boy." He said not turning back. 
 
"Why? Don't waste your time on that jerk." I told him. For some reason I didn't want Myungsoo to go find Mir and possibly get in a fight with him. I don't know why but I just didn't want to see Myungsoo get hurt... Am I really falling for him? 
 
"No one hurts my family." He said while turning around to face me. 
 
Family?... Did he just say family? So it's not just me who's falling for him? Does he like me too? Just like how I am developing feelings for him more and more?... 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
"No one hurts my family." I said while turning around to face her. 
 
Wait... Did that just come out of my mouth? Kim Myungsoo what are you thinking? Do I really like this girl in front of me? Am I really falling for her? But who cares if I do. It's not like she'll ever like me. 
 
"I am going to find him." I said and started to turn around because I couldn't stand the awkwardness. 
 
"No... Don't leave me..." She said while back hugging me...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(A/N): Hello readers!!!!!!! Sorry I haven't been updating in a while school seriously is too much for me. Lol anyways ooo they are finally admitting to themselves that they have feelings for each other what do you think?????? Lol feel free to comment :))) 
 
Oh and please that this quick poll for me thank you!!!