Chapter 35

What?! I am getting married?!

Myungsoo's POV


"What?! Jerk?! The jerk right now is you!" ~~~ yelled at me. 
 
"How am I the jerk?!" I argued. 
 
"You punched Hyunseung oppa when he was helping me the whole day today. Since my so called husband was too busy flirting with random girls!!" She blurted out. 
 
Wait so he was helping her? But how? And why? And what flirting with random girl?.. OH WAIT HER?! The freak who came up to me and started hugging me and kissed me?! Wait... Is he jealous right now? HAHAHA. She got jealous when girls were around me?! PUAHAHA. She should get used to girls being around me since I AM the KINGKA. Hehehe. 
 
"What the is wrong with you?..." She asked while looking at my face. 
 
Thinking about how she got jealous when there was girls around me made me smile like a idiot. I guess she's asking what's wrong with my face... 
 
"Nothing I was just thinking about something that happened earlier today." I told her to make her even more jealous. 
 
"What?! Oh now you like that don't you?!" She asked all of a sudden. I think she's trying to change topic about Hyunseung. 
 
"Don't even think about changing the topic why and how did Hyunseung help you today?!" I asked her little irritated by the fact that Hyunseung was with MY future wife. Wait but I don't like her so why should I care? Oh right I just hate Hyunseung that's all. 
 
"Well first he drove me home during lunch because I forgot something and he bought me a lunch at Starbucks and he helped me pack things..." ~~~ started. Wow did he actually help her?! Oh wait WHAT HE CAME TO OUR HOUSE?! 
 
"Exactly where did he go in our house and what did he touch?!" I asked her little pissed off. 
 
"He touched the front door he came to this room..." She started but I cut her off. 
 
"WHAT?! HE CAME IN TO OUR BEDROOM?!" I screamed at her. 
 
"Yes, AND I AM NOT DEAF SO DON'T SCREAM IN MY EAR!!!" She snapped at me. 
 
Your POV
 
What the heck is wrong with him?! Why is he screaming so much?! Oh wait is he jealous that another man came in to our bedroom?! HAHA Kim Myungsoo I am going to make you SO jealous!! *evil smirk*. 
 
"Oh and he also touched my head with his chest and I think he touched our closet door too." I started again to make Myungsoo jealous. 
 
"WHAT? So your saying he hugged you too in OUR bedroom?!" He screamed 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
Damn that guy he hugged her in our bedroom when I still haven't got the chance to?! Wait am I really falling for ~~~? I don't think it's just hate inside me for Hyunseung I feel something else too but just don't know what this is... 
 
"Haha your jealous aren't you?" She said interrupting my thoughts. 
 
"What?! No! Why would I be?!" 
 
"But your blushing!!! PUAHAHA" she stared to laugh at me. 
 
"You better stop or else your going to regret it." I told her. But she was still laughing hard holding on to her stomach while rolling on the bed. 
 
Your POV
 
Puahahaha he really did get jealous!!! He's even blushing!!! Hahahahaha. 
 
I was busy laughing at him that I didn't even hear what he mumbled. 
 
But just as I was about to make more fun of him he pinned my arms above my head and started dead in to my eyes. If glares can kill people Myungsoo would have murdered me right then and there. 
 
He was starting to lean closer towards me. I don't know why but I just closed my eyes. 
 
"I told you you were going to regret if you don't stop laughing at me." He whispered right next to my ear sending chills down my spine. 
 
It felt like he moved his head away from me so I opened my eyes to see his face right in front of mine. 
 
"Next time it's not just going to end here." He said our lips so close together that if my head went up less than an inch our lips would have met. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N): Hello my lovely readers~~ sorry i haven't been updating for a while there was some kind of storm at my state and my internet connection was lost cause of that storm so I couldn't update :(( But I'll try to update a lot more next week because I am probably not doing anything :(( (forever alone~) LOL jk but still yeah....
 
THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW <3333