Chapter 33

What?! I am getting married?!

Myungsoo's POV

Junhyung hyung just called me to tell me to save him from my wife breaking down his restroom door?! Is it just me or is that really not normal?!... 

Wait I don't know where he lives. I guess I have to call the school stalker or something...

"Uh... Hello?" I said as someone on the other line picked up.

"Who is this and why do you need?" The school famous stalker asked me. 

"It's L from kingka group infinite and I need Junhyung hyung's address." I told him. I think I heard a gasp when I told him that it was me...

After I talked to the school stalker for few minutes to get what I wanted I got in the car and started driving towards Junhyung hyung's house. 

Wait what am I going to do and say when I get there? Should I just drag her out of his house like a boss? Or should I try to calm her down?... I guess I have to find out what I am going to do when I get there... 

I parked my car on the drive way and rang the door bell. 

"Hello." A old lady said. 

"Um hi... I need to see Junhyung hyung..." I said little awakwrdly. 

"Oh please come in." She told me as I saw her push some buttons. 

When I walked in I wasn't suprised to see maids runing all over the places since it was Junhyung hyung's house who knows what he tells his maids to do. 

The same voice I heard few hours ago was coming from a room upstairs. I just figured that she would be there. 

When I walked in I saw ~~~ banging on the door ready to knock it down... What should I do?!.... 

"~~~?" I said trying to calm her down first. 

"WHAT?!" ~~~ said in a pissed off tone. She  didn't even borther turning around since she was so pissed at who ever was behind the door. Which I bet it's Junhyung hyung... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Sorry for the super short and boring updat my friend wanted me to update so badly even though we are at another fiends house sleeing over and I couldn't type anymore on my iPhone because it's really annoying... I'll try to update tomorrow with a longer chapter.. :)

THANKYOU FOR READING!!!!