Chapter 49

What?! I am getting married?!

 

Junhyung's POV
 
Aish this girl is making me worried why isn't she here yet? And why won't she pick her phone up?! Should I go look for her? Well it would be better than nothing. 
 
"Hyunseung I am going to head out and see where ~~~~ is she's not even picking her phone up and I think it would be better to go look for her." I said while grabbing a jacket and my car keys. 
 
"Wait. One of us should stay because she could come while we are away. So you stay and I'll go look for her. I have my motorcycle which is faster than your car so it would be better for me to go." Hyunseung said while putting his jacket on. 
 
I just nodded in response. 
 
Hyunseung's POV
 
Junhyung is right its better to look for her than just stay at the house waiting. 
 
I walked outside to see something lying down in front of the gate near the door bell. 
 
Wait is that? ~~~~?! 
 
"~~~~ah!!" I yelled while running towards her. 
 
She didn't respond...
 
I got to her to see her lying face down on the street I felt her pulse it's still strong but not strong enough. Then something caught my eyes. A wooden stick that was deep inside her right solder making it bleed too much. I felt her skin and noticed she was cold... Oh this isn't good she's losing too much blood! With out a second thought I lifted her up and made sure not to touch the stick or else it would bleed even more. 
 
I rushed to the front door and kicked it opened to see Junhyung walking back and forth right in front of the door. 
 
"Did you fin-." He started but stopped when he saw her in my hands and blood dripping on the floor. 
 
"She was outside at the gate I think she out. She's losing too much blood so I need to get this stick out of her and stitch her right away before she losses more blood."
 
Junhyung nodded and went upstairs towards his room. I quickly followed him. 
 
After an hour of disinfecting  and stitching I was finally done and ~~~~ was getting back to normal. 
 
"How is she?" Junhyung asked. 
 
"She'll be fine after a long nice rest she lost a lot of blood but not to the point where she needs blood from other people. I am going to go out and get something for her to eat and change into when she wakes up." I said while putting my jacket back on. 
 
But before I could leave someone grabbed on my arm. 
 
I turned around to see Junhyung holding onto my arm. 
 
"Thanks." He said softly. 
 
"Your welcome." I said with a smile. 
 
Usually Junhyung never says things like this... But I guess he's family means a lot to him. 
 
I got on my motorcycle and drove off to a little market nearby and got her rice porridge and some candies with sugar in it since she needs sugar from her blood loss. Near by there was a little stand that was selling clothing. 
 
"How much is this?" I asked while pointing to a black shirt with a pink drawing if the Disney character mini mouse. 
 
"20 dollars." She said while grabbing a black bag and stuffing the shirt in there. 
 
"Here you go." I said while giving her the money. But before I could take the bag she put another shirt in the bag. 
 
"Um I didn't want another shirt..." I said while taking the bag. 
 
"It's a couple shirt so I sell them together." She explained. 
 
I just nodded and hopped on my motorcycle and drove away. 
 
When I g ot to the gate of Junhyung's house I took out the shirt and looked at it. Both of them were black but one had a pink drawing of mini mouse and the other had a blue drawing of mickey mouse on it. I guess I should keep the mickey mouse one and give ~~~~ the other shirt. 
 
I entered the house to find it dead silent. I walked upstairs and went inside Junhyung's room. 
 
"How is she?" I asked.
 
"I think her temperature is getting back to normal." He replied. 
 
"Did you tell her parents? Aren't they going to worry about her when she doesn't go home tonight?" I asked. 
 
"She doesn't want her parents to know about this so don't tell anyone about tonight... And well she doesn't live with her parents anymore so that shouldn't be a problem..." He answered. 
 
"She lives all alone?" I asked out of curiosity. 
 
"Well not exactly but I'll explain about that later..." He said. 
 
I just nodded. 
 
"But who would do this to her?" He asked. 
 
"Well I guess we would just have to wait till she wakes up and ask her then." I told him. 
 
Just then ~~~~ started to open her eyes slowly.
 
"She's waking up." I told Junhyung who was sitting next to his bed which is where she was lying down. 
 
"~~~~ah can you hear me?" Junhyung asked.
 
"No duh I am not deaf." She said while trying to sit up. 
 
"Yup this girl is alive and back to normal." Junhyung said but still with a worried face. 
 
"Ow my shoulder still hurts. And when did I get to your house?" She asked while lying back down.
 
"Hyunseung found you lying face down at the gate of my house." Junhyung answered. 
 
"Um I'll go prepare something for you to eat... Oh and your shirt is dirty and covered in blood so I got you a new shirt here." I said giving her the shirt and heading out the door. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(A/N): The helpful Hyunseung is back~~ lol some of you guys liked Hyunseung in the fic so here you go~ but I am not sure if I should keep him on the fic.... Comment what you think :)! And please feel free to tell me what you think of the story too!! 
 
THANKS FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL~~ <333