Chapter 20

What?! I am getting married?!

Myungsoo's POV

Me and ~~~ told Taemin that we are going to meet up with him later at the park since all of us needed to get ready. I wonder why they included me in this trip. I mean doesnt Taemin like ~~~ and she likes him too? I should just ask her.

"Why did you include me in this trip?" I asked

"Why wouldnt i? Its not like we hate each other or anything..." ~~~ said which was true we didnt hate each other. We just hated the idea of arranged marriage...

I just nodded in response.

After few mintues we were all ready so i grabbed my car keys and we both headed out the door. I got in the car and few seconds later ~~~ got in.

"Hey Myungsoo when we get to the park make sure you open car doors for me like a real couple Okay?" ~~~ said

"Sure" I said and started driving...

Me and ~~~ got to the park and saw Taemin already there waiting for us.

"Oppa!" ~~~ said while waving to Taemin

"~~~ah" Taemin replied waving back 

"Shall we go in now?" I asked 

"Wait i invited Yerin and Hoya oppa too" ~~~ said

Wait why Hoya hyung? I get that ~~~ is close to Yerin. But why Hoya hyung?

"Hoya? Who's that?" Taemin asked

"Oh thats Myungsoo oppa's older brother" ~~~ replied

I guess Taemin already knew who Yerin-shi was.

"~~~ah! Taemin oppa!!" I heard some yell

"Myungsoo-ah!" I heard a familliar voice call my name. Which was Hoya hyung.

"Yerin-ah! Long time no see." Taemin said to Yerin-shi while giving her a friendly hug.

"And you must be Hoya, ~~~ told me that you were Myungsoo's older brother" Taemin said while shaking Hoya hyung's hand.

"Yup thats me." Hoya hyung said while shaking his hand with Taemin.

"Wait so how do you guys like know each other?" Hoya oppa asked Taemin, Yerin-shi, And ~~~.

"Oh we used to live in the same neigborhood and Taemin oppa was a close friend to Junhyung oppa." ~~~ replied

Your POV

"Well lets not wast time out here no more and go inside the park" Taemin oppa said while leading us inside the park.

The guys were buying the tickes so me and Yerin were kinda away from them.

"What happen to you today?" I asked referring to the whole Mir thing.

"Nothing, Mir just came to our school and i didnt want to see him." Yerin replied simpliy

"Are you sure? So when Mir told me that you ran away from him while crying it was a lie?" I asked

"Well... That part did happen... But nothing happened Hoya oppa was with me the whole time trying to cheer me up" Yerin said smiling.

I think she really enjoyed her time with Hoya oppa. I havent seen her this happy in a while.

"Hey lets go" Taemin oppa said 

We all entered the park. And not many people were there at the park today... I guess since its a Monday night not many people would want to come...

"Which ride should we ride first?" Hoya oppa asked all exited like a little kid

"Hmmm... Lets go to the haunted house!!!" Taemin oppa said.

I think Taemin oppa and Hoya oppa are getting along well... 

As Taemin oppa suggested we went towards the haunted house. The park wasnt compeletly empty there were a few people so we still had to wait in line a bit...

"Can i sit out on this one?" Yerin asked

Yerin isnt really a fan of haunted house nor rollercoasters... I wonder what she would do at the park if i didnt drag her to places..

"Come on Yerin-ah it's not going to be that bad" I told her trying to get her to stay in the line for the haunted house.

"But... I dont... I..." Yerin tried to speak but i cutoff

"It's going to be fun dont worrie!" I said 

We got closer and closer to the enterence and Yerin tried to sneak her way out of the line but i had my hand on her shoulder so she couldnt go any where.

It was finally our turn we had to go in a group of five which was perfect since we were a group of five. The lady counted one by one and the five of us were all in. Taemin oppa held on to my right hand. And i thought that I should be holding Myungsoo's hand since they all think we are going to get married. So i grabbed Myungsoo's hand with my left hand... I felt bad that i was kinda leaving Yerin out but I knew Hoya oppa would take a good care of her...

Hoya's POV

Taemin grabbed ~~~'s hand and ~~~ grabbed Myungsoo's hand so me and Yerin were behind the three of them. I felt like Yerin was about to get a heartattack anytime soon because she was breathing hard... I thought ~~~ would be holding on to her but i guess she kinds forgot... I felt bad for Yerin since she didnt even want to come in here... So i grabbed her hand to make her feel safe.

"It's okay Hoya oppa is here" I said with a smile trying to reassure Yerin.

"Thanks oppa." Yerin said with a smile that fadded when a zombie poped up out of no where.

When the zombi poped up Yerin kinda jumped in to my arms.

"Haha you have a funny face" I heard ~~~ tell the zombie... I think the zombie is hurt by her words...

"Dont feel bad about what she said she tells that to every one she doesnt know." I tried to joke with the zombie to make Yerin less scared.

Taemin's POV

"Haha you have a funny face" ~~~ said to the zombie that poped out of no where...

"Dont feel bad about what she said she tells that to every one she doesnt know" I heard Hoya tell the zombie.

~~~ and Hoya are so funny...

Every time a weird looking creature poped out ~~~ would always in them...

"~~~ah atop ining the poor creatures" I joked with ~~~

"Well.... Its not my fault that they are so funny looking...." ~~~ said 

We got out of the haunted house but i noticed that two people were missing. It was Hoya and Yerin...

"Wait where is Hoya hyung and Yerin-shi?" Myungsoo asked me and ~~~

"OMG where did they go?!" ~~~ started to panick

"Calm down i bet they are still in there and is going to come out soon." I said trying to calm ~~~ down

"Should we go back and look for them?" ~~~ asked

"No i think they're going to be fine" Myungsoo said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): I felt bad about the bad/short update and decied to update another chapter... What do you think happened to Yerin and Hoya? lol... My friend is writting her first fanfic and its amazing!! well atleast thats what i think heres the link to it...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/196709/it-was-you-arrangedmarriage-comedy-romance-zelo-bangyonguk

She has the same character name as me for the main's friend but its wayyy different from my fic character so please support her too!!

THANKS FOR READING AND SUPPORTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALLLL!!!!!!!!!!