Chapter 45

What?! I am getting married?!

 

Your POV
 
When I walked into my first period class I saw Valerie near the windows just staring outside. 
 
"Hey Valerie. What are you looking at?" I asked as I say down next to her. 
 
"..." She didn't reply me... I think she's daydreaming...
 
"Valerie?" I said while waving my hand in front of her face. 
 
"Huh? Wait. What?" She said finally turning to see me. 
 
"Oh hey ~~~~ did you need something?" She asked. 
 
"Oh yeah I was wondering if you were free this weekend." I said. 
 
"Hmm yeah. I am not doing anything special. But why?" 
 
"Oh because me and some other people are going some where and I was wondering if you would come with me because you are the first friend I made in this new school..." I told her not telling her the part where we have to go on a plane for few hours. 
 
"Where are we going?" Valerie asked looking outside the window again. 
 
"What are you looking at?" I asked trying to change the topic so I won't have to tell her. 
 
"Hm?. Oh nothing..." She said as she tried to focus on something other than what she was looking at outside. 
 
The teacher was just about to walk in to the class room so I took that chance to quickly ask Valerie if she's coming so she can't ask me any questions about where we are going. 
 
"So you're coming right?" I asked. 
 
"Sure.." She said. 
 
"Okay here's my number so text me your address and I'll pick you up." I said while handing her a paper with my number on it and quickly returning to my seat. 
 
Classes ended and it was soon lunch time I didn't even bother to go get my lunch or put my books away because Hoya oppa wanted to meet me at the roof top. 
 
I opened the door that leads to the rooftop. The first thing I saw when I got there was Hoya oppa pacing around like a nervous person.
 
"Oppa?" I said trying to tell him that I was here. 
 
"Oh good ~~~~ah your here." He said while walking towards me. 
 
"You look a little nervous. What's wrong?" I asked as sat down on a bench.
 
"Well... There's something about Yerin and her boyfriend that I need to talk to you about..." Hoya oppa started. 
 
I just nodded signaling him to go on. 
 
"Well... You see when I was walking to school today I saw Mir kissing some random girl that wasn't Yerin." He just blurted out. 
 
"What?! Mir is cheating on Yerin again?! THAT JERK! WHERE THE IS HE I NEED TO TEACH THAT BOY SOME COMMON SENSE!!!" I screamed. 
 
"He's probably home today not wanting to show people his bruised face." Hoya oppa said while rubbing his knuckles. 
 
When I saw his knuckles I was surprised to see them so red. And almost bleeding. 
 
"Oppa! What happen to your knuckles?!" I asked while taking his hand in mine and examining them up close.
 
"It's nothing... I'll be okay." He said while trying to take his hand back. 
 
"Wait here I'll get you some ice." I said while turning around to and walking to the door. 
 
I went downstairs to the nurses office and asked for a pack of ice she questioned me about what they were for and I just told them that my friend got hurt but it was very serious. She just nodded and handed me the pack of ice. 
 
I ran back upstairs to the rooftop to find Hoya oppa just sitting at the bench looking down on his knuckles. 
 
I just sat next to him and took out my handkerchief and wrapped it around the ice and took his hand and gently massaged it. 
 
"It's okay I can do it my self..." Hoya oppa said while trying to grab the ice from me. 
 
"Just hush up and let me do this." I said not taking my eyes off from his hand. 
 
Hoya's POV
 
Why is ~~~~ being so nice to me? And why is my heart fluttering. I can't be falling for ~~~~ she's going to marry my own little brother! Think straight she's only doing this because she feels bad for me. 
 
"Um... How did your knuckles turn this way? ~~~~ asked me. 
 
"Well... Like I told you I saw Mir kissing some random girl and I don't know I just had the urge to punch him..." I said. 
 
"Hahahahah! You really punched him?! Hahaha nice one I wish I was there to see his face." ~~~~ said while laughing. 
 
"Oh I wonder if Myungsoo already told you this but we are going to Jeju island this weekend to announce that we are going to get married... You're going to come right?..." ~~~~ asked me while she looked up. 
 
"Um... I guess... Who's going?" I asked. 
 
"A few of my friends and Myungsoo's group of friends I think they're name is infinite?...
 
"Oh our kingka group?" I asked. 
 
"Yeah them... Oh that reminds me I still have to tell Junhyung oppa about the plan." ~~~~ said. 
 
"You know Junhyung hyung from beast?" I asked her. 
 
"Well... Yeah he's my cousin..." She told me. 
 
Wow Beast's Junhyung's cousin is ~~~~? No wonder she was different from other girls... 
 
"Wait so what are we going to do about Mir?" I asked bring the topic back up. 
 
"Well we should tell Yerin about it... Shouldn't we?" ~~~~ said. 
 
"Well I was thinking about telling her myself. But there is a high chance that she won't believe me..." I told her truthfully. 
 
"So you're saying that I should talk to her right?" She asked. 
 
I just nodded. 
 
"*sigh* okay. I guess it's best for me to tell her." She said as she got up. 
 
"Wait where are you going?" I asked. 
 
"To find that jerk named Mir." She said cracking her knuckles. 
 
"And what are you going to do to him when you find him?" I asked little worried. 
 
"Oh nothing..." ~~~~ tried to hide her evil smirk with a innocent smile. 
 
I have a bad feeling about this... 
 
Your POV
 
This Mir guy really has some guts to cheat on THE ~~~~'s best friend TWICE and thinks he's going to live perfectly fine. If I get my hands on you Bang Mir you already dead to me. 
 
I searched everywhere for Yerin and found her sitting on the bench out in the sun FAR away from the trees. Let's just say that she really doesn't sitting under a tree that she would rather sit out in the sun. 
 
"YERIN-AH!!!!" I called her as I ran towards her. 
 
"Hi ~~~~ah." She replied in a low tone. She looks down... 
 
"Why do you look so sad when I am here?!?!" I asked her while acting cocky so she could at least joke about my cockiness. 
 
"It's nothing really." She said while forcing a smile on her face. 
 
This girl thinks that I can't tell when she's down... How clueless does she think I am?
 
"Let me see your phone." I said to her while holding my hand out. 
 
"My phone? Why?" She asked still not handing me her phone. 
 
"I just need to check something." I said as I snatches her phone from her hand and started running so she wouldn't be able to get her phone back. 
 
When she stopped chasing me for her phone I looked through her contact list and stopped at the name Mir. 
 
I quickly dialed his number on my phone and saved it and gave Yerin her phone back. 
 
"What did you do to it." She asked while eyeing me. 
 
"I didn't do anything." I told her. 
 
"Okay..." She said going back to her depressed mode again. 
 
"Yerin-ah let's go get something to eat." I suggested. 
 
"I am good... Not really hungry... You can go ahead without me." She told me. 
 
"Are you sure?" I asked her once more. 
 
She just nodded her head with a fake smile for response. 
 
I left her and went to the court years where Junhyung oppa should be. 
 
I spotted him near a table with rest of his beast friends.  
 
"JUNHYUNG OPPA!!!" I screamed my lugs out to embarrass him. 
 
I guess it worked because he was storming my way with one of his 'cold glares' which didn't bother me one bit. 
 
"Aish ~~~~ did you have to scream my name like that in front of the whole school?" He scold me. 
 
I just nodded in response and tried my best to but my innocent face on. 
 
"You and your innocent faces. *Rolls
His Eye*. What did you need anyway?" He asked me. 
 
"Oh yeah you know the vacation thing you suggested?" I asked him bring the memory back to his mind. 
 
"Yeah what about it?" 
 
"Well my dad said I can take the family plane and so we are planing to go to Jeju island! So are you in?" I asked excited since I haven't been on vacation with Junhyung oppa for a while. 
 
"Hmm Jeju island... Sure but in one condition. " He said. 
 
"Which is?" I asked telling him to continue. 
 
"If you let me bring some of my friends." He said and looked towards his group of friends called beast. 
 
"Sure as long as it's just them." I said. 
 
"Okay!! So what time should we meet at the airport?" He asked me. 
 
"Umm... I am not sure yet... I'll text you later about it..." I told him. 
 
"Okay and is Sungyeol coming too?" He asked me. 
 
"Yeah... But don't tell my parents or aunt and uncle about him okay?" I asked. 
 
"Of course. So I'll see you at the airport. Bye~" Oppa said and left to go to his friends. 
 
Okay so inviting people is done... Now for the hunting down of a cheater. 
 
I took my phone out and called his number and to my surprise he picked up. 
 
"Hello?" He answered the phone. 
 
"Mir? Hey it's ~~~~ Yerin's friend. I need to talk to you about this weekend me and my friends are going to Jeju island and I was wondering if you would come too." I said trying to sound nice. 
 
"Jeju island?... Sure." He replied. 
 
"Oh okay so where are you right now? Because I need to tell you the details in person." I said. 
 
"Um I'll meet you at the park near our school... But I am busy right now so how about around 10pm?" He asked. 
 
"Sure. I'll see you there. Bye." I said in my sweetest tone so he wouldn't suspect anything...
 
"Okay... Bye..." He said and hung up. 
 
I feel like throwing up talking to him like that. Ew!!! Well at least he fell for the trap. Now all I need to do is wait till 10pm and beat the crap out of him there...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(A/N): Hi my lovely readers!!! Sorry I haven't been updating for a while... I've been working on this chapter... Isn't it long??? Lol anyways I hope you enjoyed and please give me feed back by commenting what you think because I read each and every single comment!!! :))))) 
 
THANKS FOR READING!!! <333