Chapter 25

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

Great now I am late to school thanks to Mr.I-throw-a-sleeping-person-in-the-bathtub. I guess I need to take my skate board today. 

I start speeding down the block and see a familiar figure walking towards school.

It L! So i deiced to speed even more faster trying to get past him. Mission complete. I pasted by L and I think I heard him call my name or something... Oh well. Who cares about what he says... Thank god i got to school 5 minutes early.

I walked inside the school to find Yerin waiting for me by my locker.

"~~~ah! I almost thought you were going to be late." Yerin said while i opened my locker.

"Yeah well i was about be be late but thanks to my baby right here I am on time." I said while pointing to my skate board.

"Oh wow you and your skate board babies." Yerin said while shaking her head.

Just as we were about to walk inside the class room Yerin's "boy friend" came and put his arm around her.

"Hey babe" That Mir guy said to my best friend

"Ew... Who the says babe these days..." I mumbled to myself.

"I heard you." That Mir guy said to me with a annoyed tone.

"And? What do you want me to do about it?" I asked 

I guess he was dumbfounded by my response so i deiced to just walk away...

Myungsoo's POV

Thanks to that sleeping bear I am late for school too! I started runing down the block and noticed that i had a lot of time before class started. So i deiced to just walk the rest of the way to school.

When I was walking I hear a skate board coming closer and closer to me. Then I see a girl who is speeding her way towards my school. But because of the wind from speeding her skirt is flopping all over the place... I hope that girl is wearing shorts or something.... Wait... That girl looks like... ~~~!!!

"~~~!!!!!" I screamed her name 

I think she heard me but just deiced to ignore me... I hope she's wearing something under her skirt. Wait why do i care if she is or isn't? Why would i care if random guys saw her underwear?... Kim Myungsoo think straight of course you should care she's going to be your future wife!!! My head is full of thoughts that i didn't even notice my Infinite friends waving at me and just walked pass them...

Should I go now and talk to her? Or is it going to be awkward for me to talk about those things to her?... Aishhh I'll deal with that when school ends today...

Your POV

Wait it feels like I am missing something.... But what can it be... I still had a few minutes before my first period started so i deiced to go to the court yard.

"OMG!!! I FORGOT TO BRING MY VIOLIN!!!" I thought out super loudly 

"Having troubles Junhyung's cousin?" A clam smooth voice asked making me turn around.

"Oh hi Hyunseung oppa... And call me ~~~." I said while sitting back down on the bench.

"Okay so ~~~ what's wrong?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Well... It's not that big of a problem... But i forgot my violin at home..." I said with a sigh

"What period do you have orchestra?" Oppa asked

"Right after lunch." I said

"Well. Okay problem solved you can go home during lunch and get your violin." Oppa said sounding happy.

"But theres one more problem wouldn't be able to make it in time with my skate board..." I said sounding depressed.

"Well... Then call my fairy god mother. Haha I'll give you a ride home and back." Hyungseung oppa said while smiling and getting up.

"Meet me here as soon as lunch starts. And you should be getting to class or else your going to be late." Oppa said while leaving before i got to say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Hello my lovely readers~~~~ So how was this chapter? Please feel free to comment and give me feed backs because i do read all of them :DDD I'll try to replie to all of them if i can :)

THANKS FOR READING!!! <3333

Sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes~~~~