Chapter 44

What?! I am getting married?!

Hoya's POV

 
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!* 
 
Ugh why do I have an alarm clock again?... Oh yeah I have school today... I guess I should get ready and head to school. 
 
"Howon-ah you're breakfast is ready downstairs so come down here when you are ready." My mom said while I got my school uniform on. 
 
"Neh umma." 
 
"Good morning Howon." My dad said looking up from his newspaper for a second. 
 
"Good morning appa." I replied back. 
 
"Howon-ah make sure you finish your breakfast before you leave to go to your school okay?" My mom said handing me a plate of food. 
 
Ever since Myungsoo moved out my parents are treating me like a little kid... I guess they just miss doing everything for Myungsoo... That reminds me I should actually move out too... But then again my mom will be sad if I did so I guess I should stay put for now. 
 
"Young master would you like to take your personal car today or would you like for one of us to drive you today?" Butler Park asked. 
 
"Mr.Park I told you call me Howon or Hoya. And I want to walk to school today. So don't worry about anything." I replied while checking the time. 
 
"Oh look at the time I am going to be late if I don't leave like right now. I'll see you later mom and dad. Bye~" I said while grabbing a toast and running out side so my mom wouldn't nag about me not eating all of my breakfast. 
 
As I was walking to school I saw a familiar head leaning in to a girls face. Wow people these days they shouldn't be kissing in a public place like this. 
 
Wait a minute thats-that's MIR!! But who's that girl it doesn't look like Yerin... Is he cheating on her?! That sick jerk! 
 
"What!" Mir said turning around to face me when I tapped on his shoulder. 
 
"A pretty lady like you shouldn't be acting like a kissing someone else's boyfriend." I said to the girl who was kissing Mir. 
 
She just blushed madly and stormed away. 
 
"What's your problem? Can't you see I was busy?!" Mir asked in a irritated tone. 
 
"Do you not understand who I am and what I am capable of telling Yerin?" I asked him. 
 
"Hahaha come on you wouldn't tell her and if you did she would never believe you." He said with a smirk walking passed me. 
 
"Maybe she won't believe me but I can't just let this slid." I said while turning him around by and punching him right in the face. 
 
"Ow!! What the is your problem!!!" He said trying to punch me back. But I caught his fist. 
 
"You should have been thankful that Yerin accepted you after you cheated on her. But to cheat on her again it's your loss." I said which gritted teeth. 
 
"Were you jealous that she's mine?" He asked with a smirk. 
 
"I was but not anymore since she's not yours anymore." I said and left him right there and started walking towards school again. 
 
I have to let Yerin know that Mir cheated on her again. But if I just tell her she won't believe me I bet... Who would believe me?... Oh wait ~~~~! She didn't like Mir and didn't really trust him. So she should believe me right. Well it's worth a try. 
 
Right then the morning bell rung which means we have to get our class soon. I ran fast as I could to ~~~~'s classroom since on her first day I helped her around I knew exactly where the class was. 
 
"~~~~ah!" I called her name when I saw her about to enter her classroom. 
 
Since we didn't have much time I just told her to meet me at the rooftop at lunch so I can explain everything to her without other people hearing. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(A/N): Hello my lovely readers. Lol sorry Mir fans I have to make him look like as jerk in my fic. But I have NOTHING against him at all!! Fanfics are just fanfics not the real world ok?... Anyways... What do you think about the chapter??? Tell me by commenting please~~.
 
THANKS FOR READING!!! <333
 
Omfg AFF deleted few of my chapters!!! So yeah I think all of you already read theses chapters